Author Topic: To Jimmy Sullivan Regarding Revava  (Read 3331 times)

admin

To Jimmy Sullivan Regarding Revava
« on: November 19, 2006, 11:40:08 PM »
Did you tell Chaim about the following user?

Original Message To JSullivan:

"Revava has an agent on The JTF Forum now. But since JTF allows free speech as long as it is not meant to defame JTF or users of the forum, he won't be banned. Please let Chaim know. I think this is the guy in Revava who is a former Shabak agent."

Original Thread:

YMC
New JTFer

All the dirt on all the Kahanistim - a must read!!!
« on: Today at 06:09:22 PM »     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear All,

Did I get your attention?

Your all a bunch of yenta's.   But you do have vivid imaginations.   Are very self important.   And give me a good laugh.  Oh yea what you were waiting for ... Oh come on do you think I would stoop so low as to write against good Jews on the internet, on a forum, to be etched in eternity.   Nah, you guys are good enough at it by yourselves. 

P.S. Since we are all loyal friends of YBY why did none of you show up for his Har Habayit event.  I know!  You were sleeping late since you were up all night writting Kahane fiction on the internet...  Get a life.  Get a wife.  Get a Job and some kids.  Because an internet forum dosen't say kaddish after 120...

Yisroel Meir Cohen

Oh yea. If you have something to say, say it to my face, face to face.  No guts, no glory.  I'm not against travelling to those of you who are in chutz le'aretz, my dime.  The main thing you get it off your chest, man to man.  I don't want anyone spending good money at shrinks due to me.

Report to moderator    85.130.166.212 (?) 

Ra'am
Full JTFer

Re: All the dirt on all the Kahanistim - a must read!!!
« Reply #1 on: Today at 06:39:04 PM »     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you on drugs?

You sound no different than that schvartza monkey who I saw talking to himself on the subway.

Actually, the schvartza monkey seemed to be making more sense than you.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: To Jimmy Sullivan Regarding Revava
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 07:59:39 PM »
I told Chaim.  He told me that Revava is a joke that no one in Israel takes seriously ever since their disastrous bluff when they promised to bring 10,000 Jews to the Temple Mount. (Only about 10 Jews showed up, which enabled the Bolshevik news media to mercilessly ridicule the right-wing.)

Anyone associated with this embarrassing group of clowns should not be taken seriously.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: To Jimmy Sullivan Regarding Revava
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 05:54:51 PM »
I think it would be an immense display of ignorance for any Jew to try to bring down a moral and righteous movement promoting Jewish pride, Jewish knowledge and Jewish strength.  A good note to ANY Shabak agent or Mossad agent happening to be reviewing this messages, please take a walk outside and look around?  Do you like what you see?  Do you like the drugs, the rub and tug parlors, the black racist Rap/Hip hop deprevity pumped via Israeli media.  Do you like it that our Liberal Jewish women have now seen more ass than an old toilet seat and further, with their male/female counterparts STDs and every other virus through out Israel Jewish population?  Do you like reading about the deaths of many of your friends who are serving in the army because of both the incometance of your coward and corrupt leaders?  Are you not sickened that your leaders do not show any amount of pride or strength in their Jewishness but continually cater to Marxist and AntiSemitic debased foreign rulers?  Perhaps you might grab a bottle of wine and look at the daily news and have a few drinks.  Then look at the FACTS not the PROPAGANDA of your history and what the Kahanists wish to do, even if not a majority in the Knesset but a party of power?  Imagine...no more suicidal land concessions, no more Muslims, No more Black Hebrows, No more drug dealers, free speech, factually correct education and a MORALLY and MIILITARILY strong nation that is a real light amongst the nations...not a Bolshevik extension to Putin's Russia...  Have some pride man...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.