Author Topic: SEX and ISLAM , MUST READ THIS !!!!!  (Read 13856 times)

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
Re: SEX and ISLAM , MUST READ THIS !!!!!
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2007, 01:57:49 PM »
I knew about the Islamic sanction of bestiality. Ayatollah Khomeini had this to say about the subject.

"A man can have sex with sheep, cows and camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine."

Khomeini's "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

"If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrement become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as possible and burned."

The Little Green Book, Sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini, Political, Philosophical, Social and Religious, ISBN number 0-553-14032-9, page 47

thats sick...

THAT IS MADNESS !!!!??
NO, THIS IS iZlam !!!!

That is iSSlam very dangerous.

Only 99,9% of them want to kill us

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ O0
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Kiwi

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2007, 11:59:01 PM »
Ayatollah Khomeini is the most veil creature to ever walk this earth, and needs to return to the bowels of hell he crawled out of!

He advocates sex with 3 month old babies.  >:(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2007, 01:58:24 AM »
I knew about the Islamic sanction of bestiality. Ayatollah Khomeini had this to say about the subject.

"A man can have sex with sheep, cows and camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine."

"If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrement become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as possible and burned."

The Little Green Book, Sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini, Political, Philosophical, Social and Religious, ISBN number 0-553-14032-9, page 47

thats sick...

THAT IS MADNESS !!!!??
NO, THIS IS iZlam !!!!

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ O0
Is that the russian equivalent of you're right?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2007, 02:34:39 AM »

thats sick...

THAT IS MADNESS !!!!??
NO, THIS IS iZlam !!!!

Is that the russian equivalent of you're right?

It must be. ;) ;D

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2007, 02:36:36 AM »
it's interesting, how you are allowed to sell the raped animal to another town/country-but not to your own. TYPICAL!

Man, for those eating ME imported meat...think twice, propably all those they export have been raped! :o

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2007, 02:42:40 AM »
it's interesting, how you are allowed to sell the raped animal to another town/country-but not to your own. TYPICAL!

Man, for those eating ME imported meat...think twice, propably all those they export have been raped! :o

:P :P :P ;D

I never thought about that, but definitely most likely. I wouldn't doubt it at all. :P