General Category > Ask JTF

Ask JTF For November 26 Broadcast

<< < (7/7)

jsullivan:
Yacov Menashe has asked me to post the following:

You have said Tapuach Kahanists don't have a Hebrew speaking following. Then what do you think of the fact that Revava has a Hebrew forum? When I was in Tapuach, many of the people with HaIvri were speaking Hebrew. He told me they are Kahanists. HaIvri himself mostly speaks Hebrew in Israel even though he moved to Israel as a teenager. And I think he and that informer Elisha are also administrators on their Hebrew forum. Also, what do you think of the fact that HaIvri's "Kahanebooks.com" and "HaMeir - A Light Unto The Nations", his new name for HaMeir L'David, which was originally named for HaRav Meir David Kahane, ZT"L, HY"D, by HaRav Binyamin Ze'ev Kahane, ZT"L, HY"D, are the main online Kahanist bookstores/Kahanist publishing houses of Kahanist books? Yekutiel has relieved HaIvri of publishing The Darka Shel Torah Parasha Sheet after HaIvri failed at that after it only became a mouthpiece for Revava and then nothing at all. Has JTF ever thought of publishing Kahanist books, being that JTF is the largest English speaking Kahanist movement? Many people post links to HaIvri sites on The JTF Forum when there is a thread about Kahanist books. Isn't it about time JTF took up this endeavor? Where do you go if you want to buy a Rav Kahane book?

patches:
Chaim,

I've noticed when watching your shows that you have a scar on the right side of your nose.  Is it just the lighting, or did something happen to your nostril?

jdl4ever:
Hi Chaim.  Do you think that having a Kahanist wife is important?  I am trying to find a wife but it is very hard to find the right orthodox one and very few people I know are Kahanists so do you think it is OK to marry a non Kahanist wife and be a secret Kahanist? 

Secondly, which of these three come first and list what you think is the order of importance:  Getting a Job, making a living, finding a wife and moving to Israel.

Last few questions:  When do you think Rabbis stopped being real Rabbis?  Different people on this forum have different opinions.  I think it was around the early 20th century when most Rabbis stopped being real Rabbis.  What do you think is the exact timeline?  What do you think of the Chassidim?  Do you think the Rabbis of the Babalonian Talmud were wrong for not moving to Israel themselves in order to encourage the Jewish people to do the same. 

angryChineseKahanist:
Sir, why do you compare Leroys with the ancient Greeks and Romans? What the hell is there to compare?
Cease and decease.  Next time please compare them to exploding brown diarrhea fired from an Arab's butt after Ramadan.

When I go to the Leroy-free museum and see the ancient Greek and Roman art, I noticed that they were civilized and human looking thousands of years ago.

The Metropolitan Museum of Art has African art. It was very interesting -- the fact that the ancient artifacts carbon dates back to 1995.  They were not placed there last decade, they were produced last decade. Have they discovered fire yet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version