Author Topic: What is History of Bosnia and Hercegovina?  (Read 5551 times)

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
What is History of Bosnia and Hercegovina?
« on: December 10, 2007, 10:53:52 PM »
Bosnia was region in past east from river Drina see this ! In past in XIV have official records that then life 80% Serbs(orthodox) and 20% Croat ( catholic) . But came pledge in the name of TURKS ! Tvrdko was one of last Bosnian rulers and declare him self's for king of ALL SERBS ! He also do not help our TZAR LAZAR in Battle on kosovo ! King Tvrtko has this land and then ISLAM still not CAME ! But He promise to help TZAR LAZAR whit arms, He sent rely little help, and this help retrieved in battle on Kosovo ! For that he was DAMED by Tsar Lazar who more like to have Kingdom in HEVEN, then Kingdom in land, he even have offer to be vassal from Turks, he refused ! Tvrtko was damed in that Way that to day Bosnia and Herzegovina is land were have not place that blood not see !
When pleq conquerer Bosnia then was begin of terror ! First stapes to convert Orthodox in Islam was this :

1) First all blue blood ! - They was rich, so they sold they crown for position they have !- only in one occasion was convert in Mostar 10.000 !  :( :( :(

2) Second OUR FAMOSE blood tax ! - yang Serbian(Orthodox) chldrent are taken and they became fames JANICARS, most power army mens in Ottoman Impire ! example : Mexmed Pasa Sokolovic he build this , he even remenber when like child hi was teken from Turks !!!  >:( >:( >:(

3) Next step was Begin of starvation then many poor people join ISLAM to eat bread !!! But rich Muslim stop when they was scare for they own benefit position !  :-X :-X

4)Also same join from terror to not be KILL he ore his baby ! - this was very use by Turks !  >:( >:( >:(

This is simply result of damed from Tsar Lazar !!! In Kingdom Yugoslavia 1918-1941 Muslim was declare like Serbian whit Muslim religion, but TITO call them after war only Muslim !!! They are simply SERBIAN WHIT DAMED RELIGION, WE MAST TRY TO CONVERT THEM BUT REMENBER THAT IS BLOOD TO HATE US THEY ENVY SERBIANTS THAT WE HIDE AND FIGHT FOR OUR ORTODOX RELIGION !!!! This is Holy trout for BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA !!! We HAVE HATE FROM VERY LONG TIME 500 years and WE STILL HATE !!! Most of them simply denied this facts because they BREIN is program for that !!! That is IRONY for us !!!
I HOPE ONE DAY IF THEY CANT CHANGE VIOLENT ISLAM RELIGION ATLEAST change ideology to love Serbs and recognize finally that we are SAME PEOPLE !!! CCCC  O0 O0 O0

p.s Check this in web and you will find many evident for this !!!  O0
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 11:00:09 AM by milos »

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
Re: What is History of Bosnia and Hercegovina?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 06:19:19 AM »
Some of those muSSlims are aware of their Serbian Ethnicity.

:)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 08:07:54 AM »

Not this one.

slobodnabosna (2 minutes ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
  0   Poor comment Good comment
(Spam)
hahaha dobra melodija hahahaha.....strasna je kao a sve one sa PINKA hehehe..Pa bolan 550 G-d. turske imperije je harala srbijom skim su se mjesali nego sa vama...Islam se ne siri silom, uradi ti dna ako smijes pa vidi vas bolan kakvi ste ,zar slaveni nebi trebali biti plavi..:) A evo ti odgovor : BOGUMILI su danasnji muslimani u bosni, to je narod koji se nije pokrstio i pokusavali ste ih prisvojiti i dolaskom Osmanskog carstva primaju Islam.

slobodnabosna (8 seconds ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
(Spam)
Mi smo cisto krvni slaveni i turci nisu imali potrebe da se mjesaju sa nama jer smo mi presli na Islam a zato su vas jebavali da bi se razmnozili i da narovno ima i vas koji su presli na islam ali ne silom nego radi licnog interesa (bogastva) sto nije nista cudno s obzirom da su turci vladali 550 god.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 08:09:50 AM by Srbin »
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Само Слога Србина Спашава!!!

Али морамо да верујемо у Бога!!!

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 10:36:32 AM »

Not this one.

slobodnabosna (2 minutes ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
(Spam)
hahaha dobra melodija hahahaha.....strasna je kao a sve one sa PINKA hehehe..Pa bolan 550 G-d. turske imperije je harala srbijom skim su se mjesali nego sa vama...Islam se ne siri silom, uradi ti dna ako smijes pa vidi vas bolan kakvi ste ,zar slaveni nebi trebali biti plavi..:) A evo ti odgovor : BOGUMILI su danasnji muslimani u bosni, to je narod koji se nije pokrstio i pokusavali ste ih prisvojiti i dolaskom Osmanskog carstva primaju Islam.

slobodnabosna (8 seconds ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
(Spam)
Mi smo cisto krvni slaveni i turci nisu imali potrebe da se mjesaju sa nama jer smo mi presli na Islam a zato su vas jebavali da bi se razmnozili i da narovno ima i vas koji su presli na islam ali ne silom nego radi licnog interesa (bogastva) sto nije nista cudno s obzirom da su turci vladali 550 G-d.
Isprati mi to video ! Ja sam plav i sa plave oci jer krv nikad mi ni je pomesana sa turskom ! Jedan dio moje krvne linije je bio  po nepristapnim predela Durmitora, a drugi deo, je ziveo  bas blizini Cetinje visoko u planine i od tamo se borio sa turaka ! Cak imam i neku krvnu liniju od Mandusica sa Gorskog Venca !

