Author Topic: Son Attacked by Gangmember of Bloods  (Read 1916 times)

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
Son Attacked by Gangmember of Bloods
« on: January 03, 2008, 10:29:34 PM »
http://www.cjonline.com/stories/010208/loc_230824435.shtml

Here is the link to my sons story. He is okay and the bastard is in jail awaiting trail.

I am wondering how his little group of bloods will deal with it. I am hoping my son relocates closer to me so I can assist.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Son Attacked by Gangmember of Bloods
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 10:36:36 PM »
Attacked is putting it mildly, he was shot at!  Thank G-d that he wasn't hit and that this beast was apprehended.  Does he know why he was shot at?  Was it an anti-semitic attack?   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

kellymaureen

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 10:38:02 PM »
Thats awful, glad hes ok though.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 10:44:59 PM »
From My experiences sounds like a gang intitation
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 10:53:07 PM »
From My experiences sounds like a gang intitation

Your son is trying to join a gang?  I hope you mean that it was an initiation for the shooter to go shoot some random person. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 10:54:40 PM »
No in most cases Gang Members get "Bloodied" by murdering a bystander to get a Reputation

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 11:23:13 PM »
This is a sick civilisation. Those gangs should be dealt with in a military matter. All their leaders should be put to death.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 11:29:06 PM »
Thank God your son is alright, they are blood shedding savages!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2008, 12:14:00 AM »
In a Kahanist style government such acts would be punished so severely that none shall ever dare try it again, but nowadays its a slap on the wrist.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2008, 01:00:01 AM »
I am sorryto hear of this frightening news. I am glad he is ok. Bloody basterds! And yes, they should be punished militarilly...

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2008, 01:20:54 AM »
 :) :)
Thanks Boeregeneraal.
I knew we could count on your support!
I am sorryto hear of this frightening news. I am glad he is ok. Bloody basterds! And yes, they should be punished militarilly...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2008, 01:25:36 AM »
I will be lifting him up in prayer, KJ.

Offline NRAJ

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2008, 01:28:01 AM »
This is what happens when we let these things walk around and act as though they are human.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2008, 01:41:36 AM »
Thank G-d and may G-d bless your son :)

May the Bloods rot miserably!  >:( >:( >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2008, 06:33:36 AM »
I'm sorry to hear about the attack thank G-D  your son was'nt injured these Gang bangers should be hung from a tree.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2008, 08:09:47 AM »
I'm sorry to hear about the attack thank G-D  your son was'nt injured these Gang bangers should be hung from a tree.

I agree. Thank god.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2008, 03:07:05 PM »
Oh the day will come and Americans wake up that we will not put up with this, they will jump in the ocean to swim to the Congo.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2008, 09:13:52 PM »
Oh the day will come and Americans wake up that we will not put up with this, they will jump in the ocean to swim to the Congo.

Correct MasterWolf1 O0 O0 O0

Can't wait for the day when they wake up O0