Author Topic: my new affirmitive action womanz  (Read 8522 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
my new affirmitive action womanz
« on: November 21, 2006, 01:09:41 PM »
 ;D ;D   

You like?"?? :o :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

wonderfulgoy

Re: my new affirmitive action womanz
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 05:32:10 PM »
Let me guess: white on the mother's side?   :-*

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 06:14:24 PM »
Let me guess: white on the mother's side?   :-*
I think she has alot of white in her ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 09:44:57 PM »
She could pass for a Sephardic Jew  ;D
True

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 10:26:33 PM »
   Looks too good to be real. There is a fake plastic-type of look to her. My guess is that this isn't a real woman but either a plastic doll, a mannequin or something similar. How does posting this picture have to do with JTF?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 10:30:21 PM »
Let's face it. There are some attractive black women. It's not a sin to admit it. However, it should be pointed out that a great deal of the ones that are attractive have white features like small noses, hair that isn't nappy or barb-wiry, light skin, small lips, etc.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 10:46:52 PM »
Let's face it. There are some attractive black women. It's not a sin to admit it. However, it should be pointed out that a great deal of the ones that are attractive have white features like small noses, hair that isn't nappy or barb-wiry, light skin, small lips, etc.

That's certainly true but it's also true that there are some black women with African features who are attractive.  Anyone who denies this is simply being a partisan, because it is an undeniable truth.

There are a whole range of features which make white woman/black man more common than white man/black woman, but the idea of black women not being as attractive to white men is not one of the main reasons for it.  We men have an evil impulse to have sex with healthy-looking women who will rear healthy children for us.  Women also need, in their mate, someone who will protect and provide for them, and also someone that they can in some sense cling to emotionally.  So it's little wonder considering the present degraded state of the white male that many attractive white women prefer big, bald black men.  The latter are better dancers, more confident, more caring, etc.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2006, 08:28:58 AM »
GTHS, stop going to dance clubs to find girls. No wonder you're striking out.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2006, 09:13:14 AM »
Re:  "...GTHS, stop going to dance clubs to find girls. No wonder you're striking out..."

A very "street-wise" woman once told me the following:

"If you want to have lots of misery & trouble, go to a nightclub, but...
If you want to get laid, go to church!

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2006, 12:05:35 PM »
Her face looks weird.  It's creepy.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2006, 02:05:01 PM »
She's a hottie! ;)

If you were dating her, would you take her home to mom and dad for Shabbes?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2006, 07:37:13 AM »

That is theoretically true. I yet have a see one and don't think this one is real. Maybe this one is, but I doubt it. Even if it is. It is more than just the outer beauty that makes someone attractive. I will say that pictures pf much uglier beasts have been posted on this forum.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2006, 07:48:45 AM »
Her face looks weird.  It's creepy.
Yes exactly!! This is cat house material!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2006, 10:19:22 AM »
I've noticed one thing about interracial couples. The white girls are generally not very attractive. Either overweight or homely. Apparently we have some black forum members here. I've read that some black guys prefer white women because white women have less attitude and are more submissive.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2006, 03:41:13 PM »
I've noticed one thing about interracial couples. The white girls are generally not very attractive. Either overweight or homely. Apparently we have some black forum members here. I've read that some black guys prefer white women because white women have less attitude and are more submissive.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.  How can you generalize?  One is just as likely to see a divine, sweet-faced, light-blonde haired cherub with a ghetto bunny as one is likely to see a fat ugly ho with one.  It is a phenomenon that transcends any kind of specific generalization which is why I am often inclined to think that every white woman has an urge deep down to go with a black man.

Anyway the woman in the first post is a hottie!  If white women don't want white men, shouldn't we start looking elsewhere anyway?  Or do white women expect us to be single and miserable all our lives?

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2006, 06:10:50 PM »
Or do white women expect us to be single and miserable all our lives?
::)  If this weren't JTF but rather a secular forum, I would say that somebody here really needs to get laid...   ;)
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2006, 08:04:48 PM »
GTHS, all you do is generalize blonde women.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2006, 08:42:10 PM »
I wandered the streets for almost three hours tonight - between 11pm and 1.30am - just hoping that some woman would give me the eye.

Well, there was a blonde woman, holding hands with her white male partner, and I was taken aback when she said 'hello' - then we both turned around, and she shouted at me for not replying.  But she already had a boy with her.  Unless it was her brother.   ???

Maybe I should have gone into one of those nightclub places, but I thought to myself, well I don't know what I thought to myself, but I didn't.  It was deadly quiet.  I felt like Jesus walking into the desert for forty days, tempted by Satan.  But Satan couldn't undo my chastity.  Satan is unable to lay his fingers upon me, because the L-rd looks down upon me with favour for some reason.

???