Author Topic: Toronto Muslim man murders 16 yr old daughter for not wearing hijab  (Read 12445 times)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Re: Toronto Muslim man murders 16 yr old daughter for not wearing hijab
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2008, 03:03:44 PM »
You people are intolerant of other's cultures and religious beliefs.  You are all a bunch of racists, homophobes, sexists and antisemites who are closed minded towards the benefits of multiculturalism.  You are all closed minded to the nature of the real world and closed minded to other's needs.  You all need take a diversity course to open your minds.... 

You bunch of right wing extremists and religious fundamentalists.... ::)

Awww thank you, thats the nicest thing Ive heard today O0
I am proudly all those things when it comes to islam
Me too.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2008, 05:34:29 AM »
Isn't murdering your own blood an ultimate sign of love for the false G-d allah, and his pagan-swine mud-ham-E.T.?

yes Ambiorix :o

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2008, 06:03:05 AM »
Religion of Piss in action I can't belive anyone is still blind to its "merits", If this was a ultra-ortodox settler familly from Yesha, or some "chritiun redneck" born'again from Texas the feminazists woud condemn it as "intolerence". Of course multicultism and "iSSlamophobia" has predesence from "women rights" or anything else. :(   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2008, 02:19:08 PM »
Religion of Piss in action I can't belive anyone is still blind to its "merits", If this was a ultra-ortodox settler familly from Yesha, or some "chritiun redneck" born'again from Texas the feminazists woud condemn it as "intolerence". Of course multicultism and "iSSlamophobia" has predesence from "women rights" or anything else. :(   

Exactly.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2008, 10:26:07 AM »
murderers >:(
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2008, 05:42:01 AM »
murderers >:(

welcome to the religion of NaziSSm! >:(

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2008, 11:22:56 PM »
This maniac retard murderer terrorist muslim should be thrown into the woods and eaten by wolves.
Seriously, where does Canada find these people?
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2008, 09:38:21 AM »
This maniac retard murderer terrorist muslim should be thrown into the woods and eaten by wolves.
That would be cruel to the wolves.  ;D
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2008, 05:08:33 PM »
Toronto is lost...like Hongcouver...  Actually, I feel Canada is lost.   :'(
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2008, 05:17:32 PM »
The girl fought for her rights and knew how evil Pisslam is.I am amazed how a father can take life of his own daughter who he had loved for 16 years instantly

He didn't love her he love the Koran. Islam doesn't teach to love each other it just teach kill or convert.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2008, 01:24:24 AM »
That would be cruel to the wolves.  ;D

I got a better idea.  When I become PM, I would order the creation of a prison island in the Arctic.  "Baffinamo Island, Bifmo for short", and this sick daughter-killing SOB would be the first one thrown in.  Much better for the overall health of the wolf population.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2008, 09:07:11 AM »
Toronto is lost...like Hongcouver...  Actually, I feel Canada is lost.   :'(
Hongcouver? They live as if they are still in Hong Kong?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2008, 07:19:17 AM »
That's not surprising. Muslim men treat their women like sheep anyway. Including this man.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2008, 08:26:00 AM »
This happens hundreds of time all over the world every day. Islam is a sick Pali cult.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2008, 08:29:01 AM »
The girl fought for her rights and knew how evil Pisslam is.I am amazed how a father can take life of his own daughter who he had loved for 16 years instantly

I doubt he really loved her. He may have just seen her as property.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: Canadian Muslim Teen's Dad Charged in Her Murder
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2008, 08:35:16 AM »
Canadian Islamic Congress says, "It's not an Islamic issue -- It's a teenager issue."

Disgusting, yet predictable response.

This was the girl, may she rest in peace:

Image of the ugly girl removed

Unlike the girl in "You don't mess with the Zohan", this one sure is a real muslim, but at least she made a real effort to better herself.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 09:02:12 PM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2008, 06:17:58 PM »
This happens hundreds of time all over the world every day. Islam is a sick PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi cult.  >:(

Exactly. Everywhere Islam goes, chaos is sure to follow.

Offline Karen

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2008, 10:36:44 AM »
Muslims don't love women. They only see them as cattle and property. If the goods are "damaged" you must get rid of them.

Instead of loving and respecting women, muslim men are semi-homosexual, because they only spend time with men and sometimes engage in homosexual acts with each other. (Not kidding) Or with little boys. It's well known in places like Dubai, Saudi Arabia etc.