Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1185 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: December 17, 2007, 07:13:39 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 12:12:31 AM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Joe Lieberman Endorses McCain
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 07:22:21 PM »
Way-To-Go, Joeeeeyyyyy!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 07:47:40 PM »
Although supporting McCain does not redeem Joe Lieberman much for me, it would definitely be cool if he endorsed whoever the Republican nominee is for president.

By no means, I was mocking Lieberman the way Chaim does on his shows... he calls Lieberman by his first name. But Chaim is much funnier, of course!
Lieberman is a self hating Jew no question about it, and by supporting John 'the Traitor' McCain is more proof.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 10:40:05 AM »
Joe Lieberman is not a self hating Jew. Joe Lieberman Keeps the Sabbath and Keeps Kosher he is a strong Supporter of Israel. Self Hating I'd like to see proof and hard evidence not just what you think because you are wrong to classify him that way. Even if that is what Chaim says they he would be wrong.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 10:43:51 AM by jtfrudy08 »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh