Author Topic: AMERICAN MUSLIM TERRORISTS ON THE NET  (Read 3627 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
AMERICAN MUSLIM TERRORISTS ON THE NET
« on: November 22, 2007, 09:43:41 PM »

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Barack Hussien Obama: “I will stand with [the Muslims] should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”

http://pedestrianinfidel.blogspot.com/2007/01/barack-hussien-obama-i-will-stand-with.html                               

http://www.examiner.com/a-534540~Can_a_past_of_Islam_change_the_path_to_president_for_Obama_.html

This terrorist should be arrested!                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Michigan Muslim leader Hanafi Abdul-Malik calls for the “physical death” of those who “defile” the Prophet Mohamed

February 22, 2006: Michigan Muslim leader Hanafi Abdul-Malik calls for the “physical death” of those who “defile” the Prophet Mohamed

A Muslim leader of a Michigan mosque with links to a man who taught confessed shoe-bomber Richard Reid at the Finsbury Park Mosque, has called for the “physical death” of those who “defile” the Prophet Mohamed and other Prophets of Islam, describing it as “blasphemy”.

Hanafi Abdul-Malik, Imam of the downtown Flint Michigan mosque Muslim House made the statements to a reporter for the Flint Journal.

The article in the Journal quotes Abdul-Malik as saying:

"Muslims respect G-d and all his prophets," Adbul-Malik said. "We would not bring harm to any of them."

"For anyone to defile any of them as has been done to the prophet Muhammad is blasphemy," he said. "We think the consequence for doing so is physical death."

This isn't the first Muslim House Imam to make controversial statements.

Another Muslim House Imam has acknowledged that he lectured at the Finsbury Park Mosque and the two British Muslims involved in suicide bombings in Israel, Asif Hanif and Omar Sharif, and the ‘shoe bomber’ Richard Reid attended his lectures.

Imam Ramee Mohamed sought asylum in the UK in 2004, claiming he feared persecution should he return to the US. He was arrested in the UK in April 2004, and deported back to the US.

An article published April 26, 2004, in the Guardian UK said:

An article published on the front page of last week's Sunday Express, headlined "Maddest asylum plea yet", claimed Mr Muhammed taught Richard Reid - the so-called "shoe bomber"- and had links with the radical preacher Abu Hamza..

Imam Muhammed claims the article is untrue and has complained to the Press Complaints Commission. He admits Richard Reid attended a lecture of his at the Finsbury Park mosque, but says that was six years ago and that he was lecturing on brotherhood. He says he knows Omar Bakri Muhammed, leader of the fringe group al-Muhajiroun, but has no links with him.

By June 2005, Imam Ramee was back in Chicago at the “Takin it to the Streets 2005” Festival. Since returning to the US, Imam Ramee, a former Marine, has been interviewed by the FBI and placed on a list of people suspected of having terrorist links. (This has prevented him from returning to his old job as a prison officer and bans him from leaving the US.)

On July 25, 2005, Muslim House Imam Ramee Mohamed posted the following information on the website of the “Jamaatul Qadir International Educational Trust”, an organization that was run by Imam Ramee. (The website has been removed from the internet, but the contents remain in the Google Cache.)

Western Goverments seeks to lock-up Ulema that speak the truth Did Usama order the Muslims to fight or did the Quran, which is the pure unchanged words of ALLAH SWT ?

But Imam Ramee continues to preach his brand of Islam to the Muslims of America. Now one of his colleagues is calling for the death of anyone who insults the name of the Prophet Mohamed.

And now one of his colleagues is calling for the death of anyone who "defiles" the prophet Mohamed.
http://noisyroom.net/blog/?                                                     

http://www.perspectives.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=87405&forum_id=71

They are following instructions in the Muslim book of murder and mayhem, the Koran:

MUSLIMS, BE PATIENT  UNTIL YOU HAVE THE STRENGTH
"Be patient with unbelievers until you have strength" (86.17).

WARFARE IS ORDAINED FOR YOU, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that you hate a thing which is good for you and it may happen that you love a thing which is bad for you. (2.216)

CONQUER CONTRIES AND TAKE THE SPOILS
Sura 33
"And he bequeathed to you their lands, their homes and their possessions, together with land you have never trodden" (33.27) .

