Author Topic: Our Hero Narendra Modi swept elections in India  (Read 934 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
Our Hero Narendra Modi swept elections in India
« on: December 23, 2007, 09:22:12 PM »
Hi All

A sweet news for all peace loveing people. Our Great Leader, NARENDRA MODI, swept elections in the state of GUJARAT in India in large margin, 117/182 and defeated dirty people who supported minority Muslims. All media and the central government was against him, but G-d made him win.

He is the champion of Hindus and and a true patriot. In 2002, 56 of our Hindu brothers were burnt alive in train and then a riot followed where 2000 muslims were brutally slaughtered without mercy, and this can happen only in India, blood for blood, eye for eye.

US Govt, denied him visa to travel, but we people know, to counter muslim terror menace we need very ruthless people and MODI is the living example.

USA/WEST msut wake and come to the reality, throw away your foolish liberal laws and protect your identity. Slaughter those who promote terror, slit their throat and deport them as dead bodies.

I am sure there are many sensible people in this world, who believes that VILONCE SOLVE all the PROBLEMS.

To see details of our great Leader(not a Dimmi like Hillary Clinton), visit: www.narendramodi.org

See our Hero at:http://narendramodi.in/gallery/wallpaper/n3.jpg

Vande Mataram

GIJO
INDIA
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 09:26:06 PM by artgijo »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: Our Hero Narendra Modi swept elections in India
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 10:26:40 PM »
Great news that the people in India are still sane. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
Re: Our Hero Narendra Modi swept elections in India
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 11:47:26 AM »
this guy is good but he is very  ethnocentric and hates christains