Author Topic: Jewish and Christian and Catholic Unity  (Read 1071 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Jewish and Christian and Catholic Unity
« on: January 10, 2008, 09:52:33 PM »
I been seen some good amount of tension between Jews, Christians and Catholics and really we need to remind ourselves none of us are the enemy.  Our natural enemy are the ones that want us all dead.  If there is tension between us you know who end up loving it?

The Muslims

They will feed off that.  Either we have unity or how can we ever be a mass movement against all odds that are against us?  I know there is a difference in opinions which is ok a little difference, but when there is constant yammering we will then never put that difference aside. 

If you want unity let me know and realize who are our real enemies.

But this is one Wolf's opinion.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: Jewish and Christian and Catholic Unity
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 09:53:37 PM »
HERE  HERE  MASTERWOLF!!!!! O0 O0 O0 O0

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 09:55:42 PM »
 O0 8;)
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 10:00:04 PM »
Thanks to the both of you, I know you both have sense when it comes to this.

I may be going in the end of Feb or March to the South around Tenn and Kentucky a bit of advertising the forum at a church a friend of mine has his/her dad as a Minister, I can use the place to put flyers of the movement. 

If we have unity you know how big we can really be and then we have our dream come true to be that forfront leading the way as a mass movement.

I want us to get there in 2008, but if there is fighting how can it be?

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 07:32:22 AM »
Thanks to the both of you, I know you both have sense when it comes to this.

I may be going in the end of Feb or March to the South around Tenn and Kentucky a bit of advertising the forum at a church a friend of mine has his/her dad as a Minister, I can use the place to put flyers of the movement. 

If we have unity you know how big we can really be and then we have our dream come true to be that forfront leading the way as a mass movement.

I want us to get there in 2008, but if there is fighting how can it be?

Tenn is great i love it,btw i agree
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2008, 09:39:14 AM »
I agree totally. This fights are not helpfull.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 03:26:57 PM »
I agree totally. This fights are not helpfull.

correct

Kiwi

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2008, 07:24:50 PM »
Well I think its a start and hopefully the peace deal will work out, but I will safely say its a 50/50 chance.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2008, 07:38:43 PM »
Listen..if it makes you all feel better...we will all make it to heaven eventually...Just be good to one another, at least and be the best person you can be.. I love Gd, you love Gd, we all love Gd...and Gd loves all of us for loving Him...

So a Catholic needs to take the North fork to get to Heaven and Jews need to take the South Fork and the other Christians need to take the West road.

People! The earth is round! We will eventually meet up again at the same fork!!! Geez Louise!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein