Author Topic: anti-muslim jokes  (Read 47408 times)

Rhuan

Re: anti-muslim jokes
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2006, 04:16:52 PM »
Drat... I was looking for an extra way to discredit Islam...

yephora

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2006, 04:29:56 PM »
You want ways that can't be refuted, and there are plenty: from historical inaccuracies to contradictions to a Satan-driven hatred of Jews and Christians.

Rhuan

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2006, 04:59:42 PM »
You want ways that can't be refuted, and there are plenty: from historical inaccuracies to contradictions to a Satan-driven hatred of Jews and Christians.
I know, it's just that every little helps...

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2006, 02:37:23 PM »
On this white raisins thing:
I've just realised thats a load o nonsense when I decided to look up the words for white raison and virgin - completely different.

Of course, it doesnt say that the virgins are used for sexual purposes. Anyone who gets into heaven, at least, probably wont use them that way. It says in the quran (soz, forgotten number) that they are for company and conversation and pure things

Yephora: in reply to your signature: click here and here and here

"LOVE FOR ALL. HATRED FOR NONE" - the primary motto of the ahmadiyyat, the sect of Islam I belong to.

Rhuan

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2006, 02:42:08 PM »
If your going to say that the nazis were christians just get out.

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2006, 02:49:46 PM »
They well have been nominal christians. That doesnt mean they believe in the stuff jesus said.

And if you cant take it, why dont you get out?

"LOVE FOR ALL. HATRED FOR NONE" - the primary motto of the ahmadiyyat, the sect of Islam I belong to.

Rhuan

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2006, 02:51:00 PM »
You were the one who posted a site that suggested that that the nazis were christians, not me.

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2006, 02:55:04 PM »
just because some guy writes something doesnt mean I agree with him. they were nominal christians, yes, but does that make them true christians?
likewise with terrorists: they read some verses and ignore others that promote peace. although they call themselves muslims, i wouldnt consider it so (and neither would the rest of my sect and most muslims)

Rhuan

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2006, 03:13:13 PM »
They weren't even nominal christians don't link to such rubbish, Hitler attempted to destroy chrisitainity, but it was too powerful an influence, so he left it in place and attempted to control it instead, but at the same time he also set up a religion that he created called the German faith movement, that involved worshipping the sun. (Now are you wishing you took history last year?)

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2006, 03:16:16 PM »
(Now are you wishing you took history last year?)
Actually no, that stuff still bores me (most european history does)

and btw, fair enough.

Rhuan

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2006, 03:29:53 PM »
So don't link to such websites from now on. Read the site you're going to link to, and check it's factually correct before linking to it.

yephora

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2006, 05:02:01 PM »
Khaan wrote: Yephora: in reply to your signature: click here and here and here

You send me to a lying atheist site and expect to be taken seriously? Puh-leeza.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2006, 06:24:06 PM »
Hey Muzzie maybe you can explain this.  How come not one Muslim in that cult called Islam ever showed any true heart felt sympathy about Sept. 11, 2001?  I have never heard one apology from Islamic pigs for that. Infact want to see how they really feel about killing the infidels? Show me where Islam is peacefull?

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2006, 08:21:48 PM »
   Of course, it doesnt say that the virgins are used for sexual purposes. Anyone who gets into heaven, at least, probably wont use them that way.

Yeah right!!!

It says in the quran (soz, forgotten number) that they are for company and conversation and pure things

and plowing as you choose.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2006, 10:39:55 AM »
@ yephora: are you implying that atheists lie or that that particular article was a lie?
besides, it may be the truth. how do  you know its definitely not a lie.
you also seem to imply that because I read an atheists site i am not meant to be taken seriously.
wtf?

@ masterwolf: first of all, my alius here is khaan not muzzie. next time you (or anyone else) calls me that expecting answers, i just wont reply.
secondly: http://www.muhajabah.com/otherscondemn.php
2. a verse from the quran:
"that person who kills one person, it is as if he has killed the entire mankind."
I'm sure there are more, but thats the main one that condemns killing people. It also proves my point that the verses which you seem to picked out are either metaphors or out of context.

@takebackourtemple: show me where it says : "and for plowing as you choose."

