Author Topic: Islamic Voodoos: Hygiene (caution : might offend some readers)  (Read 7735 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Islamic Voodoos: Hygiene (caution : might offend some readers)
« on: January 07, 2008, 08:12:09 AM »
Islamic Voodoos: Hygiene

by Abul Kasem

05 Jan, 2008

http://islam-watch.org/AbulKasem/IslamicVoodoos/Part9.htm

[Caution: The contents of this article might offend some readers]

Many visitors to Islamic Paradises are often taken aback when they observe the horrifying hygienic condition in these countries, either in public places, or in the privacy of its Islamic citizens. For example, in Islamic countries such as Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sudan, Nigeria, Mauritania…and so on, people often spit anywhere they like; urinate and defecate in public places, whenever opportunity permits, oblivious to the fact that human saliva and excrement are potential carriers of deadly germs and viruses. In many Islamic Paradises, public places, such as parks, recreation centres, sports facilities etc., are often littered with obnoxious objects including human faeces. The open sewers on both sides of the road, the raw sewage infested railway tracks, the dirt, and litter in uncultivated or unoccupied spaces often produce revulsion to any visitors who dare to experience such horrible unhygienic conditions in many Islamic Paradises.

Has Islam anything to do with such a terrible health hazard? Or is this due to poverty?

Let us examine the sources of Islam to gauge the truth. The readers will note that many unhygienic practices followed in such Islamic Paradises (Dar al Islam) emanate directly from the practices of Muhammad as described in a number of ahadith (Muhammad’s act or sunna). These ahadith tell us that Muhammad and his companions, including his wives, lived in terrible unhygienic conditions. They had very little regard for a healthy, clean and disease free environment. They were inured to the dirty, unclean, and often unhealthy practices of the desert Bedouins.

Here are three ahadith to learn about the pathetic personal hygiene of Muhammad and his followers:

Some jihadist’s lice fell from their heads on their faces…(Sahih Bukhari, 5.59.503)

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 503
Narrated Kab bin Ujra:
The Prophet came to me at the time of Al-Hudaibiya Pledge while lice were falling on my face. He said, "Are the lice of your head troubling you?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Shave your head and fast for three days, or feed six poor persons, or slaughter a sheep as sacrifice." (The sub-narrator, Aiyub said, "I do not know with which of these three options he started.")

Muhammad visited Umm Haram and she looked for lice in his head…(Sahih Bukhari, 9.87.130)

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 87, Number 130:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah's Apostle used to visit Um Haram bint Milhan she was the wife of 'Ubada bin As-Samit. One day the Prophet visited her and she provided him with food and started looking for lice in his head. Then Allah's Apostle slept and afterwards woke up smiling. Um Haram asked, "What makes you smile, O Allah's Apostle?" He said, "Some of my followers were presented before me in my dream as fighters in Allah's Cause, sailing in the middle of the seas like kings on the thrones or like kings sitting on their thrones." (The narrator Ishaq is not sure as to which expression was correct). Um Haram added, 'I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Invoke Allah, to make me one of them;" So Allah's Apostle invoked Allah for her and then laid his head down (and slept). Then he woke up smiling (again). (Um Haram added): I said, "What makes you smile, O Allah's Apostle?" He said, "Some people of my followers were presented before me (in a dream) as fighters in Allah's Cause." He said the same as he had said before. I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Invoke Allah to make me from them." He said, "You are among the first ones." Then Um Haram sailed over the sea during the Caliphate of Muawiya bin Abu Sufyan, and she fell down from her riding animal after coming ashore, and died.

Muhammad's companions were manual labourers; they had stinky body odour...(Sahih Bukhari 3.34.285)

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 34, Number 285:
Narrated Aisha:
The companions of Allah's Apostle used to practise manual labor, so their sweat used to smell, and they were advised to take a bath.

No wonder then, that, today, most of Muhammad’s ardent followers carry on with his tradition or Sunna—because it is compulsory for every Muslim to emulate Muhammad in all aspects, including his personal hygiene habits (see verses 3:31, 3:132, 4:13, 33:21, 33:36, and 68:4).

Muhammad’s Obsession with Saliva, Dirt, and Polluted Water
To prove his divinity and supernatural power Muhammad often resorted to horrid practices. Such practices involved asking people to use the water he had polluted through ablution, bath, or mouthwash, or even by spitting on it.

Sahih Bukhari (1.4.187) sates that people used to collect the leftover water after Muhammad’s ablution. He asked people to drink the water from the tumbler on which he had washed his hands, and threw a mouthful of water in it.

To prove his divine authority, Muhammad even let a sick boy drink the leftover water after he had performed ablution (Sahih Bukhari, 1.4.189). Another boy drank the leftover water/milk that Muhammad had drunk (Sahih Bukhari, 3.40.541, 554).
 :P :P
One grotesque unhygienic practice of Muhammad was the use of his saliva to influence illiterate, unformed believers to his claim of possession of supernatural power. In earlier episodes we already witnessed many examples of this extremely unhygienic practice. Here are a few more samples of Muhammad’s fixation with his spittle.

Muhammad used his saliva to soften a date, and then gave it to an infant to suck… (Sahih Bukhari, 25.5340, 5341, 5345)
 ::)
When Anas’s son was born Muhammad fed him with dates mixed with his (Muhammad’s) saliva and gave him the name Abdullah… (Sahih Bukhari, 31.6013)
 ???
Muhammad’s saliva is good for children. He used to spit into the mouth of suckling children, and his saliva would satisfy them until nightfall… (Ash Shifa, p.184)
 :D :D :D
If a baby sucked Muhammad’s tongue, the baby became quiet… (Ash Shifa, p.184)
 >:( >:( >:(
He gave al Hasan and al Husayn his tongue to suck. They had been weeping from thirst and upon sucking Muhammad’s tongue they became quiet… (Ash Shifa, p.184) >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

People rubbed Muhammad’s spittle on their faces… (Ash Shifa, p.237)
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Muhammad recommended that you can spit on your cloth and then fold it and rub it…(Sahih Muslim, 4.1121)
 ??? ??? ???
Spit three times to the left when someone questions who created Allah… (ibn Ishaq, p.270)
 :-\ :-\
Incredible Islamic Hygiene
Not only that Muhammad had poor personal hygiene habits, he also recommended many of his followers to resort to extremely dirty, unhealthy, and repulsive acts.

A fasting person often develops terrible stench in his mouth. In Islam, it is considered quite a healthy habit to possess such a bad breath when a Muslim is fasting.

:::D :::D

A hadis is Sahih Bukhari (7.72.811) states that the smell of the mouth of a fasting person is better to Allah than the smell of musk.  ::) ::)This means that a Muslim is not obliged to resort to good oral hygiene during the month of Ramadan.  :DThis also means that other people will get reward for smelling the bad odour of a fasting Muslim. :P :P

Another incredible hadis in Sunaan Abu Dawud (1.0067) states that water polluted by dead dogs, menstruating clothes and excrement of people is suitable for use for anything.

It is worthwhile to read the full hadis:

Sunaan Abu Dawud, Book 1, Number 0067:
Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri:
I heard that the people asked the Prophet of Allah (piss_be_upon_him): Water is brought for you from the well of Buda'ah(budah is a prophet of another religion) I think). It is a well in which dead dogs, menstrual clothes and excrement of people are thrown. The Messenger of Allah (excrement_be_upon_him) replied: Verily water is pure and is not defiled by anything.   :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Another hadis in Sahih Bukhari (1.5.260) says that after sexual intercourse, clean the private parts with hand; rub the hand in wall, and then wash the hand.
 :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
Let us read this hadis in full.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 260:
Narrated Maimuna:
The Prophet took the bath of Janaba. (sexual relation or wet dream). He first cleaned his private parts with his hand, and then rubbed it (that hand) on the wall (earth) and washed it. Then he performed ablution like that for the prayer, and after the bath he washed his feet.

Here are a few more ahadith on the Islamic hygiene:

If you cover your feet with dust for Allah's cause, then Allah will save them from hell fire... (Sahih Bukhari, 2.13.30)

If you have a bad dream then spit on your left and seek refuge from Allah… (Sahih Bukhari, 9.87.133)
 ??? ???
Share a tooth pick between two persons… (Sunaan Abu Dawud, 1.0050)
 :P :P
If you touch a carcass, no need to wash your hands… (Sunaan Abu Dawud, 1.0186)
?!?!??!?!!??!?
You can use polluted water for ablution... (Sunaan Abu Dawud, 1.0066)
 :-\
Muhammad’s Sweat was Perfume
Ash Shifa (p.35) states that women collected Muhammad’s sweat, because his sweat smelled perfume. Asha shifa continues:
 :::D :::D :::D :::D
The messenger of Allah slept on a rug in the house of Anas and perspired. Anas’s mother brought a long necked bottle in which to put his sweat. The Messenger of Allah asked her about this she said, “We put it in our perfume and it is the most fragrant of scents.”
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

kellymaureen

Re: Islamic Voodoos: Hygiene (caution : might offend some readers)
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 08:54:32 AM »
 :::D

