Author Topic: Catholic prist and nun become human shields in gaza  (Read 5818 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Catholic prist and nun become human shields in gaza
« on: November 22, 2006, 09:34:12 AM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3331460,00.html

New in Gaza: Priest, nun human shields

Priest, nun from Michigan join dozens of Palestinians gathered at Gaza houses in effort to prevent bombing, say ‘If Israel claims family member involved in violence, arrest them, don’t’ destroy home populated by entire family’

Ali Waked Published:  11.22.06, 16:17 

For the past two months, the IDF has been called activists and their family members in Gaza to warn them of their intent on bombing their homes.

Palestinians have found away to prevent the bombings; dozens, even hundreds, gather at the homes of those wanted, thereby thwarting the destruction. In recent days, Father Peter and Sister Mary Ellen of Michigan have joined them.

Earlier Operations

IDF operates in heart of Gaza, kills 2 Palestinians / Hanan Greenberg

Exchanges of fire erupt during night operation launched by Israeli forces in Gaza City neighborhood of Zeitoun; mortar shells fired at forces. Top Hamas member killed; Palestinians say 70-year-old woman also killed. Several Palestinians wounded. Simultaneously, IDF forces operating in northern Strip town of Beit Lahiya
Full Story

At the end of last week, the IDF informed the Brudi family in Jabalya of their intent to bomb and demolish their home in protest of their son’s activities with the Popular Resistance Committees (PRC).

Since then, hundreds of neighbors and activists of all organizations congregated at the house in an effort to prevent the demolition. The same idea was adopted at the home of a prominent Hamas activist in the northern Gaza Strip town of Beit Lahiya.

Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh even held a press conference there.

These homes have become pilgrimage sites in recent days not only for locals. Foreign peace activists have started to show interests in the phenomenon, and two Americans, a priest and a nun from Michigan, arrived at Jabalya from Michigan to take part in the human shield mission at the Brudi family home.

Sister Mary Ellen told Ynet, “We are here to find out the truth and to be with the family and these people, who are trying to prevent the demolition of a home where an entire family lives.”

The Sister continued, “We are against any type of violence, whether from the Palestinian side or the Israeli side, by we are here to be with a family that may have their house bombed and demolished because of the claim that one or two members are involved in violence.”

She explained, “We are against any type of collective punishment and feel this punishment is wrong, a complete mistake. If the Israelis claim a family member is involved in violence, then they can arrest them, but not destroy a home populated by an entire family.”

She also explained that she was well aware of the Qassam rockets fired from the northern Gaza Strip towards Sderot, and said, “I adamantly oppose and condemn the firings like I condemn all violence.”
typical hypocritters
« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 09:36:11 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Catholic prist and nun become human shields in gaza
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 09:48:16 AM »
Israel should make every effort to kill human shields, ESPECIALLY if they are from outside of Gaza.

This "priest" and "nun" should be blown to bits. What does a shield do? Take blows.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 10:05:11 AM »
Israel should make every effort to kill human shields, ESPECIALLY if they are from outside of Gaza.

This "priest" and "nun" should be blown to bits. What does a shield do? Take blows.
Good point ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 12:22:20 PM »
Useful, misguided Christian idiots.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 01:03:37 PM »
Funny how they never go to Sderot as human shields to protect the schools and homes that the muslim savages target with kassams.

They know the muslims wouldn't hesitate for a second to blow them up.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 04:00:59 PM »
THEY ARE NOT CATHOLIC!

THEY ARE REALLY JEWS.

SO, IT'S OK TO OPEN FIRE.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2006, 05:49:46 PM »

Volunteer human shields deserve whatever the hell comes their way.  If they get killed defending baby-killing Islamic terrorists, then too freaking bad.  Let them boil in hot excrement for all eternity.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2006, 09:02:35 PM »
They have no business there and must accept anything that happens to them its that simple!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2006, 03:51:56 PM »
Why aren't those Christians in Sudan, protecting their brothers and sisters in Christ from being raped and murdered by Muslims?

Why don't those Christians read 'their' Bible, where it is written in the Tanach that Jews have a moral obligation to expel non-Jews from the land of Israel?

This proves that most Christians outside of Bible-belt USA are deeply anti-Semitic.

Offline LeChayim

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2006, 09:24:14 PM »
Welcome to Wonderland, Alice!

My, my , my. Where does one begin?

First of all, it’s comical that these brave fighters against violence went to sit in a house targeted by the Israelis. And they're very straight forward that their intent is to prevent the bombing.

So... Let's see if we got this straight. Their plan is to sit in the house, and make sure the Israelis know they're there, and according to their own plan, those evil Israelis will thus refrain from bombing the house. So they acknowledge that Israel does not intentionally target civilians. Heck, they're banking on it. If their opinion mattered, I'd say that's quite a compliment (well... actually no, It's not).

Now let's see about the ethics of these wonderful champions of humanity. They're against all violence, you see. After all, they even condemned the Kassam attacks coming out of the houses they're protecting.

Now, now. I know some of you are complaining, why don't they act as human shields on Israel's busses? Well, don't be mad at them, it's not their fault. I'm sure these angels of peace would gladly step on a bus targeted for bombing, and thus save untold numbers of Juden - er, Jewish brothers and sisters. If only Hamas would announce in advance, which bus they planned to bomb. And of course, we all know (don't we?) that once they announce that they are on the bus valiantly protecting it, Hamas' plan will be foiled.

Now, here's what I don't understand. If their little stunt actually works, why on Earth would the Israelis let them into Gaza? And don't tell me they can sneak past the Israelis. I remember last year, the IDF did a pretty good job of preventing Jews from getting into Gaza. Now, if it were up to me, I'd let them in, and let them shield Arab houses to their hearts' content. I would also advise them to settle their affairs and make sure their life insurance policies are paid up and don't have any suicide exception clauses. But the Israelis, who are after all far more ethical than us right-wing war mongers - shouldn't they prevent spoilers from disrupting the field of operations?

Now here's the funny thing. Did it ever occur to these Hebrew speaking morons, that perhaps it's not a good idea to warn the enemy before bombing them? But we all know (don't we?), that this scores them points with world opinion. Hence these saints' mission of peace.

Of course, none of this would matter if the Israelis would just bomb the houses regardless of who's in them.

And of course that wouldn’t be an issue if the Israelis treated this war like a real war, instead of a game of tag.

Then again, that wouldn’t be an issue either if the Israelis had not left Gaza.

But then again, that too would not have been an issue if the Israelis would have expelled the Arabs in the first place.

So, how should we feel about this? I think it’s comical. I’m enjoying a good laugh, and so should you. The Israeli leaders are evil, and we already know that their actions will lead to the deaths of many many good Jews. But while they’re bent on bringing about this tragedy, let them look like idiots doing it. They lose absolutely no sleep over when Jewish babies die. So, at least let Olmert and his gang of traitors suffer some headaches and embarrassment.

And if the Keystone cops that make up the leadership of the IDF insist on going along with these policies, they deserve to lose. Let them pay for their folly, and look stupid in the process.

Heck, maybe it’ll wake them up.

El Cabong!

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2006, 12:30:08 AM »
Just shoot'em all.

Rhuan

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 04:50:53 PM »
To willingly shield evil is to be evil.