Author Topic: Sanctuary City in Northern Gaza  (Read 2320 times)

Offline SaveJudeaandSamaria

• New JTFer
Sanctuary City in Northern Gaza
« on: December 17, 2007, 05:18:22 PM »
Israel should clearly communicate to Gazans that they can have a different life. We should provide them with a real alternative, something they can do as individuals - vote with their feet- to show that they don't support Hamas.

Israel should build a sanctuary city in Northern Gaza for those who don't want to live under Hamas rule. This city should provide them with jobs, as was originally planned in the Erez Industrial Zone. From this City citizens will be able to apply for immigration to Western states, or choose to stay there earning a respectable income.

This should achieve several things:
- drive the terrorists away from this area, deeper into Gaza, moving Qassam rockets deeper in
- Release the steam that is the population boom in Gaza
- Challenge Hamas' leadership and representation
- Bring out Gazans who are sane and love their children more than they hate the Jews - and allow them to pledge allegiance to Israel
- There will not be excuse for the other Palestinians. They will have had their choice on which side to take.

To communicate this to the Gazan population, Israel should start a radio station directed at Gazans. They should be told about the better life they could have in the sanctuary city - no shooting, bombings, save for the occasional Qassam attacks against which they will be fully equipped with bomb shelters; In addition it should be stressed that from Erez they'll have the opportunity to apply for immigration in other countries all around the world.

Radio is something personal that you can tune into in the kitchen while nobody else is listening, and so it will be hard for the Hamas authorities to catch people listening to the station.
n-Tegrity - Biometric Fingerprint USB Key for maximum privacy of your data. Visit http://www.fingerprintweblogin.com/ .

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Sanctuary City in Northern Gaza
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 06:04:42 PM »
I think Gaza should be annexed by the IDF, Arabs deported to Egypt, bulldozers brought in,
all buildings flattened, build houses for Jews.

Then, same procedure, in "West-bank".

I'm sure no Qassam rocket would ever hurt an Israeli again.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 09:10:59 PM »
No - Israel will have control there, and no one but the army will be allowed to carry weapons.

We can even eventually start repopulating the place with Jews, demonstrating how Jews and Arabs can live side by side.

Again, this will be OUR sovereignty, and therefore the Arabs who join us will know full well that they'll be considered traitors by Hamas and anyway will never be able to go back.

They will be our allies.

Anyway northern Gaza right now is in ruins and Hamas is not building anything there (as far as I know). It's the same way Israel left it in 2005.

See map:

n-Tegrity - Biometric Fingerprint USB Key for maximum privacy of your data. Visit http://www.fingerprintweblogin.com/ .

Offline Yogy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 09:17:15 PM »
- Bring out Gazans who are sane and love their children more than they hate the Jews - and allow them to pledge allegiance to Israel

there are none.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 03:21:00 AM »
No - Israel will have control there, and no one but the army will be allowed to carry weapons.
dream on
We can even eventually start repopulating the place with Jews, demonstrating how Jews and Arabs can live side by side.
dream on
Again, this will be OUR sovereignty, and therefore the Arabs who join us will know full well that they'll be considered traitors by Hamas and anyway will never be able to go back. They will be our allies.
hamas would probably take family hostage of the ones that live together with Jews.
And force the ones in Your mixed-Arab-Israel utopia to commit suicide attacks.

Anyway northern Gaza right now is in ruins and Hamas is not building anything there (as far as I know). It's the same way Israel left it in 2005.

See map:

It is impossible for Israeli security to have Arabs  surrounding them, capable of firing rockets.
Just remove the Arabs from Palestine

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 06:57:59 PM »
I don't think people here understand what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about the reoccupation of northern Gaza; Dividing Gaza into Hamas-controlled south and Israel-controlled north. Establish an Arab refugee camp in the north - i.e. they will be refugees from southern Gaza. Then get them to wait for citizenship in other countries.

Within 5 years we can have almost all Gazans move over to the northern side, and then deport them to other countries.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2007, 07:05:25 PM »
I don't think people here understand what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about the reoccupation of northern Gaza; Dividing Gaza into Hamas-controlled south and Israel-controlled north. Establish an Arab refugee camp in the north - i.e. they will be refugees from southern Gaza. Then get them to wait for citizenship in other countries.

Within 5 years we can have almost all Gazans move over to the northern side, and then deport them to other countries.

It was not clear at all when you mentioned it.
Where do you get this plan from?

I do not agree with "et them to wait for citizenship in other countries".

Arabian nations will not take them.
So , some stupid bolshevik countries will be taking them.
Sweden is the most likely candidate.
I want to make clear, the expulsion of Arabs from Israel, can under no circumstance lead to their migration to Europe/Western world!!