Author Topic: Shi'ites burn six Sunnis alive in Iraq  (Read 12350 times)

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
Shi'ites burn six Sunnis alive in Iraq
« on: November 27, 2006, 10:34:56 AM »
Shi'ites burn six Sunnis alive in Iraq

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?c=JPArticle&cid=1162378475493&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Revenge-seeking Shi'ite militiamen grabbed six Sunnis as they left Friday worship services, doused them with kerosene and burned them alive near an Iraqi army post. The soldiers did not intervene, police Capt. Jamil Hussein said.

The savage revenge attack for Thursday's slaughter of 215 people in the Shi'ite Sadr City slum occurred as members of the Mahdi Army militia burned four mosques and several homes while killing 12 other Sunni residents in the once-mixed Hurriyah neighborhood, Hussein said.

Gunmen loyal to radical anti-American Shi'ite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr began taking over the neighborhood this summer and a majority of its Sunni residents already had fled.

The militiamen attacked and burned the Ahbab al-Mustafa, Nidaa Allah, al-Muhaimin and al-Qaqaqa mosques in the rampage that did not end until American forces arrived, Hussein said.

The gunmen attack with rocket-propelled grenades, heavy machine guns and automatic rifles. Residents said militiamen prevented them from entering burned structures to take away the bodies of victims.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
Re: Shi'ites burn six Sunnis alive in Iraq
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 05:07:34 PM »
something new    ;)

Offline LeChayim

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 05:41:17 PM »
This is all Israel's fault!

I don't know yet exactly how, but I'm sure it is.

After all, isn't everything?

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 06:08:47 PM »
Wow, what a model democracy Iraq has become...

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 08:05:47 AM »
In actual fact, Islam is a cult; a cult of death and war.  Iraq will never be a democracy because Islam and Islamic culture will not let it because Islamic Law will be supreme to any national law.  I feel that America should just say deleted it and MOVE OUT OF IRAQ AND INTO IRAN.  Devastate those Muslim Nazi bastards and totally withdraw and let Muslims fight Muslims as they did in in the Iran/Iraq war.  Muslims massacring Muslims are a service to humanity like Communists killing Communists.   As America falls thanks to Liberalism and its open borders, Europe is exactly the same and will be totally finished when the EU opens its doors to Turkey.  Take out Iran and let the Muslims fight Muslims....and we will have peace here and sit back and watch it on CNN and hear, as per usual.....the Jews did it. 

« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 08:08:03 AM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 08:27:00 AM »
Marzutra writes:  "...Devastate those Muslim Nazi bastards and totally withdraw and let Muslims fight Muslims..."

MARZUTRA, IT APPEARS YOU HAVE PRESENTED US WITH THE BASIS FOR "A JUST AND LASTING PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST"!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2006, 08:40:48 AM »
Marzutra writes:  "...Devastate those Muslim Nazi bastards and totally withdraw and let Muslims fight Muslims..."

MARZUTRA, IT APPEARS YOU HAVE PRESENTED US WITH THE BASIS FOR "A JUST AND LASTING PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST"!

I am interested in peace here in the West and Israel.  So long as Muslims are massacring Muslims ..there should be peace.  I am not interested whatsoever with Muslims killing Muslims although it would make fabulous contribution to televised entertainment and humanity instead of the continual dumbing down of professional gutter sports...and to the establishment of a peaceful world....  I might also add Communist/Communist or Muslim/Communist conflicts would also be great viewing pleasure and also contributory to a peaceful World.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 08:43:47 AM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2006, 09:00:20 AM »
That is sad.....btw shias and sunnis who do you think is closer to their religion(I mean which of them are following islam correctly according to its teachings).....

don't tell me islam is a cult....i've heard your opinion on what it is...say something new ;D
Sunnis
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2006, 09:14:05 AM »
That is sad.....btw shias and sunnis who do you think is closer to their religion(I mean which of them are following islam correctly according to its teachings).....
Wahabbi Islam is perhaps the most accurate following according to Mohammed's words and deeds..... 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2006, 03:12:31 PM »
I think its great when Muslim pigs are killing each other does anyone else agrees with that?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2006, 04:00:43 PM »
I think its great when Muslim pigs are killing each other does anyone else agrees with that?
It is sad to say, without Islam these people would probably be respectable individuals because the semitic mind is capable....but since Islam has infected them like a digressive mental plague like communism, I fear, is no other alternative to your position MasterWolf1. 

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2006, 04:48:36 PM »
*encourages

why don't we talk about something positive for a change.....like....uh it takes time to ponder on a positive issue...yet i can list many negative ones in less then a second..

ooo i got one....WHY JEWS ARE SO GREAT! I'm sure thats easy for you....

(im being serious, not sarcastic, so any insulting replies are not needed)
Hello Sarah, Since the topic of this thread is "The Truth About Islam" I think it will be hard for us to find anything positive to place forward unless we were to advocate the "politically correct" re-written debased perception of Historical fact.  Perhaps some of the thoughts as expressed might be seen in a positive light in the end for World Peace.  Then again....only time will tell.  Perhaps we should start a thread as you suggest but self glout is never good I don't think...