So when my brother said that in iraq when a group of muslim women walked by OUTDOORS his eyes were watering and he felt like he was going to lose his lunch he wasnt exaggerating :D

people often spit anywhere they like; urinate and defecate in public places, whenever opportunity permits
Lol he also mentioned this was quite true

:o mohammad in addition to being a baby raping terrorist was a really smelly sweaty dirty old man

« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 08:56:17 AM by kellymaureen »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 08:56:58 AM »

So when my brother said that in iraq when a group of muslim women walked by OUTDOORS his eyes were watering and he felt like he was going to lose his lunch he wasnt exaturating  :D

people often spit anywhere they like; urinate and defecate in public places, whenever opportunity permits

:o mohammad in addition to being a baby raping terrorist was a really smelly sweaty dirty old man

I think his technology is high-tech :
<<For bullet‑proof vest, Islamic style, write the entire Sura Ya Sin (Sura 36) on an Islamic shirt, and wear it. No bullet will pierce this Islamic vest.>>

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 08:59:07 AM »

So when my brother said that in iraq when a group of muslim women walked by OUTDOORS his eyes were watering and he felt like he was going to lose his lunch he wasnt exaturating  :D

<<For bullet‑proof vest, Islamic style, write the entire Sura Ya Sin (Sura 36) on an Islamic shirt, and wear it. No bullet will pierce this Islamic vest.>>

I would be more than willing to help any muslim test that technology ;)  BANG....next

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 09:06:27 AM »

I would be more than willing to help any muslim test that technology ;)  BANG....next
More high-tech from the ROP : <<To prevent the effect of evil eyes—write 2:14–15 on a turtle’s skin, and keep the turtle with you.>>
 ???

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 09:07:44 AM »

More high-tech from the ROP : <<To prevent the effect of evil eyes—write 2:14–15 on a turtle’s skin, and keep the turtle with you.>>
 ???

turtle |ˌtəːt(ə)l|
noun
1 a slow-moving reptile, enclosed in a scaly or leathery domed shell into which it can retract its head and thick legs. • Family Testudinidae: numerous genera and species, including the European tortoise ( Testudo graeca).
2 (also sea turtle) a large marine reptile with a bony or leathery shell and flippers, coming ashore annually on sandy beaches to lay eggs. • Families Cheloniidae (seven species) and Dermochelyidae (the leatherback).
• the flesh of a sea turtle, esp. the green turtle, used chiefly for soup.
3 a freshwater reptile related to the turtles, typically having a flattened shell. Called terrapin in South Africa and India and tortoise in Australia. • Order Chelonia: several families, in particular Emydidae and Kinosternidae.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 02:20:05 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 03:30:27 PM »
If a baby sucked Muhammad’s tongue, the baby became quiet… (Ash Shifa, p.184)

He gave al Hasan and al Husayn his tongue to suck. They had been weeping from thirst and upon sucking Muhammad’s tongue they became quiet… (Ash Shifa, p.184

Ash Shifa? I've never heard of authoratitive hadiths from them.

Ablution before Salah, is made with water, though if there isn't any present. A smooth stone, dust from the earth or sand - that is dry and uncontaminated by any excrement- is allowed to be used this is why this hadith says:
If you cover your feet with dust for Allah's cause, then Allah will save them from hell fire... (Sahih Bukhari, 2.13.30)

There is another hadith that says if you do not perform ablution properly with the water not covering all of ones feet, then the fire will lick your heels in hell. So it is the same hadith but replacing water with dust, if none is available. Not something you have to do just for the sake of it, as being "hygenic".

Sahih Bukhari (1.4.187) sates that people used to collect the leftover water after Muhammad’s ablution. He asked people to drink the water from the tumbler on which he had washed his hands, and threw a mouthful of water in it.

The water was believed to be blessed, not in a supersticious sense but the fact that it was taught that whatever Mohammad came in contact with, became pure at his touch.

Another Hadith also mentioned that he used to leave a footprint when he walked upon concrete, yet left nothing upon sand.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2008, 11:41:38 PM »
You forgot the hadith where muhammad tells some muslims to drink camel urine.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 03:19:17 AM »
What? that's insane?!

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2008, 12:39:47 PM »

They do this for real.

Ambiorix:

Look at any "sahara desert" documentary...
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2008, 01:08:38 PM »

They do this for real.

