Author Topic: The Great Debaters is Insulting my intelligence.  (Read 27540 times)

Just Erica

Re: The Great Debaters is Insulting my intelligence.
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2008, 11:58:50 PM »
Do any of you want to see blacks do anything good?
Of course we do.
Then why bash a movie based on blacks doing something positive. It isn't "Boyz in the Hood".

We bash the movie because it is politically correct garbage.
But why, really? Were there any drug addicts? Single mothers on welfare? The movie isn't politically correct, its a motivational film to help people who may feel they're worth nothing.

Maybe you have better suggestions on how to raise up awareness in the black community that they can do anything positive if they put their minds to it. Do you have any suggestions on how to make that work?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2008, 12:03:11 AM »
Of course we do.
Then why bash a movie based on blacks doing something positive. It isn't "Boyz in the Hood".

But why, really? Were there any drug addicts? Single mothers on welfare? The movie isn't politically correct, its a motivational film to help people who may feel they're worth nothing.

Maybe you have better suggestions on how to raise up awareness in the black community that they can do anything positive if they put their minds to it. Do you have any suggestions on how to make that work?

I honestly think that nothing can help black people, generally speaking.  (There are exceptions, of course.)

Everywhere that blacks live on this Earth there is poverty, disease, ignorance, crime, etc.

This is the sad reality.

Just Erica

« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2008, 12:33:09 AM »
Of course we do.

I honestly think that nothing can help black people, generally speaking.  (There are exceptions, of course.)

Everywhere that blacks live on this Earth there is poverty, disease, ignorance, crime, etc.

This is the sad reality.
How optimistic you are.  ::) Just out of curiosity though, what are the exceptions? And I'd like to say that if I thought the way you think "Nothing can help black people", I'd be worse off than I am now. I could have easily been one of those black people you're generalizing about. The truth is that EVERYONE has a chance in this world to make the best of their lives. Black people are no exception.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2008, 12:35:39 AM »
Of course we do.

This is the sad reality.
How optimistic you are.  ::) Just out of curiosity though, what are the exceptions? And I'd like to say that if I thought the way you think "Nothing can help black people", I'd be worse off than I am now. I could have easily been one of those black people you're generalizing about. The truth is that EVERYONE has a chance in this world to make the best of their lives. Black people are no exception.
I said that there are exceptions.

Just Erica

« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2008, 12:39:09 AM »
Of course we do.

This is the sad reality.
What makes people exceptions, Scriabin?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2008, 12:46:02 AM »
Of course we do.

This is the sad reality.
G-d's will.

Just Erica

« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2008, 12:50:42 AM »
Of course we do.

This is the sad reality.
G-d's will.
So God's will determines which blacks are worth saving from a life of sin? LOL Wow.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2008, 11:16:15 AM »
Of course we do.

This is the sad reality.
G-d's will.
So G-d's will determines which blacks are worth saving from a life of sin? LOL Wow.

No.  G-d's will determines if people are intelligent or not.

Just Erica

« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2008, 07:26:34 PM »
Of course we do.

This is the sad reality.
G-d's will.
So G-d's will determines which blacks are worth saving from a life of sin? LOL Wow.

No.  G-d's will determines if people are intelligent or not.

OH! So G-d chose blacks to be inferior to whites? Right.  ::) What  you're saying is that G-d favors one ethnicity over another. I don't buy that. That would mean that G-d hated my kids so much that he decided to give them LD.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 07:30:56 PM by Just Erica »

Just Erica

« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2008, 11:17:44 PM »
Scriabin, where are you? I really need an answer the question I asked two days ago. Are you saying that God hates black people and but favors whites? Are you saying that God hates mentally disabled blacks so he cursed them with the inability to communitcate? What are you saying. (that was more than one question this time..hope you can answer them anyway.)

