Author Topic: JTF back on QPTV  (Read 888 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
JTF back on QPTV
« on: December 28, 2007, 12:59:06 PM »
I'm so glad that Chaim is making new JTF shows for QPTV.  Even through I have still been watching the old shows, I missed hearing new information that Chaim gives every week on the QPTV shows.  What do you think?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: JTF back on QPTV
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 01:00:44 PM »
I like it this way YT can eat it, we can have the weekly QPTV shows links on the website and forum and still the word is out, plus with other media site it helps.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 01:34:21 PM »
Now we need to get these on MNN
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 02:26:29 PM »
Now we need to get these on MNN

It would be great if the shows could once again be on Manhattan neighborhood network!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 06:41:41 PM »
Even though Queens and NY is overwhelmingly liberal and left wing, it's nice that there are fresh shows on QPTV.  I know a lot of people who know about JTF even thought they might think we are nuts by coming across Chaim's shows.  However, Chaim is addicting to listen to and "rivoting"!  And with all of the problems taking place because of those crazy animals out there, Chaim and JTF will sound a lot more sane than it has ever been.  "In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!"
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein