Author Topic: Wall Street sees Huckabee as a threat  (Read 1231 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Wall Street sees Huckabee as a threat
« on: December 27, 2007, 03:26:18 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/bloomberg/20071227/pl_bloomberg/aw4kadle4bu

They probably want Hillary to win anyway.  From what I heard on a FoxNews segment once, most of their donations are doing to Hillary and other Democrats.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Wall Street sees Huckabee as a threat
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 12:32:31 PM »
Of course they do he is not the establishment canidate
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 12:55:44 PM »
Re:  "Wall Street sees Huckabee as a threat"

I have a cousin who works as a broker in the city...he called me this morning and told me that the huge PR firm representing the Wall Street Stock Exchange had issued the false story that Huckabee was too 'populist' and a threat to Wall Street.

In other words, Wall Street has already "cut a deal" with Huckabee for special favors & legislation favoring bankers and the credit industry, and actually want him to win the election!

Using reverse psychology, the PR firm is convinced that the average man opposing Big Banks & Big Corporations will heed the ads and vote for Huckabee; thus ensuring that Wall Street actually will get everything it wants and more.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 01:18:50 PM »
Re:  "Wall Street sees Huckabee as a threat"

I have a cousin who works as a broker in the city...he called me this morning and told me that the huge PR firm representing the Wall Street Stock Exchange had issued the false story that Huckabee was too 'populist' and a threat to Wall Street.

In other words, Wall Street has already "cut a deal" with Huckabee for special favors & legislation favoring bankers and the credit industry, and actually want him to win the election!

Using reverse psychology, the PR firm is convinced that the average man opposing Big Banks & Big Corporations will heed the ads and vote for Huckabee; thus ensuring that Wall Street actually will get everything it wants and more.

I read that FDR ran as an anti- Wall Street candidate; meanwhile, he was very-connected to Wall St. and did what they wanted.

Does Wall St. often use reverse psychology with elections?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 09:15:40 PM »
Rationalthought110:
Does Wall St. often use reverse psychology with elections?  "...

MASTERS OF DECEPTION

Duping the masses...that's easy enough to do because they're generally ignorant and want to feel part of a crowd.

but...Duping the Intelligentsia...
Another matter entirely...that is even easier.