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2008, 06:57:12 AM »
I have not set foot in a movie house for over 33 years!! I will NEVER enter a movie house as long as I live. The main reason of course is due to the diversity of the audience and the cultural differences of what is considered polite behaviour. The other reason is the constant white bashing by the self hating low life swine that now control the industry. You know the kiind, if you don't I'll describe them for you. These swine all went to college to major in 'film appreciation' which is as useless as a degree in 'education', 'pschology', 'sociology' and the biggest joke of all 'black studies'. They all did 'experimenting with drugs' with a token 'black free thinker' and lived in intergrated dorms that were made up of 97 percent white liberal, one or two blacks, 3 hindus and 1.8 others. They, being the most 'progressive' held and attended rallies to 'end racism and sexism', to 'increase minority faculty', 'more affrimative action', more 'minority courses' and 'multicultural means in the school's lunchroom'. For their 'film courses' they made films showing how hard it is for blacks to 'make it in a white society' due to 'white skin privlidge' and the lack of 'cultural understanding' by law enforcement (white) offiecrs. On graduation, they all went to work for their 'daddies' at the major studios where they proceeded to start spinnig lies and hatred for whites in such films as 'JFK', 'Malcolm Excrement', 'Roots' (the author was sued for plagarism by a white anthropologist who won the case),and the usually untruths made as fact by a liberal education gulag. Upon the sucess of their films, they immediately move to the intergrated areas such as Bel Air and Malibu. Your saying to yoursel that those areas are not intergrated. Well you are wrong. The hispanics come every month to do the lawns, the live in maids come from 'the islands' and the chef comes from a province in China that you can't pronounce or find on a map. Some really go all the way and trek to the nearest Abracombie and Fitch to get a safari hat and rough it to africa in a charted get to purchase a 'negor' to 'adopt' as 'their own' much like Leona Hemlhley adopted he pet little fluffly doggie 'trouble' and left he a cool 14 million bucks! They will send mambolo to a cult like phoney 'hebrew acadamy' where they will have a ceremony preformed by a 'lesbian priest-voodoo princes-rabbi-ese' who will give mambolo a new modern new age name such as 'Jupiter', 'che", 'moonbeam' or 'sufi' or some other air head nut case name. They will send they newly named oddity to a 'progressive school' where is is again almost totally white with a fair amount of mulatto, asian, laplander (only one, since they could not find any more in continental USA) and a gender confused adopted by homosexual (alternative lifestyle) mental mess. You can see all this happening and the joke is, is that these morons actually believe in what they do, how they live their lives and how much they hate the right of white people to determine who they want to live next to, who they want to hire, who they want in their stores and who they go to school with. We are sick and getting sicker. Happy michael (where be dat booze and white wimmonz) king day.

Just Erica

« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2008, 01:20:58 PM »
I have not set foot in a movie house for over 33 years!! I will NEVER enter a movie house as long as I live. The main reason of course is due to the diversity of the audience and the cultural differences of what is considered polite behaviour. The other reason is the constant white bashing by the self hating low life swine that now control the industry. You know the kiind, if you don't I'll describe them for you. These swine all went to college to major in 'film appreciation' which is as useless as a degree in 'education', 'pschology', 'sociology' and the biggest joke of all 'black studies'. They all did 'experimenting with drugs' with a token 'black free thinker' and lived in intergrated dorms that were made up of 97 percent white liberal, one or two blacks, 3 hindus and 1.8 others. They, being the most 'progressive' held and attended rallies to 'end racism and sexism', to 'increase minority faculty', 'more affrimative action', more 'minority courses' and 'multicultural means in the school's lunchroom'. For their 'film courses' they made films showing how hard it is for blacks to 'make it in a white society' due to 'white skin privlidge' and the lack of 'cultural understanding' by law enforcement (white) offiecrs. On graduation, they all went to work for their 'daddies' at the major studios where they proceeded to start spinnig lies and hatred for whites in such films as 'JFK', 'Malcolm Excrement', 'Roots' (the author was sued for plagarism by a white anthropologist who won the case),and the usually untruths made as fact by a liberal education gulag. Upon the sucess of their films, they immediately move to the intergrated areas such as Bel Air and Malibu. Your saying to yoursel that those areas are not intergrated. Well you are wrong. The hispanics come every month to do the lawns, the live in maids come from 'the islands' and the chef comes from a province in China that you can't pronounce or find on a map. Some really go all the way and trek to the nearest Abracombie and Fitch to get a safari hat and rough it to africa in a charted get to purchase a 'negor' to 'adopt' as 'their own' much like Leona Hemlhley adopted he pet little fluffly doggie 'trouble' and left he a cool 14 million bucks! They will send mambolo to a cult like phoney 'hebrew acadamy' where they will have a ceremony preformed by a 'lesbian priest-voodoo princes-rabbi-ese' who will give mambolo a new modern new age name such as 'Jupiter', 'che", 'moonbeam' or 'sufi' or some other air head nut case name. They will send they newly named oddity to a 'progressive school' where is is again almost totally white with a fair amount of mulatto, asian, laplander (only one, since they could not find any more in continental USA) and a gender confused adopted by homosexual (alternative lifestyle) mental mess. You can see all this happening and the joke is, is that these morons actually believe in what they do, how they live their lives and how much they hate the right of white people to determine who they want to live next to, who they want to hire, who they want in their stores and who they go to school with. We are sick and getting sicker. Happy michael (where be dat booze and white wimmonz) king day.

