Author Topic: Push this video (Muslim trying to justify peodiphilia in the name of islam)  (Read 4730 times)

ftf

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_U1dADd23RE

A muslim is trying to justify the fact that islam allows marriage to one week old girls. He's not trying to say it doesn't allow it, he's trying to justify it.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 02:33:44 PM by ftf »

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
You got him wrong! He's not justifying it, he's against it. Watch the video, from the onset the video says "Islam is Evil and from Satan" he's one of the good guys, he's exposing Islam!.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 02:50:16 PM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

ftf

You got him wrong! He's not justifying it, he's against it. Watch the video, from the onset the video says "Islam is Evil and from Satan" he's one of the good guys, he's exposing Islam!.
No, the person he's talking with. I know that Christian Prince is anti-Islamic, but listen to the guy he's arguing with (who starts speaking at about 1:30)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 03:23:04 PM by ftf »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
This guy has so many great tapes i used to put them on favorites O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
No, the person he's talking with. I know that Christian Prince is anti-Islamic, but listen to the guy he's arguing with (who starts speaking at about 1:30)

Ooooh, okay, I thought you were againt the guy that made the video. My bad. Yeah, there's a complete sicko on that video arguing FOR raping babies and using the Koran as a reference to justify it. Sick!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

ftf

Ooooh, okay, I thought you were againt the guy that made the video. My bad. Yeah, there's a complete sicko on that video arguing FOR raping babies and using the Koran as a reference to justify it. Sick!
This is why I'm suggesting that we really push this video, it's not just someone criticising islam, a muslim is actually trying to explain why islam allows pedophilia.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
<<GGchodd gchave mei the Parmyssiun!!
Allach gave mie the Purmyssion !
So if cchgod allows, IT s allowed!
What wrong ?
normal is that.
The age of 9 year , is normal OK?>>
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Eat ies spesjal kase! Man!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

ftf

243 views, come on, guys, push this.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
amazing and shocking. Proves a point though.

ftf

Re: Push this video (Muslim trying to justify peodiphilia in the name of islam)
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2007, 01:12:20 PM »
930 views, come on guys, favourite, comment, we've got to push this one, the muslim is actually defending peodophilia, this isn't just a study based on books, the muslim is trying to defend the idea.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Push this video (Muslim trying to justify peodiphilia in the name of islam)
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2007, 08:18:38 PM »
I just posted this video on my blog, and forwarded it to some other bloggers.  Pamela from Atlas Shrugs posted it as well.