Author Topic: Foolish American Voters  (Read 1859 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
Foolish American Voters
« on: January 05, 2008, 11:45:56 PM »
Hi

It was disguesting to read that OBAMA came first in IOWA. The American public is so foolish and naive that it is handing over poer to BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, a muslim by birth. These people will dig their own grave, If Obama is elected President, even the European allies will kick the ass of US, how can this happen to this great country.

Blacks are good only in rap and sex, they destroyed white intelligent youth. That is what happened, Obama carries lot of hate for the whites and he is a sympathiser of Muslim Terrorists.

God forbid, this can never happen in India, we are much better than Foolish American Voters.

Regards

GIJO

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Re: Foolish American Voters
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 11:51:10 PM »
We had a muslim president before abdul kalam but he was muslim by name only he was a vegetarian and didnt read quran but have you forgotten the attitude of govt they give special rights  to muslims.A muslim will get a govt job even if he is not qualified and now they are trying to pass this rule in the private sector
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 11:53:09 PM by ASHISH »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 12:09:59 AM »
Why did Obama win in Iowa, artgijo?

Because delusional whites in America are impressed whenever they can find a black who is coherent and speaks like an educated white.

You said blacks are only good at rapping and sex. Being good at rapping is a negative. Rap is retarded jungle noise pollution. Also, blacks are not good at sex. That's why most of the rapists are black males.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 12:53:10 AM by Yirmiyahu Ben Moshe »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 12:10:06 AM »
My dad said he's against Obama because he just found out he's a Muslim. I probably told him that before though but he read it somewhere. He said he doesn't care about the black part though. If I told my dad I heard it from JTF, he would get mad because he doesn't like JTF and I go on JTF behind his back.

Well I hope you get at least some support in your family for the great work you do on this forum.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 12:12:44 AM »
Delusional whites in America are impressed whenever they can find a black who is coherent and speaks like an educated white. Sadly, almost everything you say is true artgijo. I do have to interject that being good at rapping is a negative. Rap is retarded jungle noise pollution. Also, blacks are not good at sex. The majority of rapists in America are black males.

I don't understand what each one of your sentences has to do with each other.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2008, 12:14:42 AM »
Hi

It was disguesting to read that OBAMA came first in IOWA. The American public is so foolish and naive that it is handing over poer to BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, a muslim by birth. These people will dig their own grave, If Obama is elected President, even the European allies will kick the donkey of US, how can this happen to this great country.

Blacks are good only in rap and sex, they destroyed white intelligent youth. That is what happened, Obama carries lot of hate for the whites and he is a sympathiser of Muslim Terrorists.

G-d forbid, this can never happen in India, we are much better than Foolish American Voters.

Regards

GIJO

Hey, a couple of months ago, David ben Moshe was saying, "What is wrong with you people that you're all backing Hillary?" The complaint then was that Hillary had such a big lead and wasn't being contested at all. At least now, she's being contested and they will at least be able to tear each other down and have a true contest now.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2008, 12:17:27 AM »
How is it possible that USA let this evil black rap phenomenon grow and grow??

Values? Politics?

$$$$$$

It is an industry.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2008, 12:20:11 AM »
How is it possible that USA let this evil black rap phenomenon grow and grow??

Values? Politics?

$$$$$$

It is an industry.

If he wasn't black, would this even be an issue?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2008, 12:20:58 AM »
Probably not.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2008, 12:52:35 AM »
I don't understand what each one of your sentences has to do with each other.

My sentences have the same kind of transitions as the original post (i.e. it's a rant). I rearranged it.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 01:05:12 AM by Yirmiyahu Ben Moshe »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2008, 01:07:30 AM »