Fjack, I think your opinion of black people is skewed to peices. You're angry with the blacks you graduated with because they gave opinions on why blacks had problems getting respect from whites during history as if unfairness never happened. That's kind of like some crazed lunatic saying that the holocaust never happened. I have read where most of you here call people who treat Jews like trash nazis . But it's not okay for blacks to research their history and look upon the unfavorable times in black history where the decks were stacked against blacks back in the day? Give me a break. You have a right to get angry at those who deny the holocaust... blacks have a right to lament over slavery, the lack of civil rights post MLK. The difference is now that there are some blacks in America who still use it as an excuse to fail. I use those times of reflection to see what I can improve in my life and in the lives of my children...and when I become an educator I'll have suggestions for the kids I teach. My message? "Just because blacks suffered through many trials before you were born, doesn't mean you don't have a chance to make your mark in the world. If you give up on yourself, you'll never see the greatness you're capable of making in your life (or in someone else's life)."

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2008, 03:31:58 PM »
Anyone else who feels insulted having to endure a movie that claims blacks beat the Harvard debating team, Please speak up.

You actually watched that movie?

Heck no.

But I watched previews.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2008, 03:34:20 PM »
Anyone else who feels insulted having to endure a movie that claims blacks beat the Harvard debating team, Please speak up.
How is the movie insultulting your intelligence, judea? Why is it so hard to believe that there are, in fact, great debaters who are black in our country?

Yes, it's extremely hard to beleive.

Erica, being perfectly honest. I have NEVER met a black person who I considered my intellectual equal. Most that I meet are illiterate and stupid as the day is long.

And it's not because I shut myself off from black people. I am one of the only whites at my company that even SPEAKS to the black people at my company.

And to be honest, Erica. They are all borderline retarded.
So now you know ALL black people? LOL Are you serious? ALL BLACKS are borderline retarded? Any proof?

Plenty of Proof. Scientific Proof.

Read the Bell Curve.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Joe Schmo

« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2008, 03:41:40 PM »
Scriabin, where are you? I really need an answer the question I asked two days ago. Are you saying that G-d hates black people and but favors whites? Are you saying that G-d hates mentally disabled blacks so he cursed them with the inability to communitcate? What are you saying. (that was more than one question this time..hope you can answer them anyway.)

I'll answer you when I get home from work tonight.

Gotta run...

Just Erica

« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2008, 05:01:26 PM »
How is the movie insultulting your intelligence, judea? Why is it so hard to believe that there are, in fact, great debaters who are black in our country?

Erica, being perfectly honest. I have NEVER met a black person who I considered my intellectual equal. Most that I meet are illiterate and stupid as the day is long.

And it's not because I shut myself off from black people. I am one of the only whites at my company that even SPEAKS to the black people at my company.

So now you know ALL black people? LOL Are you serious? ALL BLACKS are borderline retarded? Any proof?

Read the Bell Curve.
That bell curve only proves that there are intelligent people and there are people who aren't intelligent...it doesn't prove that G-d hates blacks and made them inferior to whites to prove that blacks are unintelligible idiots.

Hopefully Scraibin can provide some THEOLOGICAL proof that blacks are less intelligent than whites. After all, God's will decided that 'blacks would be unintelligent'.  ::)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 05:46:22 PM by Just Erica »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2008, 06:56:21 PM »

Read the Bell Curve.
That bell curve only proves that there are intelligent people and there are people who aren't intelligent...it doesn't prove that G-d hates blacks and made them inferior to whites to prove that blacks are unintelligible idiots.

Hopefully Scraibin can provide some THEOLOGICAL proof that blacks are less intelligent than whites. After all, G-d's will decided that 'blacks would be unintelligent'.  ::)

Did I claim that?

Why are you answering Scriabin through me?

Answer him and me seperately.

According to the data in the Bell Curve, African Blacks average 70IQ.

That is considered retarded. Forrest Gump got higher than 70.

An entire continent dumber than Forrest Gump. Amazing.

Just Erica

« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2008, 07:32:14 PM »

Read the Bell Curve.

Hopefully Scraibin can provide some THEOLOGICAL proof that blacks are less intelligent than whites. After all, G-d's will decided that 'blacks would be unintelligent'.  ::)

Did I claim that?