Ambiorix:

Look at any "sahara desert" documentary...
No thank you.
I just want to push a big red button in order to get rid of them.

Kiwi

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2008, 04:37:31 AM »
desert Bedouins were they only ones I had time for.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2008, 11:54:13 PM »
What? that's insane?!

Here is the quote:

Bukhari:V7B71N590

"The climate of Medina did not suit some people so the Prophet ordered them to drink camel urine as a medicine."

My G-d, when do Muslims ever say to themselves "Could Muhammad be dispensing crappy advice?"

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2008, 05:53:20 PM »
What? that's insane?!

Here is the quote:

"The climate of Medina did not suit some people so the Prophet ordered them to drink camel urine as a medicine."

My G-d, when do Muslims ever say to themselves "Could Muhammad be dispensing crappy advice?"

Actually Judeaoncapta you can sniff but the romans used to also brush their teeth with urine because it contained ammonia....here is something i found:

History of Urine-Therapy

The history of drinking urine for therapeutic purposes dates back at least to the Holy Roman Empire when great urinal troths were erected in the public squares of each city-state for residents to both contribute to, and benefit from. For centuries European Gypsies have known about the curative properties of urine, using cow urine to cure Bright's Disease (several acute and chronic diseases of the kidneys which produce albumin in urine). It has also been reported that the Yogis and Lamas of Tibet reach extended ages by drinking their own urine.

Through the ages there have been literally thousands of champions of this curious practice: In the early 1800s, a book titled One Thousand Notable Things describes the use of urine to cure scurvy, relieve skin itching, cleanse wounds, and many other treatments. An 18th century French dentist praised urine as a valuable mouthwash. In England during the 1860-70s, the drinking of one's own urine was a common cure for jaundice. In more modern times, the Alaskan Eskimos have used urine as an antiseptic to treat wounds.

“For hundreds of years, other cultures have used urine to treat a wide variety of health problems. Practitioners of Ayurvedic medicine (from India) routinely use urine as a remedy. Daily doses of 1 to 2 ounces of warm cow’s urine is used to treat cirrhosis of the liver. It is also prescribed as a diuretic, a laxative, and as a treatment for chronic malaria, headaches and fever. Goat’s urine is used for the same type of problems, while ox urine is prescribed to relive jaundice, worms, and diarrhea. Camel urine is used as a stimulant in cardiovascular disease. Human urine, however, still remains the most popular remedy.” Excerpts from Vol. 5, No. 14 August, 1994 Alternatives For the Health Conscious Individual The standard authority for drugs in Europe until the end of the eighteenth century was Lamery's Dictionnaire Universelle des Drogues. One of the late editions, published in 1759, contains a list of remedies under "Homo." It explains: "All parts of man, his excrescences and excrements, contain oil and the sals volatile, combined with phlegm and earth..."

While many people are aware that Gandhi drank his urine, few know that leather-clad rocker Jim Morrison began the practice of drinking his urine while on an LSD-induced spiritual quest in the Mojave Desert. One of the more famous modern day cases involves movie star Steve McQueen, who, it is said, in the last stages of cancer, survived solely on a diet of urine and boiled alligator skin prescribed by his Mexican doctors.

An enterprising young company has come up with a way to trap medically powerful proteins from urine. Enzymes of America has designed a special filter that collects important urine proteins, and these filters have been installed in all of the men's urinals in the 10,000 portable outhouses owned by the Porta-John company, a subsidiary of Enzymes of America.

Indian yogis reportedly have been drinking their urine as a cure for more than 5,000 years. More than 600 scientists gathered in Goa, India, for the first World Conference on Auto-Urine Therapy in February 1996. Some proponents in attendance believe human urine can treat everything from baldness to cancer and AIDS. The use of urine as a topical rub and drink not only is common in India, but also in Japan and Germany and a growing number of countries. At least two books, "The Golden Fountain: The Complete Guide to Urine Therapy," by Coen van der Kroon, and "Your Own Perfect Medicine," by Martha Christy, provide more info on “Urine-Therapy”.

When one is stranded without water they end up drinking their own urine.

Read this and then explain how it can be  so disgusting if it were for medecine. There weren't pills at the time of Muhammad, nature provided its own cures.

Kiwi

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2008, 07:10:54 AM »
Human Urine was used in tannery's

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2008, 01:05:28 PM »

:o :o :P :P :P

Kiwi

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2008, 07:01:30 PM »

:o :o :P :P :P

Makes the best Italian leather  :P

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2008, 12:17:44 AM »
What? that's insane?!

