Author Topic: SEX and ISLAM , MUST READ THIS !!!!!  (Read 13553 times)

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
SEX and ISLAM , MUST READ THIS !!!!!
« on: December 12, 2007, 01:59:04 AM »
there you go, real facts but sounds liek a joke (thanx to muhammad) :

In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the
animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal are
punishable by death. (Like THAT makes sense :::D.)

In Bahrain, a male doctor may legally examine a woman's genitals, but is
prohibited from looking directly at them during the examination. He may
only see their reflection in a mirror.

Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse. This also
applies to undertakers; the sex organs of the deceased must be covered
with a brick or piece of wood at all times. (A brick??? ???)

The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation :o
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: SEX and ISLAM , MUST READ THIS !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 02:27:13 AM »
I knew about the Islamic sanction of bestiality. Ayatollah Khomeini had this to say about the subject.

"A man can have sex with sheep, cows and camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine."

Khomeini's "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

"If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrement become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as possible and burned."

The Little Green Book, Sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini, Political, Philosophical, Social and Religious, ISBN number 0-553-14032-9, page 47
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 02:32:06 AM »
there you go, real facts but sounds liek a joke (thanx to muhammad) :

In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the
animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal are
punishable by death. (Like THAT makes sense :::D.)

In Bahrain, a male doctor may legally examine a woman's genitals, but is
prohibited from looking directly at them during the examination. He may
only see their reflection in a mirror.

Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse. This also
applies to undertakers; the sex organs of the deceased must be covered
with a brick or piece of wood at all times. (A brick??? ???)

The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation :o

The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation  - Wow, I never knew that. Guess that looks like some get decapitated down in Indonesia

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 02:33:22 AM »
Ayatollah Khomeini married a 10 year old girl,
Islam is a sick religion marrying little girls having intercourse with animals,

What's wrong with them?

Why don't they want adult women?

Adult women are great.

What is wrong with these cretins?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 03:05:01 AM »
I knew about the Islamic sanction of bestiality. Ayatollah Khomeini had this to say about the subject.

"A man can have sex with sheep, cows and camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine."

"If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrement become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as possible and burned."

The Little Green Book, Sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini, Political, Philosophical, Social and Religious, ISBN number 0-553-14032-9, page 47

These are good laws, and you're cursed making fun of them.

I , Sheikh M'barrakh al-Ahmbhiorgassma  hereby order a fatwa to slaughter all the infidels making jokes about the muslim-brothers having animal intercourse., and fulfilling the laws of the Aytollah.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 03:12:57 AM »

thats sick...

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 06:59:07 AM »
And Muslimes mention, that Christians and Jews live an immoral life. They are sniffy.

The cause for this is, that Islam teaches, that if you pray 5 times a day and worship the moon-idol Allah, you are justified by it. You don't have to give a damn about your moral life. Some Muslimes tell you the opposite, but this is a lie.

Judaism and Christianity [In my Denomination, I can't speak for others] are complete different.

Jews have to follow the law to be justified by G-d.

In the scriptures of Jean Calvin, you can read, that the moral life of the Christian, shows if he is justified by G-d.

Islam is in opposite to our religions a satanic Nazi-Cult. >:(

P.S.:

I am not in every situation and at any time moral. But I know, if I fail, I have done wrong. :(

Muslimes are sniffy and think that they have done right, even if they are caught red handed. First they denie the crime and if they see, that this doesn't work, they justify it. This is the real teaching of Islam.  Leon de Winter [a jewish author from the Netherlands] has written an essay about the behaviour of Dutch Muslimes.  I will search for it.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

ftf

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2007, 11:46:05 AM »
I'd actually disagree with you here, Golden Pheasant, muslims do believe that you have to live a moral life, the morals in question the though are defined by what they read in the Quran, hence the problems.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2007, 11:58:19 AM »
I'd actually disagree with you here, Golden Pheasant, muslims do believe that you have to live a moral life, the morals in question the though are defined by what they read in the Quran, hence the problems.

muSSlims live a moral  ;D nazi jew-hating life from what the KKKoran teaches them. >:(

But I'd agree that they try to live up to Allah's dream. ;D

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2007, 12:46:23 PM »

Wow.  Disturbing.
All or nothing.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2007, 12:49:29 PM »
just zionist lies!!! (*)

OF  course our great leader would never do such thing

*takkija
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2007, 12:54:45 PM »

Wow.  Disturbing.

that's really sick and disturbing. :P :D

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2007, 01:29:39 PM »

Yes there is written a lot of hate-speech against all non-Muslimes in the Koran and the Hadith. And the Sira of Ibn Ishaq tells us, that the so called "prophet" Mohammed has slaugtered Christs, Jews, Paganists, Mohammeds critics, etc.