Rhuan

« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2006, 12:01:29 PM »
From my point of view, it merely shows that there are many contradictions in your book.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2006, 12:12:18 PM »
@ yephora: are you implying that atheists lie or that that particular article was a lie?
besides, it may be the truth. how do  you know its definitely not a lie.
you also seem to imply that because I read an atheists site i am not meant to be taken seriously.
wtf?

@ masterwolf: first of all, my alius here is khaan not muzzie. next time you (or anyone else) calls me that expecting answers, i just wont reply.
secondly: http://www.muhajabah.com/otherscondemn.php
2. a verse from the quran:
"that person who kills one person, it is as if he has killed the entire mankind."
I'm sure there are more, but thats the main one that condemns killing people. It also proves my point that the verses which you seem to picked out are either metaphors or out of context.

@takebackourtemple: show me where it says : "and for plowing as you choose."

come on stop this "metaphor" nonsense, you just go and every verse that says kill all infidels you say its a metaphor. well, i can claim all the verses like the one you showed here saying not to kill- they are metaphors. i can claim that they regard only muslims. that is- killing muslims is bad, but the non- muslims, you can crush their skulls at free will. get it? its extremely hypocrite to hold this method of metaphores. i think that also you are a metaphor to the whole so called "moderate" islam. claim that the quran is so peaceful and muzzies are so nice, even condemning terror here and there (notice however, there is always a but- terror is bad, but Israel brought it on herself- for example). all of this, while preparing the next strike the next blow.

not that i dont believe there arent a couple of good muslims, that really went astray from your religion- maybe you are even one of them. im speaking about islam as a whole, and i dont care if even one percent of muslims dont want my country destroyed.

Kahane was right!

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2006, 12:58:05 PM »
come on stop this "metaphor" nonsense,
That's what I believe. If someone states that Islam is violent thats what I tell them. If someone asks me about a particular verse saying "what does it mean" then chances are thats what Id tell them.
Theyre not metaphors for anything though. the ahmadiyaat has published an extremely large interpretation and commentary on the quran stating what it is a metaphor for, etc, etc.

if even one percent of muslims dont want my country destroyed.
yes, but from the view i get from this site, it appears you want that "one percent" dead in a massive genocide as well.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2006, 01:23:39 PM »
yes, but from the view i get from this site, it appears you want that "one percent" dead in a massive genocide as well.

no genocide, im only saying that i wont become friends with a family of terrorists even if one son says terror is bad and means it. for example- i have a muslim im in good relations with in university, but i wouldnt feel safe coming to eat shawarma with his family in his village. understand?

Kahane was right!

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2006, 02:23:28 PM »
i get it.
but what if his family [changes view and] thinks terrorism is bad and means it? would you become friends then?

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2006, 02:29:13 PM »
i would become friends with any logic rational peaceful group of people. however, if arabs will continue to see Jews only as "yahud" and "Sahayuni" that would never be possible. notice im speaking here of arabs as a group, understanding that there are people like you among them who arent so cruel.

Kahane was right!

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2006, 02:38:55 PM »
understanding that there are people like you among them who arent so cruel.
Indian. not arab.

personally in the ME im not a great fan of what ive seen of arabs - for the reasons you've mentioned

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2006, 02:48:23 PM »
understanding that there are people like you among them who arent so cruel.
Indian. not arab.

personally in the ME im not a great fan of what ive seen of arabs - for the reasons you've mentioned

didnt know you're Indian, sorry. however, as a group, it doesnt matter much in the terms i mentioned, because look at iran for example- arabs? no. muslims? sure. nazis? oh yes.

but now you live in US, right?

Kahane was right!

Rhuan

« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2006, 02:55:15 PM »
He lives in the UK actually, we're friends off the internet.

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2006, 03:00:22 PM »
the iranian govmt essentially is a foreign arab occupation. however, the ppl hate it. heres a site essentially dedicated to the support of toppling the crazy ayatollahs (again, of which i am a member of): http://activistchat.com or something similar.

similar things can be said for pakistan (to a lesser extent) and afghanistan, however, there, i havent seen as much of an anti-govmnt attitude.