Here is the quote:

Actually Judeaoncapta you can sniff but the romans used to also brush their teeth with urine because it contained ammonia....here is something i found:

History of Urine-Therapy

The history of drinking urine for therapeutic purposes dates back at least to the Holy Roman Empire when great urinal troths were erected in the public squares of each city-state for residents to both contribute to, and benefit from. For centuries European Gypsies have known about the curative properties of urine, using cow urine to cure Bright's Disease (several acute and chronic diseases of the kidneys which produce albumin in urine). It has also been reported that the Yogis and Lamas of Tibet reach extended ages by drinking their own urine.

Through the ages there have been literally thousands of champions of this curious practice: In the early 1800s, a book titled One Thousand Notable Things describes the use of urine to cure scurvy, relieve skin itching, cleanse wounds, and many other treatments. An 18th century French dentist praised urine as a valuable mouthwash. In England during the 1860-70s, the drinking of one's own urine was a common cure for jaundice. In more modern times, the Alaskan Eskimos have used urine as an antiseptic to treat wounds.

“For hundreds of years, other cultures have used urine to treat a wide variety of health problems. Practitioners of Ayurvedic medicine (from India) routinely use urine as a remedy. Daily doses of 1 to 2 ounces of warm cow’s urine is used to treat cirrhosis of the liver. It is also prescribed as a diuretic, a laxative, and as a treatment for chronic malaria, headaches and fever. Goat’s urine is used for the same type of problems, while ox urine is prescribed to relive jaundice, worms, and diarrhea. Camel urine is used as a stimulant in cardiovascular disease. Human urine, however, still remains the most popular remedy.” Excerpts from Vol. 5, No. 14 August, 1994 Alternatives For the Health Conscious Individual The standard authority for drugs in Europe until the end of the eighteenth century was Lamery's Dictionnaire Universelle des Drogues. One of the late editions, published in 1759, contains a list of remedies under "Homo." It explains: "All parts of man, his excrescences and excrements, contain oil and the sals volatile, combined with phlegm and earth..."

While many people are aware that Gandhi drank his urine, few know that leather-clad rocker Jim Morrison began the practice of drinking his urine while on an LSD-induced spiritual quest in the Mojave Desert. One of the more famous modern day cases involves movie star Steve McQueen, who, it is said, in the last stages of cancer, survived solely on a diet of urine and boiled alligator skin prescribed by his Mexican doctors.

An enterprising young company has come up with a way to trap medically powerful proteins from urine. Enzymes of America has designed a special filter that collects important urine proteins, and these filters have been installed in all of the men's urinals in the 10,000 portable outhouses owned by the Porta-John company, a subsidiary of Enzymes of America.

Indian yogis reportedly have been drinking their urine as a cure for more than 5,000 years. More than 600 scientists gathered in Goa, India, for the first World Conference on Auto-Urine Therapy in February 1996. Some proponents in attendance believe human urine can treat everything from baldness to cancer and AIDS. The use of urine as a topical rub and drink not only is common in India, but also in Japan and Germany and a growing number of countries. At least two books, "The Golden Fountain: The Complete Guide to Urine Therapy," by Coen van der Kroon, and "Your Own Perfect Medicine," by Martha Christy, provide more info on “Urine-Therapy”.

Read this and then explain how it can be  so disgusting if it were for medecine. There weren't pills at the time of Muhammad, nature provided its own cures.

Sarah, you will not get me on board with urine drinking by telling me the Romans did it.

In case you didn't realize, my screenname judeanoncapta is Latin and is designed to stick it to the Romans who are responsible for destroying the Second Jewish State and the Holy Temple.

So anything the Romans did is something I would rather not do.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2008, 05:14:28 AM »
What? that's insane?!

Here is the quote:

History of Urine-Therapy

Sarah, you will not get me on board with urine drinking by telling me the Romans did it.

In case you didn't realize, my screenname judeanoncapta is Latin and is designed to stick it to the Romans who are responsible for destroying the Second Jewish State and the Holy Temple.

My name also refers to the victims of the Roman Empire.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2008, 11:39:18 AM »
What? that's insane?!

Here is the quote:

History of Urine-Therapy

Cool, please explain.

I'm sure you know enough Latin to know what Judea Non Capta means but I have no idea what Ambiorix is.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2008, 11:41:14 AM »
What? that's insane?!

Here is the quote:

History of Urine-Therapy

Cool, please explain.

I'm sure you know enough Latin to know what Judea Non Capta means but I have no idea what Ambiorix is.
Where should i open a new thread?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2008, 11:50:46 AM »
Why not here?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!