Author Topic: I am sorry for England...  (Read 5353 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
I am sorry for England...
« on: December 26, 2007, 05:55:06 PM »
what british muslims are talking about in their mosques :-X :-\ :o

« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 07:49:33 PM by serbian army »
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Kiwi

Re: I am sorry for England...
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 08:07:35 PM »
I am not sorry for them, the English were warned 20 years ago this would happen, they choose to go down the leftie's way.

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
    • UK Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 08:16:33 AM »
I am not sorry for them, the English were warned 20 years ago this would happen, they choose to go down the leftie's way.

You are right, we were warned and did nothing about it BUT, every day there are more and more of us who are spreading the word and getting of our backsides and doing something about this. I have just renewed my membership of the British National Party, http://www.bnp.org.uk/ and I am an active supporter that will stand for election at the next opportunity.

Britain can change and if I have anything to do with it Britain WILL change.

Shalom.
Shalom to you all from the UK.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 02:16:53 PM »

I suppose they'll kick out most of them, when the English become the minority. ::)

Kiwi

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 08:41:23 PM »
England is a minority, they have lost culture and their future, England needs to be renamed as Engistan  :::D

TavorIMI good work I feel you have a great job ahead of you. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the BNP connected with the National Front?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 08:47:44 PM »
England is a minority, they have lost culture and their future, England needs to be rena

med as Engistan  :::D

TavorIMI good work I feel you have a great job ahead of you. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the BNP connected with the National Front?

I suppose they'll kick out most of them, when the English become the minority. ::)

I often find these kind of posts of people not living in Europe stating: "it is their own fault, I don't care about it, etc...."

I find these posts disgusting. We are trying to do something against it, so we should embrace the people who are against the monstrous events happening here.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Kiwi

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2007, 09:01:32 PM »

I find these posts disgusting. We are trying to do something against it, so we should embrace the people who are against the monstrous events happening here.

Well its a fact England did bring this about herself. Europes elitist attitude is far from helping it. Afterall with the creation of the EU what was that meant to achieve? bloody nothing.

It allowed the movement of the virus easier into other countries.

Britain's opening up of the that pitiful tunnel was the worse mistake it could make.

Englands apart of my Commonwealth, the Queen is my Queen, and I can see that mistakes clearly that England has made in the past and in the future.

Allowing every Tom, Dick and Mostafa crawling over its lands was not a wise move. Yes it was funny instead of a Pie and mushie peas, you nick down the street for a curry, stuff the chippy thats just so pommie, no we have to be multicultural.  ::)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2007, 09:03:45 PM »

Well its a fact England did bring this about herself. Europes elitist attitude is far from helping it. Afterall with the creation of the EU what was that meant to achieve? bloody nothing.

It allowed the movement of the virus easier into other countries.

Britain's opening up of the that pitiful tunnel was the worse mistake it could make.

Englands apart of my Commonwealth, the Queen is my Queen, and I can see that mistakes clearly that England has made in the past and in the future.

Allowing every Tom, Dick and Mostafa crawling over its lands was not a wise move. Yes it was funny instead of a Pie and mushie peas, you nick down the street for a curry, stuff the chippy thats just so pommie, no we have to be multicultural.  ::)

England was almost K.O. after WWII. That's why all their colonies were lost.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Kiwi

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2007, 09:08:43 PM »

You can't blame actions of 60 years past for the actions of today.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2007, 09:18:17 PM »

these actions 60 years ago are one of the reasons Europe is being colonised  by its former colonies.

Kiwi

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2007, 09:32:23 PM »

these actions 60 years ago are one of the reasons Europe is being colonised  by its former colonies.

So doesn't mean it can't be changed.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2007, 09:36:56 PM »

May I invite you to read the book " la colonisation de l'Europe by Guillaume Faye"?

Kiwi

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2007, 10:33:42 PM »

May I invite you to read the book " la colonisation de l'Europe by Guillaume Faye"?

You may indeed.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2007, 03:04:18 PM »

Muslim women wearing veils out doing their shopping in Blackburn, England Friday Oct. 6, 2006.

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2007, 03:33:43 PM »
HORRIBLE!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2007, 04:55:50 PM »
HORRIBLE!

Agreed.  These people should have never been alloweed to England.  >:( They aren't European or indigenous English native people they are all from fakeistan, TurKKKey, or some other Nazi muSSlim medieval pig pen moon place and they crap all over the country with mosques and all sorts of evilness. >:(

Kiwi

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2007, 08:59:10 PM »
England still chooses to keep them and invite more to their shores.  ::)

Its must be England to removes them.