Author Topic: Kosovo Albanians sell Semtext used to bomb London (documentary)  (Read 2069 times)

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
Kosovo Albanians sell Semtext used to bomb London (documentary)
« on: December 10, 2007, 11:33:35 AM »
New documentary.  Crazy journalist goes undercover to buy weapons/explosives off former KLA commander (high up in Albanian mob)... ANd tapes it all..  Enjoy!

Part 1 >

Part 2 >

Part 3 >

Part 4 >

Part 5 >

Part 6 >

I posted this in the Serbian forum but i know the rest of u will find it worthwhile as well so i figure'd i'd put it here too.  Really shows u how these slimeballs operate.
All or nothing.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Kosovo Albanians sell Semtext used to bomb London (documentary)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 09:53:22 AM »
I'm downloading all of it and see to it .

New documentary.  Crazy journalist goes undercover to buy weapons/explosives off former KLA commander (high up in Albanian mob)... ANd tapes it all..  Enjoy!

Part 1 >

Part 2 >

Part 3 >

Part 4 >

Part 5 >

Part 6 >

I posted this in the Serbian forum but i know the rest of u will find it worthwhile as well so i figure'd i'd put it here too.  Really shows u how these slimeballs operate.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Kosovo Albanians sell Semtext used to bomb London (documentary)
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 02:38:03 PM »
crazy
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.