Author Topic: Schvartza Quote On Ask JTF  (Read 2801 times)

admin

Schvartza Quote On Ask JTF
« on: December 26, 2007, 02:06:39 AM »
Chaim said he would tell blacks an adjective and I thought to myself that it would be "Dumb, dumb, dumb, UMM HMM" and I was right! ;D

newman

Re: Schvartza Quote On Ask JTF
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 02:54:25 AM »
I was about to post that one. :::D :::D :::D

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 03:54:26 AM »
LOL that was great. You know I wish there was someone outside JTF that would tell the truth about American and the different subcultures. Like the Sharpton's do you really think anyone would have come up with that outside JTF. Not even on talk radio. We have so called Conservatives like Hannity O'reilly who have Jesse Jerkson and Al Not So Sharpton but fail to have real black leaders on like Alan Keyes or Michael Steel
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

newman

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 04:10:55 AM »
'Good Times' was pretty realistic.........."DY-NO-MITE!"

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2007, 01:12:06 PM »
Awww, i like good times. I think when the show became fatherless it became more realistic.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2007, 04:31:09 PM »
How come there are not enough hurricanes named "Latisha or Moesha?"
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2007, 04:54:37 PM »
Awww, i like good times. I think when the show became fatherless it became more realistic.

In one episode of Sanford and Son, Fred and Lamont are robbed by a couple of white burglars!  ;D

Honestly, how often do whites go to black neighborhoods (in this case, Watts) to commit burglaries?

Furthermore, the stupid, white cop (on Sanford and Son) is always being corrected by his intelligent black partner.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2007, 07:32:57 PM »

In one episode of Sanford and Son, Fred and Lamont are robbed by a couple of white burglars!  ;D

Honestly, how often do whites go to black neighborhoods (in this case, Watts) to commit burglaries?

Furthermore, the stupid, white cop (on Sanford and Son) is always being corrected by his intelligent black partner.

I LOVE SANFORD AND SON.  It keeps me laughing.

But the black cop is correcting the white cop's slang, because he uses a big word vocabulary and he translates it.

one that really did get me was an episode when they get robbed by a black and white guy and the white one is the dumb one.