The Prophet is in the Islam the central figure. He is the best example for all Muslime believers. It is consensus in the Umma, that all his crimes are the right thing in the right moment. When you have a different oppinon about the actions of him, you have excommunicated yourself.

But in the Quran and the Hadith is written also, that in peace times are forbidden:

1. Homicide

2. Robbing

3. Stealing

4. Raping

5. Drug use and trade with drugs (inclusive Alcohol)

6. Gambling

My Question to you:

Why are the most delinquents, who  commit this crimes in Europe Moslems and I am shure in proportion to their contingent of the whole population in the USA, they stand out negativly in almost the same manner, as they in Europe do.

They follow the Quran strictly, when this satanic book commands them to do evil things, but they don't follow, if it commands them to do the right.

Why they behave like that?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2007, 01:34:27 PM »

Yes there is written a lot of hate-speech against all non-Muslimes in the Koran and the Hadith. And the Sira of Ibn Ishaq tells us, that the so called "prophet" Mohammed has slaugtered Christs, Jews, Paganists, Mohammeds critics, etc.

The Prophet is in the Islam the central figure. He is the best example for all Muslime believers. It is consensus in the Umma, that all his crimes are the right thing in the right moment. When you have a different oppinon about the actions of him, you have excommunicated yourself.

But in the Quran and the Hadith is written also, that in peace times are forbidden:

1. Homicide

2. Robbing

3. Stealing

4. Raping

6. Gambling

My Question to you:

Why are the most delinquents, who  commit this crimes in Europe Moslems and I am shure in proportion to their contingent of the whole population in the USA, they stand out negativly in almost the same manner, as they in Europe do.

They follow the Quran strictly, when this satanic book commands them to do evil things, but they don't follow, if it commands them to do the right.

Because their  traditions are not to punish for stealing etc,...
but to punish when the honour of the tribe is desecrated.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2007, 01:35:00 PM »

1. Homicide

2. Robbing

3. Stealing

4. Raping

6. Gambling

My Question to you:

correct.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2007, 01:46:05 PM »
Ayatollah Khomeini married a 10 year old girl,
Islam is a sick religion marrying little girls having intercourse with animals,

Thanx a lot Kabilov :)
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2007, 01:46:37 PM »
i heard that in Saudi Arabia they chop ur arm off if u get caught stealing.
All or nothing.

ftf

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2007, 01:49:15 PM »

1. Homicide

2. Robbing

3. Stealing

4. Raping

6. Gambling

My Question to you:

They punish theft, if the theft is from a muslim or a servant of a muslim. Homicide is punished when the victim is a muslim, I'm not sure about muslim's servants, but I think it is also punishable in such a case, rape is punishable under strict limitations, the victim hs to be muslim for a start... Drugs and gambling, I'm not sure about, I'm not a muslim scholar... (lol)

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2007, 01:49:37 PM »

EWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!  :-\
NEVER AGAIN !!!

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2007, 01:50:24 PM »

thats sick...

THAT IS MADNESS !!!!??
NO, THIS IS iZlam !!!!
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2007, 01:52:56 PM »

thats sick...

THAT IS MADNESS !!!!??
NO, THIS IS iZlam !!!!

That is iSSlam very dangerous.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2007, 01:55:16 PM »

thats sick...

THAT IS MADNESS !!!!??
NO, THIS IS iZlam !!!!

Only 99,9% of them want to kill us

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2007, 01:55:59 PM »
So is there actually a problem?

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2007, 01:56:26 PM »

thats sick...

THAT IS MADNESS !!!!??
NO, THIS IS iZlam !!!!

:) you know what, I like how you spell iSSlam  O0
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2007, 01:56:34 PM »

thats sick...

THAT IS MADNESS !!!!??
NO, THIS IS iZlam !!!!

Only 99,9% of them want to kill us

Correct.