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2006, 10:25:38 PM »
This is nothing new with the muslims.

In the muslim Pakistan Sindhi muslims and Mohajir muslims fight with each other.  Sindhis are native Pakistanis and Mohajirs are immigrants from India during the 1947-48 partisian war.  In Bangladesh which used to be East Pakistan, the West Pakistanis (which is the present present Pakistan) started killing their own fellow muslims.

Muslims, after killing other Kafirs would always kill each other.

Even in Gaza Hamas and Fatah fight with each other.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2006, 01:20:37 AM »
I'M CERTAIN THAT THERE MUST BE SOME SORT OF MISUNDERSTANDING!

ISLAM MEANS PEACE!

PERHAPS THE SUNNYS ASKED THE SHI'ITS TO LIGHT THEIR CIGARETTES, AND WERE WEARING CLOTHING WHICH HADN'T BEEN TREATED WITH SCOTCH BRAND FLAMEPROOFING?

OR; MAYBE THEY WERE SMOKING CRACK LIKE RICHARD PRYOR?

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2006, 10:40:02 AM »
I'M CERTAIN THAT THERE MUST BE SOME SORT OF MISUNDERSTANDING!

ISLAM MEANS PEACE!

PERHAPS THE SUNNYS ASKED THE SHI'ITS TO LIGHT THEIR CIGARETTES, AND WERE WEARING CLOTHING WHICH HADN'T BEEN TREATED WITH SCOTCH BRAND FLAMEPROOFING?

OR; MAYBE THEY WERE SMOKING CRACK LIKE RICHARD PRYOR?
Yup, that's it.   ;)  After all, doesn't it say in the Qur'an, "there is no compulsion in religion"?   ::)

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2006, 11:07:33 AM »
It is sad to say, without Islam these people would probably be respectable individuals because the semitic mind is capable....but since Islam has infected them like a digressive mental plague like communism, I fear, is no other alternative to your position MasterWolf1. 

I do not like to see people suffering.

Without Islam, the "inadequate pyramid selling scheme which is psychosexually oriented around paedophilia" http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=1442.msg9606#msg9606, these countries would be a lot more progressive. Islam gives encouragement to man's lower instincts and uses them to spread the great pryamid scheme; the religion which gives a small taste of peace but never satisfies.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2006, 04:27:07 PM »
Positive with Muslims? it is impossible with Muslim to get along with anyone let them kill each other and butcher each other fine the less Islamic animals on Earth the better it is for infidels they are barbarians is this the "Democray for islam" Part?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2006, 04:31:40 PM »

what a stupid question when you're on a jewish website that you know opposes islam....there thats answered your question.
Stop encouraged others to speak words of hatred against people.....and yh HAHA it struck me....why do you discuss "islam being evil and wrong" among yourselves when you already know it is...is it an issue you're trying to teach people or an interesting topic for a normal conversation?

lets share ideas on how to kill muslims, look an IMAM ate a muslim girl, OMG GRANNY IS A SUICIDE BOMBER...la da la de da....

get the point>? 8)

Um let me know when you take your meds and prove Islam is not a death cult of darkness and nightmares.  The whole cult doesn't matter Sunni or Shia they are all sick and demented.  Get the point?... Islam will never be civilized cause they are barbaric low animals

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2006, 06:13:33 PM »
How about this for your mood?

Allah squeels

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2006, 10:08:01 PM »
Hello Sarah, I wanted to share something with you that you can fact check as you are going along with either your Islamic teacher and too your Quraan.  I do think you will find it most fascinating and very much useful.

Robert Spencer's "Politically Incorrect Guide To Isalm":  

Too from your project on "Palestine".  If I lived in Cumberland County, which is not a country, not a functioning State, nor anything of with any such quality to deem it a Nation: No government, no foundational charter, no civil infrastructure, no leader, no currency, natonal culture/religion/historical ties, how could "Cumberlandinian" be a "Nationality"?  I hope you can recognize the direct similarities to another purely fabricated farse?

Perhaps you should copy and paste these for your teacher to watch, learn and comment on for you.  Perhaps she might learn the ability to separate Fact from Fantasy, Truth from Lies and Correct from Incorrect. 

1.  http://www.levitt.tv/media/links/ZLV-680.ram
2.  http://www.levitt.tv/media/links/ZLV-681.ram
3.  http://www.levitt.tv/media/links/ZLV-1603.ram
4.  http://www.levitt.tv/media/links/ZLV-680.ram
http://www.levitt.tv/media/links/ZLV-680.ram

Inside are all the facts, documentation, dates, records, interviews and source material one needs to achieve a very good mark and knowledge of "Palestine" and the Israeli/Arab continuing farsical conflict that should have been settled in 1922-23 if not 1967 emphatically. 

Enjoy..

« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 06:38:38 PM by Marzutra »

Offline gabrielle

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2006, 02:46:42 PM »
how old are you sarah?

