Author Topic: This is the biggest act of treason a jew can do to his country(very important)  (Read 1948 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
I had to create a seperate topic for this because this news is so unbelievable 

Iran to buy from China 24 fighter jets based on Israeli technology

Iran has signed a deal with China to buy two squadrons of J-10 fighter planes that are based on Israeli technology, the Russian news agency Novosti reported Tuesday.

The 24 aircraft are based on technology and components provided to China by Israel following the cancellation of the Lavi project in the mid-1980s. The engines of the J-10 are Russian-made.

The total cost of the planes is estimated at $1 billion, and deliveries are expected between 2008 and 2010.

The estimated operational range of the aircraft, with external fuel tanks, is 3,000 kilometers, which means Israel falls within their radius of operation.

During the 1980s, Israel Aircraft Industries, along with U.S. firms, developed a multi-role aircraft that was considered the most advanced of its type at the time.

Following the development of a prototype, the Reagan administration stopped funding for the project, bringing about the cancellation of the joint project.

Israel then began selling some of the systems it had developed to various countries, including China.

Experts point out that even with these aircraft, Iran's air force is no match for Israel's or even Saudi Arabia's.

Some analysts expressed criticism at what they called Israel's "short sighted" and lax export policies.

This is not the first time Israeli components were part of weapons systems aimed at Israel. Some reports claimed that China sold Saudi Arabia long-range missiles containing Israeli know-how.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
I wonder what are the views of chaim on this topic?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
you bring up a great point, but I'll give you sense of optimism...

Israel and Jews are the type of people, with Gd's help, that can improve upon things and build and bring enlightenment.  The Muslims are the exact opposite incapable of doing anywhere near better and if anything, the opposite.  So, even if Iran were to have planes made with ISraeli technology, it still, Gd willing, will be no match against Israel if she realizes her mistakes in this regard.

My only pessimistic feeling, however, is that Israel and its need to be like other nations and be secularized will be their curse and demise in the next 10-25 years unless the religious and secular zionists wise up to them and defeat the suicidal leftists.  Since the religious zionists are multiplying at alarming rates and the majority of today's Jews fight to survive, they will, Gd willing, defeat destructive Jews and furthermore, her worst enemies.

what do you think?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Who was the president of israel in mid 1980 did he approve this?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer

Israel and Jews are the type of people, with Gd's help, that can improve upon things and build and bring enlightenment.  The Muslims are the exact opposite incapable of doing anywhere near better and if anything, the opposite.  So, even if Iran were to have planes made with ISraeli technology, it still, Gd willing, will be no match against Israel if she realizes her mistakes in this regard.

My only pessimistic feeling, however, is that Israel and its need to be like other nations and be secularized will be their curse and demise in the next 10-25 years unless the religious and secular zionists wise up to them and defeat the suicidal leftists.  Since the religious zionists are multiplying at alarming rates and the majority of today's Jews fight to survive, they will, Gd willing, defeat destructive Jews and furthermore, her worst enemies.

what do you think?

Well said, Dr. Dan.  O0 Yes, the suicidal leftists are destroying biblical heroic little Israel. >:(

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

what do you think?

Well said, Dr. Dan.  O0 Yes, the suicidal leftists are destroying biblical heroic little Israel. >:(

hopefully not soon enough. I think Gd is watching us.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
This could potentially be a good move.

Israeli's know exactly what they will be going up against if there is a war with Nazi /Iran and any weaknesses in this technology can be exploited by Israel. And this technology was the best - in the 1980's.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 04:15:52 PM by Merkava »
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
This could potentially be a good move.

Israeli's know exactly what they will be going up against if there is a war with Nazi /Iran and any weaknesses in this technology can be exploited by the Israel. And this technology was the best - in the 1980's.

But it also has chinese and russian tech in it like rd-10 missile

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Yea, I heard about it. It's terrible that we are doing this, but its too late now and at the time it might have seemed ok. nonetheless it was a lack of foresight by the leadership
KAHANE TZADAK!