Author Topic: ZooTube Deleted 2 of The Videos Chaim Uploaded To My Account  (Read 1286 times)

admin

ZooTube Deleted 2 of The Videos Chaim Uploaded To My Account
« on: December 31, 2007, 03:27:08 PM »
The Only Hope For Saving America
09:52
The only hope for saving America is to create a mass movement of millions of Right Wing Righteous Gentiles. See in this video how The only hope for saving America is to create a mass movement of millions of Right Wing Righteous Gentiles. See in this video how it can be done. (more) (less)
Tags:     righteous Gentiles mass movement rightwing conservative Republicans Chaim Ben Pesach JTF Kahane Jews Christians Noah
Views: 516
Comments: 18
Rating:

34 ratings
Added: November 13, 2007, 07:25 PM
Broadcast: Public  |  Rejected (content inappropriate)
Raw File: english33.wmv

JTF Has Already Accomplished A Lot In Israel
09:58
Thanks to JTF's Hebrew videos and Hebrew forum, expressing support for the philosophy of Rabbi Meir Kahane is now acceptable on ma Thanks to JTF's Hebrew videos and Hebrew forum, expressing support for the philosophy of Rabbi Meir Kahane is now acceptable on many major Hebrew forums. When JTF first launched its Hebrew forum in October 2006, Kahanists were automatically banned throughout the Hebrew internet. Thanks to JTF, that has now changed dramatically. (more) (less)
Tags:     JTF Jewish Task Force Chaim Ben Pesach forum Hebrew Judaism Torah Kahane Eretz Yisrael rightwing HaYamin HaAmiti Kach Ka
Views: 1,058
Comments: 45
Rating:

45 ratings
Added: November 13, 2007, 07:08 PM
Broadcast: Public  |  Rejected (content inappropriate)
Raw File: english28.wmv

« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 03:28:43 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: ZooTube Deleted 2 of The Videos Chaim Uploaded To My Account
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 05:01:44 PM »
Look zoo tube gives alot of money to Ron Paul
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 06:02:00 PM »
Zoo Tube is very bias and I think Chaim's QPTV one show should expose this about how they ban all our stuff and allow some NAZI piece of garbage like Frank Weltner, the Croats, Ron Paul freaks and the muslims to do as they wish, but all our stuff is removed.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 06:03:09 PM »
Iposted a few weeks ago that according to records that are legal  youtube workers donated the most to paul.I'll look if i can find it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 12:36:28 AM »
Zootube keeps doing these Bolshevik policies! >:(