Author Topic: RUDY G. VS RON NAZI PAUL.. RUDY OWNED  (Read 1222 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RUDY G. VS RON NAZI PAUL.. RUDY OWNED
« on: January 05, 2008, 09:20:55 PM »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: RUDY G. VS RON NAZI PAUL.. RUDY OWNED
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 10:22:45 PM »
Ron Paul should start reading the books of Raymond Ibrahim who transalated the tirades from obama to the other moslem leaders in it he does'nt mention anything about the grievances he mentions to infidel audiences he mentions the real reason they want to restore the Caliphate.Paul is really an ignoramuss
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 10:31:17 PM »
He may as well put a towel on his head like the Muzzies and grow a Hitler mustach under his nose.  And I like when Rudy gets fired up thats another reason why I am looking into Rudy's campaign a bit.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 10:40:22 PM »
He may as well put a towel on his head like the Muzzies and grow a Hitler mustach under his nose.  And I like when Rudy gets fired up thats another reason why I am looking into Rudy's campaign a bit.
Yes me too
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 01:16:24 AM »
Yes me too

:) ;)