Author Topic: Omert's Flip-Flop  (Read 1640 times)

Offline igo

• Junior JTFer
Omert's Flip-Flop
« on: December 16, 2007, 02:13:00 PM »

Check this out.

Back in the 80's the late great Rabbi Meir Kahane had a televised debate between and Ehud Olmert. In that debate Kahane warned Olmert about the Arab demographic threat - that in time the Arab population in Israel would grow to dangerous levels and threaten to the Jewish state.

But, no, no, no... Olmert vehemently argued against Kahane and brushed off the silly idea.

Now, 20 years later, Ehud Olmert, the Israeli prime minister, has issued a blunt warning that failure to reach a comprehensive peace agreement with the Arabs based on a two-state solution will lead to a “South African-style struggle” and may spell the end of the Jewish state.

Mr Olmert’s fear – is that the country would eventually come under intense pressure to grant equal political rights to the growing Arab population, threatening Israel’s Jewish majority.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!

MEIR KAHANE GAVE OLMERT THIS WARNING 20 YEARS AGO!

State of Israel could disappear, warns Olmert (11/29/07)
http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,,2219066,00.html

Debate: Rabbi Meir Kahane Vs. Ehud Olmert

How can we trust this guy. He is betraying to his own country. And the rest of the world are just as guilty for putting pressure on little tiny Israel to once again give up more of God's land.

They will not get away with this. The Bible tells us that in the last days God will separate those nations who hate and persecute Israel from those who stand with Israel, and they will be judged for their mistreatment of the Jewish people. This is spelled out in Joel 3:1-2:

"When I (God) shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem (when I have restored Israel), I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, (God's final judgments on the enemies of Israel); and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land."

Justice will eventually be served.

Someone should make a Youtube video about this flip-flop by Olmert and circulate it on Flicks.

Best regards,
apacallyps

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Omert's Flip-Flop
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 02:16:17 PM »
Great post.

Kahane was indeed a visionary. It's a shame the Labour Zionists didn't expel them all in 1947-1948.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 02:28:33 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 02:17:50 PM »
Very rightly said....we have to expell those rats out of Israel.

G-d bless the memory of Meir Kahane. He was ahead of his time.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 02:23:24 PM »
What number is this warning on the long list then?

Offline igo

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 03:23:36 PM »
Our political leaders are either being ignorant or deliberately evil.

Why they continue to believe the line that Islam is peaceful and Islam means peace is beyond me? May be what they mean is Islam means pieces of infidel body parts on the streets. Islam is a religion of peace, and they will kill you to prove it.

They don't even believe their Bibles, it tells them the origin of Islam and it's evil nature. The Muslim-Western conflict is between the descendants of two of Abraham's sons: Judaism and Christianity from Isaac. Islam from Ishmael.

Why are so many Muslims hostile towards the West? The Bible tells us in Genesis 16:12 the descendants of Ishmael, who are the Arabs, are described as "wild men" who will be against everyone, and everyone against them. Ishmael was Abraham's son by his wife Sarah's servant Hagar, while Abraham later had another son by Sarah, who was Isaac, who became father to the nation of Israel.

Birth of the Arabs:

"And the angel of the LORD said unto her (Hagar), Behold, thou art with child and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction. And he (the Arab) will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren." Genesis 16:8-12

Search this out for yourself. Literally, "a wild ass of a man," seemingly referring prophetically to a characteristic of the Arab peoples who are descendants of Ishmael, a character apparent even today in modern Israeli-Arab conflict.

Well, if they don't believe Islam is uncontrollable from their Bibles, maybe they will believe this:

Click the link to watch.