Author Topic: Kosovo's independence strengthens Russia's influence...  (Read 8386 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Kosovo's independence strengthens Russia's influence...
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2008, 03:34:55 PM »
Wouldnt it be appropriate if WWIII started in Serbia?  (For those of you history buffs)

Brian

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2008, 03:41:25 PM »
Even WWII had its significance in Serbia:P In all of Europe the operations had normal names like "Operation Barbarossa" but the operation against Serbia was named "Operation Revenge"

If the germans didn't invade Serbia and went for Russia, they would have one. But Serbs crippled the germans and delivered their first loss. Serbian Guerillas the Cetniks were against 23 Divisions from germany, 1 SS division from Croatia, 1 from Bosnia, and one from Shupchiya (albania), And still gave them a beating;D

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2008, 04:17:41 PM »
Ambroix Russians have beaten the Chechens this time, Thanks to Putin kickin out western journalist and russian "human rights" groups first and then using the Hama tactics; this time the muslime chechens were terrorised. you must speak about  "Yeltzin War" of 1994-95 which was disaster becouse Russians tried to fight civilised war against those savages. Chechens are always trouble they were most cruel mafia in Moscow and their gangs are terrorising Poles from the refugecamps... All this is moot dicusion hovewer as Russia is still extremly anti Jewish and supporting Iran, Syria and Hezbollah. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2008, 06:37:45 PM »
The Russian communists don't just hate Jews.. they hate anyone who doesn't agree with their communist mentality and since so many jews are pro-American that automatically makes them anti-Russian.  Jews are a really smart people so I guess they are perceived as a threat anywhere where they are not part of the establishment.
All or nothing.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2008, 07:16:17 PM »
The Russian communists don't just hate Jews.. they hate anyone who doesn't agree with their communist mentality and since so many jews are pro-American that automatically makes them anti-Russian.  Jews are a really smart people so I guess they are perceived as a threat anywhere where they are not part of the establishment.
well that is actually true.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2008, 03:23:23 AM »

You have this backward, good soul.  Jews are perceived as a threat when they are considered part of or "the establishment".  Wherever Jewish people are because of their intelligence and influence they are seen as "the threat". 

It's interesting how the Soviet Russians disliked Jews, yet Nazis and Klansman often consider the Jewish people "communists" and the Soviets were paranoid souls in a world of hysteria.   Many liberal, cadre Jews were behind the Bolshevik Revolutions (Feb & Oct).  Many liberal, civil WRONGS Jews in Culture War America were enforcers of groups that promoted black interests (as if they had any productive ones ;)  ::) :P 8;))  As in Nazi Germany, Jews were seen as having embarrassed and emasculated the Germanic, "Aryan" ??? man for centuries because of capital dominance.

This is why the land of Israel and the following replacement of its biblical inherent founders gives Jews a reason not to be driven by the sensation of unjust treatment, but allows the Jew to take fate into his/her ;) own hands and to be an unrelenting, principled, stoic for his place in the coming kingdom! 8)   :)

before WWII some were comunists, other were bundists, zionists, agudists etc... Never the mayority of Jews were comies but unfortunatly the Stalin used the comunists of jewish descent on prominent, visible posts in administration or secret police to stirr the antisemitism in "liberated" countries, after 1956 they were no loner needed and gradualy pushed out of power, after 1967 when Israel was the alie of USA, the Comunist parties in east became almost "Juden Frei" in series of purges aimed at "Zionists" That's why the KKK and comies sides sound the same when it comes to A-rab Israeli conflict. In US many liberal Jews mainly reformed or secular still backs the Blacks and minority rights but only at own peril. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm