Author Topic: Racist quotes from Obama's books  (Read 1840 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Racist quotes from Obama's books
« on: December 07, 2007, 02:38:03 AM »

The quotes below are from Obama's book, "Dreams of My Father";
Although Obama spent various portions of his youth living with his white maternal grandfather and Indonesian stepfather, he vowed that he would "never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father’s image, the black man, son of Africa, that I’d packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela."

This is from "Audacity of Hope";
"There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs," he wrote. "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."

From "Dreams";
"The emotion between the races could never be pure,” “Even love was tarnished by the desire to find in the other some element that was missing in ourselves. Whether we sought out our demons or salvation, the other race would always remain just that: menacing, alien, and apart."

"There was something about him that made me wary,” Obama wrote. "A little too sure of himself, maybe. And white"

I wonder how many have read his books?
Does this sound like a man who should be the president of America?
The president of blacks AND whites??

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Racist quotes from Obama's books
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 08:00:24 AM »

The quotes below are from Obama's book, "Dreams of My Father";
Although Obama spent various portions of his youth living with his white maternal grandfather and Indonesian stepfather, he vowed that he would "never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father’s image, the black man, son of Africa, that I’d packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela."

This is from "Audacity of Hope";
"There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs," he wrote. "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."

From "Dreams";
"The emotion between the races could never be pure,” “Even love was tarnished by the desire to find in the other some element that was missing in ourselves. Whether we sought out our demons or salvation, the other race would always remain just that: menacing, alien, and apart."

"There was something about him that made me wary,” Obama wrote. "A little too sure of himself, maybe. And white"

I wonder how many have read his books?
Does this sound like a man who should be the president of America?
The president of blacks AND whites??

He is a racist.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 09:41:46 AM »
How can people be so blind as to overlook blatant racism such as this- not to mention other statements such as 'I'll stand by the Muslims..'
and statement to La Raza, 'the Mexican immigrants demostrations are equal in greatness to the civil rights marches of the past', etc, ad naseum.
Absolutely jaw-dropping incredible!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 09:49:12 AM »
Many people read books in order to say they did so,but ask them a day or 2 later you'll get a blank look
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 10:54:13 AM »
his whole book is based on racism.

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 01:26:57 AM »
If you want to prove that Obama is a racist, just circulate the picture of him arm in arm with the prominent racist and anti-Semite Al Sharpton. Obama endorsed Sharpton's National Action Network this April.

Sharpton is the one who said Jews have the blood of innocent children (or babies) on their hands during the Crown Heights affair. I don't recall if he gave a recipe for making matzos with the blood of those babies, the way other anti-Semites do. He also used the phrase "white interloper" to describe the owner of Freddy's Fashion Mart.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2007, 11:22:25 AM »
Thanks.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2007, 12:38:24 PM »
Democrats tend to vote for candidates based on their "charisma."  That's why they love Bill Clinton and Obama.  It doesn't matter what they say or do, as long as they're "charismatic".

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2007, 12:39:11 PM »
When his book was released, was there any criticism from any media sources?

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2007, 09:56:31 PM »
He has an inferiority complex due to his white mother being a whore, which he denies by latching onto his "blackness", and thus rejecting his mother.  And remember, it's in his political interest to appeal to Blacks considering he's a wonderbread African who many Blacks don't consider "Black enough".

But really, i think unity for black people is just as good as it is for any other race.  My main problem with this guy is we don't know WHAT he is.  I don't think it's as simple as him just being racist or pro-Black.  Closet Islamofascist would be even worse.
All or nothing.