General Category > Internet Only JTF Shows Archive

Baruch HaShem, 4 New Videos From David And Chaim (12/12)

<< < (5/6) > >>

~*Mills*~:

--- Quote from: Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim on December 13, 2007, 07:27:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: ~*Mills*~ on December 13, 2007, 02:45:47 AM ---I'm so happy about the myspace videos as well! It's been great, I'm heading there right now to comment and rate them. I'll also stop by the other video places we now have videos in!
I would also love for us to have our own JTF-tube like place, but don't know if that will ever happen. Or will it ;) ?

--- End quote ---

I think Kahane.org runs JewTube.

--- End quote ---
Well, that's good. I took a look some things were a bit too liberal for me (like the Israel- falestine Comedy tour....I was NOT laughing) and some immodesty but if kahane.org runs it, then good!

~*Mills*~:
I kind of like it, this JewTube
When I read the tittle of this video, it kind of worried me, I thought "Discover Islam" BUT when I watched it, it was making FUN of islam!  :::D
Here's the link: http://www.jewtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=cedfb1d140579e2fbeb6

Unfortunately, there are LIBERAL viewers so this great video only has 1 star  :'( and a whinny self-hater commented on how it spreads "hate againts muslims"
So if we start uploading JTF videos on there, I wonder what kind of reception we'll get. Well, there's only one way to find out!

WestCoastJTF:
I registered jtfvideos.org a while back, with the idea of setting up a site where people could view the videos.  But I haven't done it yet.  I can, if people think it would be useful...I have all the videos converted to flash and have flash player code.

In my mind, having a JTF-owned way to view videos is only useful (a) as a place to link to from jtf.org so you're sure they're not taken down, and (b) a place to link in posts to other message boards (e.g., "Go see the truth about Ron Paul at " or whatever).

I'm not stuck on the name "jtfvideos.org" either, if there are better ones.

I have some bandwidth available, though there is a limit...but at the moment the jtfarchive.org traffic is a drop in the bucket in my hosting account.

~*Mills*~:
Quote from: WestCoastJTF on December 13, 2007, 08:44:51 PMI registered jtfvideos.org a while back, with the idea of setting up a site where people could view the videos.  But I haven't done it yet.  I can, if people think it would be useful...I have all the videos converted to flash and have flash player code.

In my mind, having a JTF-owned way to view videos is only useful (a) as a place to link to from jtf.org so you're sure they're not taken down, and (b) a place to link in posts to other message boards (e.g., "Go see the truth about Ron Paul at Quote from: WestCoastJTF on December 13, 2007, 08:44:51 PMI registered jtfvideos.org a while back, with the idea of setting up a site where people could view the videos.  But I haven't done it yet.  I can, if people think it would be useful...I have all the videos converted to flash and have flash player code.

In my mind, having a JTF-owned way to view videos is only useful (a) as a place to link to from jtf.org so you're sure they're not taken down, and (b) a place to link in posts to other message boards (e.g., "Go see the truth about Ron Paul at " or whatever).

I'm not stuck on the name "jtfvideos.org" either, if there are better ones.

I have some bandwidth available, though there is a limit...but at the moment the jtfarchive.org traffic is a drop in the bucket in my hosting account.

--- End quote ---
I like!  :laugh:

Eliezer Ben Avraham:
thanks for putting them on myspace, some of us are too slow to see them before zoo tube always removes them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version