Author Topic: Sen. Arlen Sphincter: "Israel Must Return Golan Heights"  (Read 2415 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Sen. Arlen Sphincter: "Israel Must Return Golan Heights"
« on: December 31, 2007, 01:07:01 PM »
Senator Arlen Sphincter (an individual I really hope G-d strikes with pancreatic cancer soon) just spent the weekend hobnobbing with his fellow buttpirates in Nazi Syria along with his life-partner, Congressman Patrick Kennedy, in order to demand that Israel give the Golan back to the Syrian Nazis. This worm has actually visited Syria sixteen times! I guess they must have really good Turkish baths in Syria. Is there no limit to the depths of depravity that self-hating buttholes will stoop to?  >:( >:( >:(

U.S. Lawmakers Pay Damascus A Visit (Los Angeles Times, Mon. December 31, Page A4)

by Ziad Haydar and Borzou Daragahi

Quote from: Los Angeles Times
The pair stops by on a peacekeeping mission, urging Syria to revive a dormant dialogue with Israel and drop Iran.

Damascus, Syria--A pair of U.S. lawmakers visited the Syrian capital on Sunday in an attempt to persuade the Arab state to make peace with Israel and woo it from the Iranian sphere of influence.

Sen. Arlen Sphincter (R-PA) and Rep. Patrick J. Kennedy (D-RI) visited Syria after a trip to neighboring Israel, which gave its blessing to the lawmakers' mediation effort. Israel and Syria have been in a state of war for decades despite occasional diplomatic forays between the two nations.

Israel hopes to draw the Syrian government of President Bashar Assad out of its alliances with Iran, the Lebanese Shiite Muslim militia Hezbollah, and the militant Fagestinian group Hamas, all of which oppose the Jewish state.

Sphincter said he hoped U.S. intervention would revive a dormant dialogue between Syria and Israel. (Chaimfan's note: read--he is hoping that Bush will demand that Israel give up the Golan Heights.)

"The time is right now, and the prospects are very good", Sphincter told reporters Sunday on his 16th visit to Syria since 1984. "The parties will continue talks through intermediaries, and it's my hope and expectation at some point, if preliminary progress has been made, the U.S. government would be ready too."

Still, Syrian officials voiced doubt that much would come out of the mediation effort as long as there is no movement on the issue of the Golan Heights, which Israel captured from Syria in the 1967 Middle East War.

Peace talks between the two countries collapsed in 2000 over the extent of an Israeli pullout from the plateau. In one poll this year, only 10% of Israelis supported a full withdrawal. (Chaimfan's note: I wonder how many Syrians support Israel being allowed to exist. I would be very surprised if 10% of Syrian "Christians" do.)

"Syria will appreciate any positive act to push for resumption of the peace process, but going into the details of the negotiations will need a different process," said a Syrian official, speaking on condition of anonymity. "There is no point of a peace process on the Israeli-Syrian track if the occupied Golan Heights are not guaranteed back."

Another possible irritant in the relations is an Israeli airstrike against an unspecified military target deep inside Syria in September.

The U.S. maintains chilly diplomatic relations with Syria over its alleged interference in Lebanese affairs and it ssupport for militant groups that oppose Israel, including Hezbollah and Hamas. This month, President Bush accused Syria of contributing to the ongoing political crisis in Lebanon and said he had lost patience with Assad.

Sphincter told reporters that he came in part to convey messages, gleaned from conversations with Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and other officials, to Assad and his deputies, including Foreign Minister Walid Moallem.

He told reporters that he would convey Syrian responses to Washington and Israeli officials along with his "sense of what should happen next." (Chaimfan's note: Hmmm... I wonder what that could mean.  ::))

He said that Israel understands that any peace treaty with Syria must include a return of the Golan Heights.
"I am confident that Olmert wants to have a peace treaty with Syria and he is ready to do what is necessary in a reciprocal arrangement to get it done," the senator told reporters. (Chaimfan's note: I'm sure Holemert is very ready to surrender the Golan, and the rest of Israel.)

Why can't this tumor upon the earth just be struck with lightning now?!?  >:( :(

Chaimfan

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Sen. Arlen Sphincter: "Israel Must Return Golan Heights"
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 01:10:10 PM »
I saw this as a headline on the bottom of the news earlier. 

Despite being categorized as a Republican, I consider him to be a liberal.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 01:11:35 PM »
Arlen Sphincter is the lowest of the low for both politicians in general and Jewish politicians even. This guy needs to be impeached from the Senate this instant and spend the rest of his life in a rubber room along with his lover Noam Chomsky.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 01:12:00 PM »
RationalThought, party affiliations are meaningless.  It is for that reason that conservatives should call themselves that first and Republicans second.