Does that mean that ALL blacks were "Bell-curve" tested?  As far as me answering Scriabin...I'm sorry, I'll answer him when he comes back.

I think you look at stats way too much. I think the entire point of statistics like that to even be tested is so that some people in the white race can feel superior to everyone else. I don't consider anyone affiliated with the KKK, intelligent at all because if they knew what I know, schooling is out there for everyone to get a peice of the pie. Sometimes these conversations make me angry, but now I'm becoming bewildered because this seems to be what makes people happy. "Blacks are retarded...the bell curve proves it!" All it proves is that THOSE TESTED have a low IQ.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2008, 07:38:15 PM »

Read the Bell Curve.

Did I claim that?

Does that mean that ALL blacks were "Bell-curve" tested?  As far as me answering Scriabin...I'm sorry, I'll answer him when he comes back.

I think you look at stats way too much. I think the entire point of statistics like that to even be tested is so that some people in the white race can feel superior to everyone else. I don't consider anyone affiliated with the KKK, intelligent at all because if they knew what I know, schooling is out there for everyone to get a peice of the pie. Sometimes these conversations make me angry, but now I'm becoming bewildered because this seems to be what makes people happy. "Blacks are retarded...the bell curve proves it!" All it proves is that THOSE TESTED have a low IQ.

Ok, so are there any statistics that you WOULD trust in these matters?

Just Erica

« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2008, 07:50:44 PM »

Read the Bell Curve.

Did I claim that?

Ok, so are there any statistics that you WOULD trust in these matters?
I don't go by statistics because judging people by statistics doesn't work for me. I judge people by how they treat others and me. An ignorant black person (mentioned him before in another thread) says that ALL white people are evil. I know that not to be true because I know outstanding white people who have had a positive effect on my life. They greatly outnumber the white people who were evil towards me.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2008, 08:36:36 PM »
Evil is relative, IQ isn't relative.  You can argue whether someone is evil or not.  You can't argue with IQ scores.  (at least not enough to make any substantial difference)

G-d created man with the ability to adapt to his environment.  He gave man the ability to thrive and survive at nearly all ends of the globe.  Blacks evolved on their part of the world to adapt to live in Africa.  If you want to use the language of superiority, they adopted inferior intelligence to whites but superior physical attributes.  G-d does not hate blacks because they are less intelligent than most people on the planet.  He allowed people to develop certain gifts and certain faults, in order to be as successful and happy on this Earth as possible. 
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 08:41:08 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Just Erica

« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2008, 08:47:48 PM »
Evil is relative, IQ isn't relative.  You can argue whether someone is evil or not.  You can't argue with IQ scores.  (at least not enough to make any substantial difference)

G-d created man with the ability to adapt to his environment.  He gave man the ability to thrive and survive at nearly all ends of the globe.  Blacks evolved on their part of the world to adapt to live in Africa.  If you want to use the language of superiority, they adopted inferior intelligence to whites but superior physical attributes.  G-d does not hate blacks because they are less intelligent than most people on the planet.  He allowed people to develop certain gifts and certain faults, in order to be as successful and happy on this Earth as possible. 
Does that mean that blacks can't want to be happy? Oh, wait... No! That means that it's not IN BLACKS' DNA, Intelligence code, BEING to want better for themselves. Now, I'm enlightened.  ::)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2008, 10:14:25 PM »

Does that mean that blacks can't want to be happy? Oh, wait... No! That means that it's not IN BLACKS' DNA, Intelligence code, BEING to want better for themselves. Now, I'm enlightened.  ::)

No, wanting to better yourself is universal, everyone can strive for it.  Everyone should strive to be better than they are, that's what life is all about.  It just means that people won't be able to achieve everything or even most of what they think they're entitled to achieve or that they want to achieve. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Just Erica

« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2008, 10:51:07 PM »

No, wanting to better yourself is universal, everyone can strive for it.  Everyone should strive to be better than they are, that's what life is all about.  It just means that people won't be able to achieve everything or even most of what they think they're entitled to achieve or that they want to achieve. 
So now that we're on equal footing, I'll say this again. There are blacks who want better for themselves. Just because 70 statistical % of bad blacks don't put forth the effort to make progress, doesn't mean that the other 30% have a bleak future. I could have been in that 70% but I knew what was better for me at an early age. Trials and tribulations is no reason for failure.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2008, 10:56:20 PM »
Erica, "good blacks" don't murder their children and then defend it to the world. "Good blacks" don't call Jewish martyrs "terrible people".

And it isn't 70%--more like 96%.