Author Topic: Has anyone heard of Prussian Blue?  (Read 5722 times)

Offline cloudberry

• Junior JTFer
Re: Has anyone heard of Prussian Blue?
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2008, 01:00:47 AM »
Ok soon to be 16, close enough. They aren't as brainwashed as we think, they know what they're doing.
15-16 yrs old, they've been spoon fed poison from even before they could walk or talk.  They are steeped in their mothers world of hate.  Is it possible they can break free from it or has their souls been destroyed forever?  I have hope because they are still so young. 

In ten years they'll still be at this stupidity full on or they'll have written a 'mommy dearest' book and doing the talk show circuits talking about brainwashing, deprogramming, and who made an effort to rescue them from the insanity.  This reminds me of the islamofascists feeding their children hate for Israelis and all nonmuslims.  It takes some seriously cruel and evil people to feed their own children poison like that. 

Anyway I still have hope they can break free from all that horrible evil.  At the age they are now they should already be questioning everything about their lives and starting to piece things together.  I hope they escape and live to tear that nazi/white supremacist subculture to shreds and take their mother to court for child abuse.

If we were Christians, they would maybe be singing Christian rock songs. But we're not. We're white nationalists and so of course, that's a part of our life and I share that part of my life with my children," she (mother of the little nazis) said.
WOW!  Scary stuff.

For Kris Lingelser, there was some consolation. The judge ruled he could have limited visits with the girls in Montana.  Friday's custody hearing had been scheduled last week, but the attorney representing the girls' father, Kim Aguirre, is the same attorney who claims he was shot and wounded on his way to court in another custody case.
Maybe the visitation times will be enough to begin to teach them right from wrong.  Even the father's attorney risks his life to get the girls away from the mother and her kind.  If people are risking their lives for these girls then maybe there is something left in them to be saved from evil.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. - Teddy Roosevelt

The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2008, 10:03:51 AM »
There is always hope.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2008, 03:38:50 PM »
I believe the two twins revolted against their mother, and rejected nazism.  If this is true, they need to be commended.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2008, 03:45:05 PM »
The term "Prussian Blue" is not associated with blue eyes, but is associated with the gas Germans used in the holocaust.  It is a sick name.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2008, 09:58:21 PM »
I believe the two twins revolted against their mother, and rejected nazism.  If this is true, they need to be commended.

REALLY??? wheres your source?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2008, 11:53:14 AM »
The term "Prussian Blue" is not associated with blue eyes, but is associated with the gas Germans used in the holocaust.  It is a sick name.

First time I ever heard that before.

But this is what was posted on wiki

The band was named after the color Prussian blue. In an interview with Vice Magazine, the twins stated, "Part of our heritage is Prussian German. Also our eyes are blue, and Prussian Blue is just a really pretty color." They also mentioned that, "There is also the discussion of the lack of 'Prussian Blue' coloring (Zyklon B residue) in the so-called gas chambers in the concentration camps. We think it might make people question some of the inaccuracies of the 'Holocaust' myth."[10] This is a reference to the claims[11] often made by many Holocaust deniers that the Holocaust either could not have happened as commonly believed, or that the number of slain must have been far lower.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Blue_(American_duo)#Name

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2008, 04:40:38 PM »
Dont use wikipedia for any controversial topics.  Look how positively it refers to Holocaust deniers.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2008, 04:43:05 PM »
Dont use wikipedia for any controversial topics.  Look how positively it refers to Holocaust deniers.

That's because wikipedia can be edited by anyone, also verify the sources (numbers after a sentence) to confirm.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2008, 08:10:20 PM »
OK ;)