I believe that both are wrong

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2006, 12:40:04 PM »
Why do I have a tough time with the Former  part of this Muslim a true Former Muslim will tell the truth of this gutter evil cult.  Islam is the world's cancer.  The only thing barbaric is Islam on a world wide rampage killing anyone and everyone that does not believe in the death book Koran.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2006, 03:20:11 PM »
i didn't call myself FORMER MUSLIM....it was yacoz ben rash........

THE BLOODY THING IS YOU WANT ME TO TELL THE TRUTH OF SOMETHING I AM NOT TAUGHT OR LED TO BELIEVE IS BAD....I AM A WELL MANNERED PERSON THAT HAS BEEN BROUGHT UP IN A VERY GOOD COMMUNITY WITH MUSLIMS GIVING CHARITY AT EVERY CHANCE POSSIBLE AND RESPECTING THE WORLD AND ALL THE NON MUSLIMS.....WE BELIEVE THE MUSLIMS THAT ARE KILLING ARE NOT MUSLIMS AT ALL AND ARE EVIL IN THE SIGHT OF G-d....THE QURAN HAS BEEN INTERPRETED AND TRANSLATED IN SOME WACKY WAY OF YOURS TO MAKE IT BAD......BEING A MUSLIM HAS MADE ME STRONG IN THE SENSE THAT I WANT TO BE SOMEONE...I WANT TO GET OUT THERE AND DO GOOD NOT FOR ANYONE BUT G-d...BECAUSE G-d CREATED US AND WE WILL RETURN TO HIM AND NO MATTER WHAT I BELIEVED IN BEING GOOD WON'T MAKE HIM CROSS....o.k :D

THE MAFIA ARE EVIL....YA...U DO HAVE A TOUGH TIME ;)

Oh, have you the wool over your eyes.  The JTF website has a link to a MUSLIM website for the most accurate, MUSLIM translations.  So whether you interpret them differently or not isn't the question.  The questions are that they can be translated and acted out into deeds expressed and PRACTICED by Mohammed himself.  I hope your Muslims do stand up to their brethren instead of sitting idly by because it will not be very pretty when Ol-Whitey wakes up.......

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2006, 03:51:11 PM »
no it won't
You are very correct......it won't.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2006, 06:02:41 PM »
yh so what do i do.................
Read, learn and check facts and when you have found something that you have been taught to be wrong....tell them or tell others that what you have learned is wrong.  Let me give you an example:

When I was in school, and too yourself today, I had been taught that Hitler started World War 2 when he invaded Poland.  That is factually incorrect although I had been taught that when I was in school as "fact".  Reading and fact checking I had learned that there were two things that allowed or caused the war.  The First fact was when Britian via (I think but not certain) Sir Anthony Eden allowed Hitler to violate the British-German Naval Agreement which allowed Germany to embark on a massive naval build up.  Had the British put their foot down then it would have radically changed Hitler's plans for "leibenstraum": land, in the East as printed in his Mein Kempf, which very few people actually read.  Nextly, was after Germany saw that Britian and France had no testicals whatsoever then Germany again violated the Treaty of Versailles by re-occuping the Reinland then the Sudetenland then Austria....and then Czeckoslovakia with Marxist Chaimberlain standing there on the runway with a piece of paper in his hand and a dumb smile on his face: "Peace in our time".  This too wasn't the cause of the war but a VERY big step forward to war because Hitler knew that the Allies had no stones....  So Hitler, doing what was logical signed a pact in 1937 with Joseph Stalin, a non-agression pact.  The signing this pact, in combination of Allied indecision left the door wide open to Hitler to take Poland....so he did.  It was the signing of this pact with Stalin that started World War 2.  Further, what one is NEVER taught is that when Hitler invaded Poland from the West, Stalin and his communist Red Armies were invading the Baltic/White-Russian States and too East Poland.  The sad fact, is that Communism was the real enemy and not Nazi Germany even though both were bad and both needed to be eliminated.  The worst tragedy of our times is America not NUKING Moscow and Tokyo instead of two cow towns in Japan.  Had they done this...there would have been no Communst China, Vietnam, Korea, Cuba....disaster at Yalta......    If one wishes to get truly sickening one can note the fact that British, French, Italian but mainly American Industrialists and International bankers were funding both sides before during and after the war.  Re: Dr. Antony Sutton's "Wall St. and the Bolshevik Revolution", "Wall St. and the Rise if Hitler", "The Best Enemies Money can Buy" and "Trilaterals over Washington".  Even more sickening NONE-of these individuals were ever brought to trial for treason and put to death from such: Rockefellers, Morgans, Ford, Carnege etc.... 

It is good to check ones facts always so you can understand what is fact and what is myth......  My suggestion is to learn...take no part in arguments or discussion about religion or politics but quietly check facts, learn all sides and ask other sources most of all follow the moral path.  For example...if you are a muslim ask a Christan teacher or Jewish teacher or Hindu for their opinions...then check their facts/ref  etc.  When you get old enough you can make decisions for yourself and do what you like.  Perhaps G-d willing you will become another Walid Shebbat, Brigitte Gabriel etc.