Author Topic: ~Happy New Year of 2008~  (Read 9962 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: ~Happy New Year of 2008~
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2007, 12:21:35 PM »
Happy New Year. :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2007, 05:35:16 PM »
Happy New Year to you all Ladies and Gents! O0 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2007, 05:42:54 PM »
Happy New Year, a year in which I hope to have good grades, a good job, and a girlfriend!

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2007, 06:41:57 PM »
Well tomorrow most places are closed, and tonight there is a Jewish singles party I'm going to. 

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2007, 06:46:48 PM »
Is it in New York City?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2007, 06:47:50 PM »
Yes.

Kiwi

« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2007, 06:57:21 PM »
Hahaha well that is good, then I will drink your drinks tooo at the party  ^-^ 8;) O0

Ok but just leave me one or two. I didn't say I was for prohibition :)
For all that celebrate have a HAPPY and SAFE New Years O0

OK no worries the coolies are in the frig. I wish I was in the frig it was 43C and today 37C  :(

Kiwi

« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2007, 06:58:05 PM »
Well tomorrow most places are closed, and tonight there is a Jewish singles party I'm going to. 

:) have fun Lisa  O0

Kiwi

« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2007, 07:00:38 PM »
I hope that our wonderful members here will utilize this day to mark a righteous and upright New Years Resolution.

That's not a Jewish concept. Listen to what I told Chaim on Ask JTF about my feelings on The Secular New Year.

I don't believe in New Years Resolutions, only that I am alive for another year  :)

Trust me thats a huge achievement  ^-^ 8;) O0

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2007, 10:17:52 PM »
I think tomorrow I will have a headache :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Kiwi

« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2007, 10:20:09 PM »
I think tomorrow I will have a headache :(

Awww no good, I have a belly ache, I ate way too much cake  :-\

Damn the diet went way out the window  :::D

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2008, 12:04:48 AM »
Well - it's officially the Pagan festival in EST.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

raiseyourfist

« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2008, 12:25:38 AM »
We have our own Rosh Hashanah. Jews should not celebrate the secular New Year. The year is 5768.

Correction.. religious jews should not celebrate the secular new year. everyone who isn't a jew and religious the year is 2008

the so called "secular calendar" has a lot of uses and in the diaspora e.g time and age.. it is abhorrent to tell people to not celebrate a momentous occasion that really does have significance for all beings regardless of religious beliefs..

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2008, 12:31:43 AM »
We have our own Rosh Hashanah. Jews should not celebrate the secular New Year. The year is 5768.

Correction.. religious jews should not celebrate the secular new year. everyone who isn't a jew and religious the year is 2008

the so called "secular calendar" has a lot of uses and in the diaspora e.g time and age.. it is abhorrent to tell people to not celebrate a momentous occasion that really does have significance for all beings regardless of religious beliefs..
It is the Gregorian calendar, it isn't even secular.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2008, 12:37:48 AM »

It is the Gregorian calendar, it isn't even secular.

what I was refering to is secularist (jews) + Gregorian calendar = Still viable reasons for observation and celebration due to age + time

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2008, 12:39:44 AM »
I like to see the ball drop because I like to see the year change because of my interest in calendars. But to make it into a pagan celebration? That's ridiculous.

I don't ask you to celebrate anything. Do Jews celebrate Jewish new-Year?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2008, 01:45:22 AM »
I like to see the ball drop because I like to see the year change because of my interest in calendars. But to make it into a pagan celebration? That's ridiculous.

When I make these polls, I am usually addressing it to Jews and Noahides (Torah Observant Gentiles).

No problem. We just learned something from eachother, didn't we?

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2008, 04:23:21 AM »
┏━━┓┏━━┓┏━━┓┏★━┓
┗☆┓┃┃☆┓┃┃☆┓┃┃┏┓┃
┏━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┗┛☆

┃┏☆┛┃┃┃┃┃┃☆┃┃┏┓┃
┃┗━┓┃┗★┃┃┗┛┃┃★┛┃☆
★━━┛┗━━┛┗━━┛┗━━┛

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2008, 05:49:17 PM »

When I make these polls, I am usually addressing it to Jews and Noahides (Torah Observant Gentiles).

what about the gentiles then?we have to know and not write anything because you reffer to the Jews only??
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Kiwi

« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2008, 06:20:08 PM »

what about the gentiles then?we have to know and not write anything because you reffer to the Jews only??

Its not what he means, and plus Gentiles way out number Jews here anyway  :::D

Kiwi

« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2008, 06:39:10 PM »
Happy New Year from Iran  :D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2008, 06:39:41 PM »

Yeah, but that's what we are get paid for isn't it?
10$ a post. :::D :::D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2008, 06:40:00 PM »
Happy New Year from Iran  :D

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
 :::D :::D :::D
 :::D

Kiwi

« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2008, 06:40:47 PM »

Haha yes more cash for comment  :::D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2008, 06:51:10 PM »

Haha yes more cash for comment  :::D

We want a 3000$ bonus for each moderator too!!!