Author Topic: whats the deal behind Israel.  (Read 1708 times)

Offline ramen

• Full JTFer
whats the deal behind Israel.
« on: January 01, 2008, 10:12:07 PM »
living i japan w dnt have much history o this. i jus knw loads of people die there. we learn about BS in japan. they censor everything even about chin thats y i ddint like the history much and fell sleeping so i aint very educated on history. i only know christian history becoz i am. so can anybody please explain. or can send me email to my privt adress.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: whats the deal behind Israel.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 10:49:53 PM »
I don't understand your post. 

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 01:10:29 AM »
Same here ???

Offline ramen

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 08:08:51 AM »
i mean why is there always conflict in the  Israel. i hear peeps getting killed everyday.

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 08:05:25 PM »
Islam is anti Semitic for one, Mohammed hated Jews and made sure they were all murdered or expelled from Arabia by the time of his death.  His followers have carried on the Jew hating tradition.  In addition Islam teaches that any land that was under their control is forever theirs and they will fight "infidels" who conquer formerly Muslim lands until they restore it to Islam.  When the "Christian" crusaders conquered Palestine the Muslims repeatedly made war on them until they reconquered Palestine.  Jews have lived in some numbers in Palestine since their state was destroyed by the Romans in 70 AD.  I repeat there have been Jews continuously living in Palestine since 70 AD.  There were also a number of Arabs living there since the Islamic conquest in the 7th Century AD.  When the Jews really started returning to Israel from other lands in large numbers in the 19th and 20th centuries, they started converting deserts and swamps to agricultural land.  They also built industry and brought advanced scientific and medical methods from the west with them.  The Arabs were attracted to Palestine in large numbers by the work that Jews provided to them and medical care.  After WWI the British Empire came into possession of Palestine and promised all of Transjordan for a Jewish state thanks to a Jewish scientist who saved the British war effort by coming up with a synthetic replacement for a key ingredient in gunpowder.  The natural ingredient was cut off by the Central Powers when war broke out.  The Arabs started making a big stink about a Jewish state and the Jews agreed to slice off 80% of the land and give it to the Arabs for a homeland, that was Jordan.  After further pressure the Jews agreed to slice off another 50% of what was left for the Arabs.  They were left with a tiny rump state that no one thought was defensible.  The Arabs being the magnanimous people they were thought that that was still too much and went to war with the new Jewish state in 1947 promising a war of extermination on the Jews and promising to finish what Hitler had started.  Having 600,000 troops to Israel's 60,000 and having hundreds of tanks and planes when the Jews had none, they still managed to lose because God had different plans.  The Arabs refer to their loss as the Great Catastrophe as it showed that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob was superior to their Satanic God Allah.  They will not rest until they reverse this supposed injustice and prove that Allah is superior to Jehovah.  They will lose of course because the scriptures tell us they will, Zechariah said that even when all the nations come against Jerusalem in the last days, God will fight them Personally and destroy them and set up His Kingdom. 

That was the long answer to conflict in Israel, the short answer is it is Satanic and Allah is Satan. 
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife