Author Topic: Muslims praying on the public  (Read 9828 times)

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
Muslims praying on the public
« on: December 26, 2007, 10:18:01 PM »
Recently (actually it happens many times) the street nearby my house was blocked. The reason was because muslims were praying in the middle of the road and police had to blocked three blocks. It happened before a lot actually, so, are they trying to take over our streets  ;)
NEVER AGAIN !!!

• Senior JTFer
Re: Muslims praying on the public
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 10:19:55 PM »
wow these muslims cant they pray in their own private places

Apparently not !!!
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 10:22:03 PM »
I hope while one of them are praying in the middle of a side walk that a bus driver loses control
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 10:28:30 PM »
I was recently at an airport, and as I went to get back in my car I couldnt pull up because some Muzzie was laying infront of my car on a rug holding a koran
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2007, 10:30:49 PM »
I was recently at an airport, and as I went to get back in my car I couldnt pull up because some Muzzie was laying infront of my car on a rug holding a koran

WOW !!!! as far as I know they MUST pray doesnt matter where they are, airport, mall, etc...

P.S. I THINK THAT HE SCARED THE HELL OUT OF SECURITY GUARDS :)
NEVER AGAIN !!!

ftf

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2007, 10:31:09 PM »
If they're blocking roads they should be arrested for civil disobedience.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2007, 10:32:33 PM »
i heard muslims are not allowed to have dogs, because if they get biten by a dog they wont go to heaven
( its not like they would go anyway) maybe during there prayer on the streets we should send dozens of dogs.

YES, I also head of that, that's why in Israel a lot of peopel own dogs .....
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2007, 10:42:24 PM »
You couldn't have just stepped over him - and maybe accidentally spit on his Koran on the way out?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2007, 10:44:33 PM »
You couldn't have just stepped over him - and maybe accidentally spit on his Koran on the way out?
lol it scared me cuz at the same time that i saw him there was a loud announcement about a piece of unattended luggage
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2007, 10:46:55 PM »
You should see them around Kew Gardens, some areas of Kew Gardens nothing but filthy Pakistani Muzzies and they stink like goat droppings.   You would think living in the west that soap and water is easy to  get to.   And its a good thing its winter cause when summer hits put a clothes pin on your nose.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2007, 01:34:38 PM »
You should see them around Kew Gardens, some areas of Kew Gardens nothing but filthy Pakistani Muzzies and they stink like goat droppings.   You would think living in the west that soap and water is easy to  get to.   And its a good thing its winter cause when summer hits put a clothes pin on your nose.

WOW !!!!
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2007, 01:47:45 PM »
Acc to them the whole world belongs to allah so they have every right to pray there how dare you question their beliefs  >:( >:(

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2007, 10:26:13 AM »
I would run them over and have the national anthem playing from my car stereo. For those who are Christian, is there not a passage in the New Testament regarding public displays of prayer?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2007, 10:29:54 AM »
I last week saw a man (he looked pakistanian) walking around, and holding 2 korans under his arm.
I have never seen anybody walking on the street showing of Bibles...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2007, 10:44:51 AM »
I last week saw a man (he looked pakistanian) walking around, and holding 2 korans under his arm.

Maybe you should do it. Perhaps it would encourage others to do the same and be proud Christians not afraid to display their faith.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2007, 10:45:24 AM »
Ambiorix:  "...week saw a man (he looked pakistanian) walking around, and holding 2 korans under his arm..."

By carrying his toilet paper wherever he goes, he's helping to reduce his "carbon footprint"!   :::D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2007, 10:46:17 AM »

Maybe you should do it. Perhaps it would encourage others to do the same and be proud Christians not afraid to display their faith.

The separation of Church and State was a good solution to prevent wars between Christians.
That's why we don't show our religion in public.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2007, 10:49:19 AM »
Ambiorix:  "...week saw a man (he looked pakistanian) walking around, and holding 2 korans under his arm..."

By carrying his toilet paper wherever he goes, he's helping to reduce his "carbon footprint"!   :::D

Nobody tries to stop them in our country.

They are having more freedom to be practising muslims here than in the muslim countries.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2007, 10:54:36 AM »

They are having more freedom to be practising muslims here than in the muslim countries.

Then we non muslims should have the freedom in your country to burn korans in sight of the muzzies.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2007, 10:56:47 AM »

Then we non muslims should have the freedom in your country to burn korans in sight of the muzzies.

Anyone burning books in Europe will be considered to be a Nazi.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2007, 11:12:17 AM »

Shiite happens. The muzzies need to be opposed, even if it means being called a Nazi.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2007, 04:07:21 PM »

Shiite happens. The muzzies need to be opposed, even if it means being called a Nazi.

The muzzies need to be mass deported >:(

kellymaureen

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2007, 06:39:07 PM »
Recently (actually it happens many times) the street nearby my house was blocked. The reason was because muslims were praying in the middle of the road and police had to blocked three blocks. It happened before a lot actually, so, are they trying to take over our streets  ;)

My my wouldnt that be a horrible place for my brakes to fail, or for me to forget which was the brake....sorry officer, i must have hit the accelerator instead of the brake, silly me ;)

Seriously, I havent seen this yet, we dont have a terrorist palace...errr mosque in my city (yet) so you know, no roach motel, no roaches.....but the police should NOT be blocking roads for them to pray, im sure there was a cow pasture somewhere they could have been throwing themselves all over the ground in  ^-^

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2008, 12:44:08 PM »

My my wouldnt that be a horrible place for my brakes to fail, or for me to forget which was the brake....sorry officer, i must have hit the accelerator instead of the brake, silly me ;)

Seriously, I havent seen this yet, we dont have a terrorist palace...errr mosque in my city (yet) so you know, no roach motel, no roaches.....but the police should NOT be blocking roads for them to pray, im sure there was a cow pasture somewhere they could have been throwing themselves all over the ground in  ^-^
:::D O0

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2008, 04:16:39 PM »
"Muslims praying (that's HOW they call it) on the public" ?...

I myself fart from time to time, on public...

;D

Dear Mstislav,
I've taken yous white two-headed Serbian eagle
as my screen-saver, do you mind ?

;)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc