Author Topic: anti-muslim jokes  (Read 47406 times)

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
Re: anti-muslim jokes
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2006, 03:12:05 PM »
the iranian govmt essentially is a foreign arab occupation. however, the ppl hate it. heres a site essentially dedicated to the support of toppling the crazy ayatollahs (again, of which i am a member of): http://activistchat.com or something similar.

similar things can be said for pakistan (to a lesser extent) and afghanistan, however, there, i havent seen as much of an anti-govmnt attitude.

i'm rather sure (hehe, im sure 101%) that 99.99% of iranians and other arabs or other muslims dont want Israel to exist as a Jewish state in Eretz Israel. lets be realistic!

Kahane was right!

Rhuan

« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2006, 03:24:04 PM »
All the memberss of the site he just provided a link to, other than himself, hate Islam.

Here's a quote from a member there:

Quote from: AmirN
Let’s compare, shall we:

Cigarettes----------------------------------------Islam

Kills you slowly--------------------------------Kills you slowly, or quickly
A “no no”---------------------------------------A big “no no”
Rots your lungs--------------------------------Rots your brain
Makes you feel cool---------------------------Gives you delusional feelings of grandeur
Adds to life enjoyment------------------------Sucks the fun out of life
Forced into it by peer pressure--------------Forced into it by a sword-wielding murderer
Increases premiums for life insurance------Cannot obtain life insurance
Promoted by false advertising----------------Promoted by false advertising
You smell like smoke---------------------------You smell like smoke (always burning flags)
Fire hazard---------------------------------------Fire hazard
Always needs more victims--------------------Always needs more victims
Camel used for advertising--------------------Camel used during advertising
Used as currency in jails-----------------------Uses you as currency in jails
Causes cancer-----------------------------------Is a cancer
No longer allowed on planes------------------No longer allowed on planes

You be the judge.

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2006, 03:28:53 PM »
i dont know about other arabs and muslims, but im almost certain that the iranians like israel.

you should have seen the responses i got on their forum when i said israel went OTT in beyrut ... ouch ....

The forum has some pretty good stuff. I reckon the Iranian govmnt's probably the main benefactor of terrorism in the world, so toppling them would bring huge advances in Western-Iranian relationships and may also eradicate a serious threat to both Israel (even though I reckon Ahmadinejads a monkey who talks much but doesnt act), the western world, and religious minorities (in Iran, only jews, christians, zoroastrians and muslims are allowed to EXIST - bahais are persecuted and presumably theyd do worse things than pakistan to ahmadis).

"LOVE FOR ALL. HATRED FOR NONE" - the primary motto of the ahmadiyyat, the sect of Islam I belong to.

Rhuan

« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2006, 03:49:55 PM »
Remember, none of the iranians on that forum are muslims, many of them live in the USA, having fled Iran to escape persecution.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2006, 08:09:53 PM »
Islam pure and simple is for weak minded ignoramous creatures.  They are not humans.  What kind of mother would send her own child to blow up?  Sick..Absolutly sick
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!