Author Topic: ideas on how to drive out muslims  (Read 7291 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
ideas on how to drive out muslims
« on: December 17, 2007, 01:13:15 PM »
1 - forbid veils.
2 - cut all financial support for muslims that live here.
3 - confiscate all their property
4 - put complete restriction on having babies for muslim families.
5 - I would force muslim prisoners to eat pork. And let them starve if they start hunger-striking.
6 - I also would like a full scale attack on mosques in the Western World, and burn all of them to the ground.
7 - Furthermore , i think all building sites of mosques today, should be desecrated with tons of pork's blood & carcasses.
8 - revoke muslims to freely travel in the E.U.
9 - revoke the right for muslim to go to school.
10 - revoke the right for muslims to drive a car.
11 - I would revoke the freedom of speech for left-wing media personnel , in a way much more severe than our freedom of speech is revoked by YouTube & co.
12 - I would at least reconquer all of Byzantine, and reinstate the Hagia Sofia, the Mother of all Churches.

Goal:
Israel and friendly nations mutually support each-other,  to crush the Arabs and take back the full biblical Eretz Yisrael,
and to remove all muslims from Europe/U.S.A. and the Western World.

¿ What do you think of this strategy?
¿ Is it possible to implement?
¿ How would you deal with muslim resistance the Western World?

eager to know your opinions,
Ambiorix

P.s.: if we nuke Mekkka today, there be 1,5million less muzzies!! Hadj is their weak point, we should take advantage.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: ideas on how to drive out muslims
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 01:19:07 PM »
How about, mandatory showers? ;D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 01:21:32 PM »
If H2O is replaced by pig blood I'd say  : " I do not condemn nor endorse these mandatory showers".
"Any interesting questions?"
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 01:22:56 PM »
P.s.: if we nuke Mekkka today, there be 1,5million less muzzies!! Hadj is their weak point, we should take advantage.

I'm with you there  O0
 They usually lose a few hundred in the stampedes though :D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 02:16:00 PM »

I'm with you there  O0

"Natural selection" Kellymaureen. Or is it the will of the Almighty?

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2007, 05:01:25 PM »
we could just say that all camels must be virgins....then they would all kill themselves...
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2007, 05:22:12 PM »

I'm with you there  O0

"Natural selection" Kellymaureen. Or is it the will of the Almighty?

A lot of muslims see it as a beautiful way to die, on Hajj.

Offline SaveJudeaandSamaria

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2007, 05:24:49 PM »
Somewhat cruel
Yes, it's also possible to build Auschiwtzes and gas chambers
Deport them, just as Canada does to newly immigrant criminals

You're crazy, but I guess we need people like you shouting to offset the left wing nuts.

n-Tegrity - Biometric Fingerprint USB Key for maximum privacy of your data. Visit http://www.fingerprintweblogin.com/ .

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2007, 05:35:29 PM »
is it crazy to want your people to survive, and do whatever it takes to save them?

ftf

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2007, 05:38:31 PM »
There's nothing in islam against showers, baths it bans, but showers are allowed.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2007, 05:44:56 PM »
Somewhat cruel

You're crazy, but I guess we need people like you shouting to offset the left wing nuts.

Are you sure I'm crazy?
The muslims are planning to Holocaust us! May I remind you?? What others think about us is totally irrelevant.
The Jews should understand no compromise can be made with muslims. So should the Christians know.
The Koran clearly says a muslim should kill all non-muslims!

The policies the left-wing advocates are FOR SURE leading to new Auschwitzes.

the moral question is :
are we prepared to engage war?
are we prepared to put muslims under a dhimmi-status that they want to impose on us?
Is it fair to use methods, that were used by Nazism/Communism, in order to defend ourselves from a Islamic conquest of the world?

In ask JTF Chaim answered the death penalty for a murderer is righteous. But that the same execution of a innocent person is a crime.

In that perspective, the only question we need to ask is :
- Is it morally justified, to start a military campaign in Europe/the western world to expel all muslims?

Deporting them is OK for me, but we need to humiliate them, and make them suffer as much as possible.
Therefore; I consider these acts not "insane" nor "nazistic".

Maybe your morals are troubled by Christianity, or post-Christian morals (over-emphasise compassion, to the point it becomes self-destruction)
BTW : The left-wing people don't bother 100.000.000 people killed by their ideology.
What is more disgusting than lefties saying the Gulag was an invention of the "bourgeois"  in order to defame the Soviet-union...

« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 05:47:18 PM by Ambiorix »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2007, 06:05:08 PM »
Ambiorix, the European states need a new government. 

What got you guys into this mess in the first place is the bargain your past leaders made with the Middle East rogue states in exchange for not having your oil supply cut off in 1973.  The late Orianna Fallaci wrote about this in her book "The Force of Reason."  She wrote about how the plan was to create a Euro-Arab league to counter the power of the U.S.  In exchange for the oil, the Europe would provide weapons technology to the Arabs.  Europe would also allow people from the Middle East to come to their countries and freely practice their religion.  Furthermore, the government and press would speak very kindly about Islam, and always side with the moosies against Israel.  That, in a nutshell was the bargain. 

Now in the meantime, those French should really let those "youths" conducting their intifida in those suburbs have it.  They should shoot all those rioters and hoodlums dead.  But then again the Arab countries will protest and cut off their oil.  So I don't know what else to suggest except for making oil worthless and finding another energy source. 

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2007, 06:16:46 PM »
Ambiorix, the European states need a new government. 