American Muslim's video and website promoting jihad in America:

http://video.on.nytimes.com/?fr_story=c0ed4cb9f1823f94ed94b87cf98a155a2015456b

Barack Hussien Obama: “I will stand with [the Muslims] should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”

Official website of Muslim terrorist family: (Opens with a bomb blast...includes: 'the way to get Sharia law', the need for Sharia law', survival and war tecniques)

http://www.al-buruj.com/

Barack Obama; "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction"

http://pedestrianinfidel.blogspot.com/2007/01/barack-hussien-obama-i-will-stand-with.html

http://www.examiner.com/a-534540~Can_a_past_of_Islam_change_the_path_to_president_for_Obama_.html

This is only one of many Muslims in America who promotes terrorism and the overthrow of our constitution.

http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha

A Voice of reason:

Sue Myrick, R-N.C :

Americans must be concerned -- alarmed. That is what I am referring to when I say that the administration has not explained who we are fighting and (where we are fighting them). "We're fighting them over there so we don't have to fight them over here" is not the whole story. It is amazing that we actually have the enemy's playbook, yet for some reason we don't want to seriously confront the threat we are facing.

The radical Islamofascists have told us how they intend to infiltrate all areas of our society and use the freedoms that are guaranteed under our Constitution to eventually Islamize our country, eliminate our Constitution and enact Shariah law. I know that it sounds a bit fanatical, but it's true.

In 1998, Osama bin Laden declared war on the U.S. What did we do? Nothing. Then he attacked again and again around the world before finally striking inside the U.S. Yet, rather than confront the threat head on and declare war on radical Islamofascists, we seek to placate the threat at home by saying radicals have hijacked Islam. We are too politically correct today. We don't want to frighten the American people.

There are definitely passages in the Quran that promote or condone violent jihad. However, you can also find passages in the Bible which promote violence. I think that the president is failing the American people by sugarcoating the problem we are facing and only making things worse for the future.

Over the last 25 years, there has been a concerted effort on the part of radical Islamists to infiltrate our major institutions in America. They have done that by funding professors' projects in our colleges and universities. Then, they influence what is taught by making the program dependent on their yearly donations. Several classes have graduated and are now in the media, the judicial system, teaching in our schools and colleges, various branches of our government, even in our military. They are masterful at manipulating minds to fit their purposes.

We need to shed the veil of political correctness that shields government officials from speaking out against them. Until we do that, we do not have a chance of marginalizing them. As soon as someone broaches the idea that the Quran has violent passages, they get shot down as Islamophobes and racists.

Rather than debate these points, groups like CAIR seek to silence the debate. The American people deserve to see and hear the debate, but most people in positions of influence are afraid to say anything.

From the information that I have heard reported publicly, there are sleeper cells inside the U.S. . . . Hezbollah sleeper cells, al-Qaida sleeper cells, maybe others.
http://www.aina.org/news/2007112093227.htm

« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 09:50:54 PM by Cyberella »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: AMERICAN MUSLIM TERRORISTS ON THE NET
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 10:23:42 PM »
I'm judeanoncapta and this definitely NOT news to me.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 11:37:55 PM »

Well, that's great.
It is, however news to a naive and gullible American public.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 11:54:50 PM »

Well, that's great.
yea, but most of us on the forum aren't naive...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 12:01:35 AM by lou13ss »
KAHANE TZADAK!

kellymaureen

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 11:55:31 PM »
who “defile” the Prophet Mohamed

I have to wonder how one could "defile" a child rapist...murderer...warlord...theif...liar..... ::)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 12:01:09 AM »

I have to wonder how one could "defile" a child rapist...murderer...warlord...theif...liar..... ::)

same here.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2007, 02:25:57 AM »

Well, that's great.

Sorry, I didn't mean to infer that people on this board are naive. I know you're not naive. But with info like this, you can help inform those who ARE naive and gullible- like most of the American public.
I have friends- and even family who refuse to believe that Islam is evil and what is going on in this country.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 02:30:00 AM by Cyberella »

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2007, 12:39:38 PM »

Well, that's great.

Sorry, I didn't mean to infer that people on this board are naive. I know you're not naive. But with info like this, you can help inform those who ARE naive and gullible- like most of the American public.
I have friends- and even family who refuse to believe that Islam is evil and what is going on in this country.

You are 100% correct, too many in western civilized countries are either naive, or just too comfortable with their lives to care....that comfort wont last if they dont wake up

ftf

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2007, 02:07:28 PM »

Presuming, (as I do) that he is proud of what he did, you could defile his memory among his supporters by saying that he didn't do it.

kellymaureen

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2007, 05:53:41 PM »

Presuming, (as I do) that he is proud of what he did, you could defile his memory among his supporters by saying that he didn't do it.

:::D

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2007, 12:00:22 PM »
Thanks for your replies

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2007, 01:51:04 PM »
Thanks for your replies

you're welcome :) ;)