Author Topic: Recommendation/suggestion on subforum: Weapons/Self Defense/Combat  (Read 8805 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
I'd like to propose a section on JTF.

We all know that today is a dangerous time to be a Jew with the rise of anti-semitism, I am willing to bet that most of the Jewish population in America is confined to cities and rely on their local police department to protect them. I'm also willing to bet that since the majority of Jews in America are considered reform, that they are very liberal. That means

A) Most Jews are likely unarmed
B) Most Jews that are armed do not regularly go shooting
C) Most Jews just don't care

Now i've made threads on a regular basis about guns and I really feel they don't fit any of the categories we are posting on.

If we have learned anything, it's that disarmament and government monopoly on firearms has always led to our downfall, this dates back even to ancient times. It's important to be armed regardless if you are a Jew or not. This doesn't just apply to America by the way.

Something i've always noticed is on the neo nazi forums, StørmFrønt, resistance, you name it, these guys are always talking about guns, their talking about self defense, their talking about what to do if the government starts taking guns, they've written books and articles about it, they have large influence within the gun shows recruiting new members to the National Alliance and other groups.

What are we doing? I'm not saying we should stand around with our guns wearing skimasks with a Israeli flag in the background posing for the camera like a bunch of mall ninjas, i'm not saying we should show off our collections, i'm not advocating any of that.

I am simply requesting some sort of forum that discusses gun control, self defense, use of arms (knifes, tasers, pepper spray), legality, etc. I think this would be a great section, I can keep members up to date about new gun laws being passed (as I am a regular at several gun forums) as well as post up guides to types of ammunition, videos and how to's, everything we need. Of course if my wish is granted by the almighty JTF administrators, I would urge other members to participate in the sub forum. Thanks.

Don't be sitting ducks guys, the coming years are going to get rough.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Recommendation/suggestion on subforum: Weapons/Self Defense/Combat
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 05:26:46 AM »
I'd put it in the Save America section as a child board
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 05:29:13 AM »
I'd put it in the Save America section as a child board

I disagree and the reason for that is America is not the only nation that allows people to have guns, even then, those who live in countries where they can't have guns should be able to discuss alternate means of being able to defend themselves legally. On the totse forums, there are large sub discussions about martial arts, legally making crude weapons for defense, etc. I wouldn't advocate breaking the law but information is knowledge.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 05:48:21 AM »
Perhaps Kahanist Movement then but that was only a suggestion not a comand. I still think that Save American would be the best.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Kiwi

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 06:05:47 AM »
I totally agree we need this board up  O0 8;)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2007, 06:26:03 AM »
I would like to see a section like that as long as its done responsibly.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2007, 07:42:26 AM »
Yes I agree good idea O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2007, 10:28:38 AM »
The only self defense you can legally do in New York City is martial arts because they haven't figured out how to outlaw your arms and legs.

In NY, the seccond Ammendment is igonored and guns are banned (how they get away with this is beyond me, I guess no individual has the resources to fight this un-Constitutional law all the way to the Supreme court). In addition;

The following are illegal in NYC
Tasers
Pepperspray
Telescoping batons
Large pocket knives
Bullet proof vests. (No joke body armor is illegal for the general public, why? Because a crimminal might get the idea? As if a crimminal would care that it's illegal and not put it on. Regardless, best to sacrifice the general public on the altar of left wing stupidity)

G-d damned left wing extremists run this city, all the laws in favor of crimminals and the detritis of humanity.  >:(
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 10:33:08 AM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2007, 10:33:22 AM »

The only self defense you can legally do in New York City is martial arts because they haven't figured out how to outlaw your arms and legs.

In NY, the seccond Ammendment is igonored and guns are banned (how they get away with this is beyond me, I guess no individual has the resources to fight this un-Constitutional law all the way to the Supreme court). In addition;

The following are illegal in NYC
Tasers
Pepperspray
Telescoping batons
Large pocket knives

G-d damned left wing extremists run this city, all the laws in favor of crimminals and the detritis of humanity.  >:(

I'm sure you can get one from your local weed dealer, not too difficult to do.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2007, 10:43:30 AM »

Oh I know I could get anything I wanted, I'm concerned about the legal consiquences, here, the decent people get prosecuted for practicing their Constitutional rights.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2007, 11:08:56 AM »

Oh I know I could get anything I wanted, I'm concerned about the legal consiquences, here, the decent people get prosecuted for practicing their Constitutional rights.

Rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2007, 11:21:40 AM »

I think I'll be moving to a "red-state" in the near future. The political philosophies of the people in this city doesn't agree with me. Not to mention the general annoyances of overpopultion, cost of living, etc, etc... ::)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2007, 11:40:40 AM »

I think I'll be moving to a "red-state" in the near future. The political philosophies of the people in this city doesn't agree with me. Not to mention the general annoyances of overpopultion, cost of living, etc, etc... ::)

When I left Chicago, it was the best choice I ever made. Jews feel safe in the city, that in it's self is an illusion. The city is a dangerous place. Move out to the boonies, you'll like it here.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2007, 08:43:21 PM »
I totally agree, Cohen. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2007, 08:50:23 PM »
Cohen, I just created a Guns/Firearms section.  If you click "Home" you'll see it listed under Torah and the Jewish Idea. 

Kiwi

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2007, 08:52:23 PM »
Thanks Lisa  O0

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2007, 08:53:50 PM »
Cohen, I just created a Guns/Firearms section.  If you click "Home" you'll see it listed under Torah and the Jewish Idea. 

Thank you, would it be possible to move my gun posts to that subforum? I'm gonna start filling it up.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2007, 08:57:07 PM »
Sure, I'll start moving them now. 

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2007, 12:26:46 AM »

Great Job
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2007, 12:15:56 PM »
Good job O0