What got you guys into this mess in the first place is the bargain your past leaders made with the Middle East rogue states in exchange for not having your oil supply cut off in 1973.  The late Orianna Fallaci wrote about this in her book "The Force of Reason."  She wrote about how the plan was to create a Euro-Arab league to counter the power of the U.S.  In exchange for the oil, the Europe would provide weapons technology to the Arabs.  Europe would also allow people from the Middle East to come to their countries and freely practice their religion.  Furthermore, the government and press would speak very kindly about Islam, and always side with the moosies against Israel.  That, in a nutshell was the bargain. 

Now in the meantime, those French should really let those "youths" conducting their intifida in those suburbs have it.  They should shoot all those rioters and hoodlums dead.  But then again the Arab countries will protest and cut off their oil.  So I don't know what else to suggest except for making oil worthless and finding another energy source. 

It is a very scary time, Lisa.
i really don't know what can convince our leaders to act against oil&arabians.
As far as my government is concerned, they would sentence people like me to a few years in jail, which is , as you know, full of muslims.

I believe the E.U. has passed the point of no return. It is not really possible to step out of it, without big pressure from the other member-states.
Also, don't forget the average European is unaware of the books by Oriana Fallaci, Robert Spencer, and others.
the European thinks the EU is solidifying our economical position in the globalising world, and that it is preventing inter-European wars.

The existing laws , permit perfectly to get rid of the muslims, but aren't respected.

In my country ILLEGAL muslims are hungerstriking in churches, to get Belgian ID-cards!!
Brussels is a centre of radical jihad-people, that even scares islamic scolars in Jordania!

The thing is, the ruling politicians/union bosses/religious authorities are corrupt from the top to the bottom,
they are totally collaborating with the immigrants, which they see as a new workers class to be instructed to wage class-war (jihad) against the rich.
Their self-hate isn't even noticed by them.
They are embracing the enemy, and as a result of that, in Brussels, in the highest court of the country, the Christmas tree is banned, to not 'disturb' muslims.

and a violent civil war will unleash as a result of that , once we (non-muslims) are becoming a minority.
This can happen in 20 years from now.
At that point we will have not enough young men to make an army to defend ourselves.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 06:20:58 PM by Ambiorix »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2007, 06:38:49 PM »
Ambiorix, whatever happened with that anti-jihad conference in Brussels?  Pamela from Atlas Shrugs was there, as was Paul Belien, Daniel Pipes, and Bat Ye'or, among others.  I know that the Vlamms Belang people and the Svergiedemokraterna (sp?) were involved as well.  That's why Charles Johnson of Little Green Footballs criticized the whole thing, and he's still fighting with Paul Belien of the Brussels Journal. 

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2007, 06:44:42 PM »
Apparently LGF / Charles Johnson are regarding Vlaams Belang and the Sverigedemokraterna as neo-fascists.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2007, 06:51:14 PM »
What do you think of them?

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2007, 06:53:37 PM »
Somewhat cruel

Are you sure I'm crazy?
The muslims are planning to Holocaust us! May I remind you?? What others think about us is totally irrelevant.
The Jews should understand no compromise can be made with muslims. So should the Christians know.
The Koran clearly says a muslim should kill all non-muslims!

The policies the left-wing advocates are FOR SURE leading to new Auschwitzes.

the moral question is :
are we prepared to engage war?
are we prepared to put muslims under a dhimmi-status that they want to impose on us?
Is it fair to use methods, that were used by Nazism/Communism, in order to defend ourselves from a Islamic conquest of the world?

In ask JTF Chaim answered the death penalty for a murderer is righteous. But that the same execution of a innocent person is a crime.

In that perspective, the only question we need to ask is :
- Is it morally justified, to start a military campaign in Europe/the western world to expel all muslims?

Deporting them is OK for me, but we need to humiliate them, and make them suffer as much as possible.
Therefore; I consider these acts not "insane" nor "nazistic".

Maybe your morals are troubled by Christianity, or post-Christian morals (over-emphasise compassion, to the point it becomes self-destruction)
BTW : The left-wing people don't bother 100.000.000 people killed by their ideology.
What is more disgusting than lefties saying the Gulag was an invention of the "bourgeois"  in order to defame the Soviet-union...

I agree. We must survive by ANY means necessary. It is the ONLY option.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2007, 06:55:42 PM »
I voted for Vlaams Belang.
Today Vlaams Belang is the only real pro-Israel party in the country.
The Swedish Democrats? I don't know anything about them.
What is LGF saying actually . I already forgot.
The main thing is we can't afford to start wars between the anti-muslim movement!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2007, 07:06:39 PM »
The main thing is we can't afford to start wars between the anti-muslim movement!

I agree.  I like Pamela, LGF and the Brussels Journal. 

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2007, 10:59:22 PM »
Unity is Important. It is out biggest chance.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2007, 10:37:43 AM »
There's nothing in islam against showers, baths it bans, but showers are allowed.

Huh? ???

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2007, 11:21:06 AM »

I agree.  I like Pamela, LGF and the Brussels Journal. 

yes

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2007, 11:27:00 AM »
We should be visiting Brussels Journal. Leave out jtf.org links, so we get more people on ou r forum.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 11:38:02 AM by Ambiorix »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2007, 11:27:46 AM »
We should be visiting Brussels Journal. Leave out jtf.org links, so we get more people on ou r forum.

ok, sounds good Ambiorix O0

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2007, 11:29:36 AM »
Ambiorix, why should we leave out the links to this forum when visiting the Brussels Journal? 

I think it's a good idea to go there and post comments, along with a link to this forum.  Or why not email Mr. Belien and tell him about this site?