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 01:23:21 PM »

Are the muSSlims Serbian descent? If they are why don't they convert to Orthodox Christianity like the majority of Serbs.

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 01:35:49 PM »

Are the muSSlims Serbian descent? If they are why don't they convert to Orthodox Christianity like the majority of Serbs.
I will tell you better  :

1) It is little Muslim from Bosnia who convert to use back !
2) Like I write, they are envy to us because our religion is not violent like Muslim, also we mengage to keep our Orthodox religion !
3) Muslim Brien is program to hate us ! They learn this like childrent !
4) Islam has propaganda to unite all them Muslim in one state, Islam do not care for nationality ! They are brainwashed by this !

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2007, 01:42:51 PM »

2) Like I write, they are envy to us because our religion is not violent like Muslim, also we mengage to keep our Orthodox religion !
4) Islam has propaganda to unite all them Muslim in one state, Islam do not care for nationality ! They are brainwashed by this !

Thanks, milos

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2007, 02:07:46 PM »

Thanks, milos
For noting frend !  O0

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2007, 08:31:31 PM »
-Short History of Bosnia-

Once upon a time there was large Serbian land in the Balkans.

Serbs lived in those lands.

Then one day, Turko-Mongolians invaded under the flag of Mo the Pedo and co.

Some Serbs converted.

Turko-mongolized Serbs accepted Mo the Pedo.

And so, ashamed and rejected, they tried to forget that they were Serbs.

But alas!

They were sad that they were Serbs, so they made up nationality - ''Muslim by Nationality''.

Turko-mongolized Serbs felt sad because everyone knew they were Serbs, so they made up different nationality - Bosniaks.

They were happy.

But then they released they're speaking Serbian language.

Turko-mongolized Serbs were sad again.

But not for Long. They made up a NEW language - Bosnian.

It was the same language under different name - so that Turko-mongolized Serbs wouldn't feel so useless and Serb-like.

Then, with the help of some Western dhimmis, they got their own country, with their own identity and their own language - which is not their own, but Serb.

The End.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2007, 10:53:43 PM »

Some Serbs converted.

But alas!

They were sad that they were Serbs, so they made up nationality - ''Muslim by Nationality''.

Turko-mongolized Serbs felt sad because everyone knew they were Serbs, so they made up different nationality - Bosniaks.

They were happy.

It was the same language under different name - so that Turko-mongolized Serbs wouldn't feel so useless and Serb-like.

Then, with the help of some Western dhimmis, they got their own country, with their own identity and their own language - which is not their own, but Serb.

The End.

The serbs in Bosnia (?) didn't mix with the Turko-Mongolian people, right?
It was mainly religious conversion not mixing, but I'm not sure.

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2007, 08:36:07 AM »
Bosniaks claim that they have Bogumil roots and not serbian. They also say they had their own church (dont know about that, probaly a lie).
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2007, 08:55:55 AM »
Bosniaks claim that they have Bogumil roots and not serbian. They also say they had their own church (dont know about that, probaly a lie).

Indeed, thats what is claimed.

The problem of course is that there was never a 'Bosnian Chrurch' seeing how they were never actually a 'peoples' until dhimmi gave them that title. They belonged to the Serbian Orthodox Church, which is, sixth in the hierarchical order, after, Constantinople, Alexandria, Antioch, Jerusalem, and Russia.

Bosnian Church is just stupidity, as it never existed.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2007, 09:02:10 AM »

Indeed, thats what is claimed.

The problem of course is that there was never a 'Bosnian Chrurch' seeing how they were never actually a 'peoples' until dhimmi gave them that title. They belonged to the Serbian Orthodox Church, which is, sixth in the hierarchical order, after, Constantinople, Alexandria, Antioch, Jerusalem, and Russia.

Bosnian Church is just stupidity, as it never existed.

Yes but what concerns me is the Bogumils crap.

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2007, 11:27:20 AM »

Some Serbs converted.

But alas!

They were happy.

The End.

It have same cases of mix marige ! But I most to tell you : In Communist Yugoslavia, Muslims from Bosnia shame from selfs ! They even declare like Yugoslave ! Same change even names ! I am not 100% sure but some body tell that singer Sdravko Colic was muslim but he convert and take our religon and name !

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2007, 01:16:29 PM »

Some Serbs converted.

But alas!

They were happy.

The End.

It have same cases of mix marige ! But I most to tell you : In Communist Yugoslavia, Muslims from Bosnia shame from selfs ! They even declare like Yugoslave ! Same change even names ! I am not 100% sure but some body tell that singer Sdravko Colic was muslim but he convert and take our religon and name !

Emir Kusturica a well known film producer has converted back to Orthodox Christianity when he realized that he is a serb. His name is Nemanja Kosturica now.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2007, 01:21:08 PM »

Some Serbs converted.

But alas!

They were happy.

The End.

Emir Kusturica a well known film producer has converted back to Orthodox Christianity when he realized that he is a serb. His name is Nemanja Kosturica now.

Excellent! The ones that find out they are actually Serb, maybe can help the fight in Kosovo