Author Topic: IDF Rounding Up Jews' Weapons!  (Read 5568 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
IDF Rounding Up Jews' Weapons!
« on: December 05, 2007, 11:07:59 PM »
Judea and Samaria: IDF Rounding Up Jews' Weapons
by Gil Ronen
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/124487

The IDF is conducting a large scale operation to confiscate weapons from the Jewish residents of Judea and Samaria, according to Channel 10 TV. The purpose of the operation is described as "putting the settlers' gun permits in order." The security coordinators of the communities in Samaria have been summoned to a meeting with IDF officers Thursday; community leaders are convinced that the IDF intends to collect many of the weapons in the Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria.

Hillel Reinus of Yitzhar said: "I have no idea who is giving the order, it seems to be coming from up high, but they've decided to take the weapons away from everybody [Jews]." Another resident of the community, Igal Amitai, added, "They are abandoning citizens, it is irresponsibility, but everything pales compared to reality."

'This amounts to making the settlers fair game'

MK Aryeh Eldad (NU/NRP) wrote a letter to Defense Minister Ehud Barak following the report: "Army representatives have recently informed the military security coordinators that they intend to collect most of the weapons which the residents of Judea and Samaria use for self-defense," he wrote.

"When a move such as this is made along with the release of hundreds of terrorists; the deployment of Palestinian policemen in Shechem (three of whom were involved in the murder of Ido Zoldan) and the arming of these policemen with weapons, ammunition and armored personnel carriers, this amounts to making the settlers fair game and sending the terror organizations a clear message that they may murder Jews," Eldad added.

"When all this is done against the backdrop of your announcement that you are joining the 'expulsion/compensation' plan, this amounts to blackmail. You are trying to encourage Jews to run away from Judea and Samaria and in order to prod them along you are taking away their weapons and urging terrorists to attack them," he wrote.

"With this letter," Eldad concluded, "I wish to inform you that the settlers of Judea and Samaria will hold you personally responsible for any casualties among the Jews in Judea and Samaria from now on, unless you immediately put an end to the process of collecting the settlers' weapons."
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: IDF Rounding Up Jews' Weapons!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 12:52:38 AM »
I have heard about this G-d Willing we will have a new PM at the end of March when election are heald
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

newman

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 02:55:17 AM »
This is like rubbing them with fish guts and dropping them in the Indian ocean! They'll be fair game for every arab who decides to do some recreational Jew-killing! This is THE single most evil thing I've heard of to date!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 11:36:49 AM »
Bush is going to Israel in January to boost smolmert popularity ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 05:20:37 PM »
This is like rubbing them with fish guts and dropping them in the Indian ocean! They'll be fair game for every arab who decides to do some recreational Jew-killing! This is THE single most evil thing I've heard of to date!!!!!!!!!! >:(

I couldn't agree more. It's happening here in the US too. They are trying to pass a law in Texas to ban all guns (like not allowed to have them in your own house). It was on the news a few nights ago. The argument was that the constitution only allowed them for registered militias and not the individual. The elite has their own agenda even though thugs and illegals get their guns illegally.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 09:21:45 PM by Shlomo »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2007, 06:00:15 PM »
Why ??????????? Why are they doing this ???????????????????????????????????????
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

kellymaureen

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2007, 06:40:47 PM »

isnt bush in the negative numbers in his OWN country already :D

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2007, 06:26:47 AM »

I think you meant Olmert, who I think is around 10%.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2007, 10:33:42 AM »

:D

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2007, 06:46:24 PM »
I have been thinking about certain things in Torah, like when the Levites killed 3000 (I think thats the number) Jews after the Golden Calf. This is proof that we are permitted to kill fellow Jews if they have gone too far astray.
We will not give up our weapons and if the IDF tries to take them we will fight the IDF, firing on them etc.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2007, 07:22:57 PM »
This is disgusting, how dare they disarm Jews. Hitler did the exact same thing, they better not give in, they better resist and fight back. Who in the right mind would obey these orders within the IDF?!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2007, 07:42:45 PM »
I have been thinking about certain things in Torah, like when the Levites killed 3000 (I think thats the number) Jews after the Golden Calf. This is proof that we are permitted to kill fellow Jews if they have gone too far astray.
We will not give up our weapons and if the IDF tries to take them we will fight the IDF, firing on them etc.
I agree with your analysis.  The Jews wiped out in a civil war most of the tribe of Binyamin simply because they refused to give up some rapists and murderers, and this thing is much worse than that. 
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 07:51:56 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2007, 11:53:55 PM »
I agree with your analysis.  The Jews wiped out in a civil war most of the tribe of Binyamin simply because they refused to give up some rapists and murderers, and this thing is much worse than that. 
then again, it has to be a last resort, only if we can't manage to convert Jews should we do such a thing
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2007, 02:17:22 PM »
If you don't decide quickly you can pack up and go to Alaska; if the US will let you in; judging from latest moves I'm not sure the Jews are longer welcomed in the USA. And I'm not speaking only about settler comunity fom Judea and Samaria; with Palestinian "refugees" returning even Tel Aviv won't be long safe for Jews. I give this "peace treaty" from three to ten years max. Olmert must be mad to trust A-rabs. :o
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2007, 02:31:41 PM »

I couldn't agree more. It's happening here in the US too. They are trying to pass a law in Texas to ban all guns (like not allowed to have them in your own house). It was on the news a few nights ago. The argument was that the constitution only allowed them for registered militias and not the individual. The elite has their own agenda even though thugs and illegals get their guns illegally.
There is no doubt we are in a world of trouble in both countries on this issue. Once the right for private citizens to own a gun is taken away the evil elements in the government will be free to do as it like with little or no resistance. I think we still have a chance for now regarding gun ownership here in America however Israel is another story. People need to be vigilant on this issue and make their voices heard.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2007, 09:43:24 PM »

There is no doubt we are in a world of trouble in both countries on this issue. Once the right for private citizens to own a gun is taken away the evil elements in the government will be free to do as it like with little or no resistance. I think we still have a chance for now regarding gun ownership here in America however Israel is another story. People need to be vigilant on this issue and make their voices heard.
In Texas? are the liberals insane? Texas is the state least likely to give up its guns, try New York or California where there is a chance such a law would pass
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2007, 05:02:45 PM »

In Texas? are the liberals insane? Texas is the state least likely to give up its guns, try New York or California where there is a chance such a law would pass

Austin has turned pretty liberal.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2007, 10:27:54 PM »

Austin has turned pretty liberal.
but the rest of the state is normal
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2007, 10:39:16 PM »

Yes, the liberals are insane but our biggest problem is with fake conservatives who sell us out. They are traitors.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2007, 10:51:07 PM »

Yes, the liberals are insane but our biggest problem is with fake conservatives who sell us out. They are traitors.
i mean, i knew they were stupid, but cmon there is no way that law would pass in texas
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2007, 11:06:24 PM »
It would if they pass it without a vote in the middle of the night... which appears to be the trend. This country is in trouble.