Anyway, should this be in Save America from the Ruling Establishment?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 01:21:21 PM »
RationalThought, party affiliations are meaningless.  It is for that reason that conservatives should call themselves that first and Republicans second.

Anyway, should this be in Save America from the Ruling Establishment?

When a topic is on the first page of the general section, if it fits into another section, I think it should get moved once it drops to the 2nd page of the general section. 

So yes, I think it belongs in the "Save America from the Ruling Establishment", but maybe it could wait a little as long as it's near the top of the first page of the general section.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 01:32:54 PM »
Arlen Spector only wins becauseof Dem support what pompous sounding jerk
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2007, 01:34:51 PM »
Well, he ain't gettin any of it...so boohoo..complain complain complain...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2007, 03:54:07 PM »
Israel should consider returning the Golan Heights to Syria just as soon as the USA returns California and Texas to Mexico.

I seriously wish that Mexico would start launching rockets and missiles into the USA, demanding the return of stolen Mexican land and the annihilation of the 'Gringo Entity'.

Then we'd see what the assclown Sphincter's reaction would be. I seriously doubt he'd be talking about peace negotiations then.

On second thought, he's so f*@cking twisted he'd probably advocate returning the land and paying reparations to Mexico. And then get re-elected for the millionth time !

G-d help us with 'leadership' provided by the likes of Sphincter, Kennedy, Jorge Wahabi, and most of all-- the treasonous scumbag Smolmert and cronies.

Pancreatic cancer is too good for these piles of excrement.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2007, 04:53:32 PM »
Israel should consider returning the Golan Heights to Syria just as soon as the USA returns California and Texas to Mexico.

I seriously wish that Mexico would start launching rockets and missiles into the USA, demanding the return of stolen Mexican land and the annihilation of the 'Gringo Entity'.

Then we'd see what the assclown Sphincter's reaction would be. I seriously doubt he'd be talking about peace negotiations then.

On second thought, he's so f*@cking twisted he'd probably advocate returning the land and paying reparations to Mexico. And then get re-elected for the millionth time !

G-d help us with 'leadership' provided by the likes of Sphincter, Kennedy, Jorge Wahabi, and most of all-- the treasonous scumbag Smolmert and cronies.

Pancreatic cancer is too good for these piles of excrement.
I think that your latter thought is right. He is a pro-amnesty wet-worshipper, so I am sure he would agree with every bit of the Aztlanists' demands.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2007, 04:57:44 PM »
Stop giving them ideas Muck DeFuslims. BTW Mexico is reconquering the SW becouse they're not tainted by PC, self-hated and feminazism, they're patriotic (to Mexico anyway ;)) belive in G-d and have large families. Instead of bashing latin americans and catholics you shud do the same. OR do you want to exchange them  for our muzies? ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2007, 05:31:47 PM »
Stop giving them ideas Muck DeFuslims. BTW Mexico is reconquering the SW becouse they're not tainted by PC, self-hated and feminazism, they're patriotic (to Mexico anyway ;)) belive in G-d and have large families. Instead of bashing latin americans and catholics you shud do the same. OR do you want to exchange them  for our muzies? ::)
Ultra, there is nothing admirable about these creatures. Most Mexicans are NOT G-d fearing, upstanding people in any way. I know because I am one. My own family is law-abiding and fairly conservative but most of us are not. Most Mexicans ape the blacks in their disdain for education, culture, and patriotism. American Mexicans all want to be gangsters or hoochie girls; Mexican nationals are racist invaders who feel they have the right to avenge the Yankee Gringos for "occupying" their land. They aren't G-d-fearing Catholics either. Mexican "Christianity" is actually a blend of Catholicism and Aztec paganism (they superimposed the Catholic saints onto their Indian gods). Most, though, aren't even that, and are as secular and debased as Euronazis. They pop out lots of kids for two reasons: (a) they are too lazy to practice contraception, and (b) they want to outbreed the "Yankee Anglos".

Is there a certain percentage of Mexican Americans who are conservatives and patriotic? Yes, but it is quite small compared to the noble Cubans and Puerto Ricans. I would say it is no more than 20% of them.

Chaimfan.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 05:35:35 PM by C.F. »

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2008, 07:11:29 AM »
Yep, aren't you just proud that he is our Senator?  The funny thing to me is that the Golan Heights don't seemed to be talked about as much as the "West Bank" or "Gaza."  So maybe in the world's opinion, Israel gets a tiny, minuscule break.  That is, until Senator Sphincter and his pill addict boyfriend bring it up.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!