Author Topic: All the dirt on all the Kahanistim - a must read!!!  (Read 6993 times)

Offline YMC

• New JTFer
All the dirt on all the Kahanistim - a must read!!!
« on: November 15, 2006, 06:09:22 PM »
Dear All,

Did I get your attention?

Your all a bunch of yenta's.   But you do have vivid imaginations.   Are very self important.   And give me a good laugh.  Oh yea what you were waiting for ... Oh come on do you think I would stoop so low as to write against good Jews on the internet, on a forum, to be etched in eternity.   Nah, you guys are good enough at it by yourselves. 

P.S. Since we are all loyal friends of YBY why did none of you show up for his Har Habayit event.  I know!  You were sleeping late since you were up all night writting Kahane fiction on the internet...  Get a life.  Get a wife.  Get a Job and some kids.  Because an internet forum dosen't say kaddish after 120...

Yisroel Meir Cohen

Oh yea. If you have something to say, say it to my face, face to face.  No guts, no glory.  I'm not against travelling to those of you who are in chutz le'aretz, my dime.  The main thing you get it off your chest, man to man.  I don't want anyone spending good money at shrinks due to me.

Offline YMC

• New JTFer
Re: All the dirt on all the Kahanistim - a must read!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 06:56:49 PM »
Not bad... what a come back... Your good... Real good... Yea I'm on drugs...
The Shabak gives me free hash they seize and here and there a good mushroom.

can't wait to see your next post, I can't imagine how it will surpass this one...

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 08:50:57 PM »
Not bad... what a come back... Your good... Real good... Yea I'm on drugs...
The Shabak gives me free hash they seize and here and there a good mushroom.

can't wait to see your next post, I can't imagine how it will surpass this one...

You're a [censored] retard.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline YMC

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 02:16:33 PM »
deleted retard, swartza monkey,  no wonder the shabak didn't bother recruiting you guys,
you would have pulled the IQ average up by 150.

LOL

you guys are blast, not like us boring shabak agents....

Scriabin

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 02:26:47 PM »
deleted retard, swartza monkey,  no wonder the shabak didn't bother recruiting you guys,
you would have pulled the IQ average up by 150.

LOL

you guys are blast, not like us boring shabak agents....

Forgive my ignorance...who are you?

Offline YMC

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2006, 02:44:35 PM »
Yisroel Meir Cohen - the guy it seems people like to sling mud at hate curse and accuse of raping their sister (or being a shabak agent).  I have association with Revava and other things.   Since I tend to be too busy to follow all these forums and personal slights (iterestingly by people who don't seem to mind working for me or getting paid by me) I just got this crazy bug to laugh at some of this activity.  But I see most of the people on these forum's are just very angry,not nessisrily at anything in particular just the world.

YMC

Scriabin

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2006, 03:04:17 PM »
I see most of the people on these forum's are just very angry,not nessisrily at anything in particular just the world.

YMC

Yes we're angry.  I can't speak for everyone, but I'm angry at the state of the world.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2006, 03:10:13 PM »
Tsk tsk tsk...  how many times can I say this:

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!    :-\
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline YMC

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2006, 07:00:54 PM »
Finally some intelligence

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2006, 08:28:22 PM »
no love lost between you guys that's for sure... what we need here is not more he said/he said... we need proof... let's bring out the evidence to any charge and put it up here... "put up or shut-up..." that's my motto from now on... i will not accept slander anymore as truth... i demand you back up your statements against each other with hard proof or eye-witnesses... no more innuendo and hear-say... that's it for me... nik. has left the building... ta...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

El Cabong!

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2006, 02:24:27 AM »
I remember the days when I knew it all like this idiot and challenged people I would never meet, I was still a pre-teen, lol.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2006, 02:06:17 PM »
        P.S. Since we are all loyal friends of YBY why did none of you show up for his Har Habayit event.  I
Yisroel Meir Cohen

yea Okayyy, you arent Yisrael Ben Cohen soo stop pretending, and it wasnt YBY's event, it was Revava's and David Haivris. YBY is just a poster at Revava who lives in Canada and wasnt/ isnt in Israel. ;D
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2006, 03:35:41 PM »

yea Okayyy, you arent Yisrael Ben Cohen soo stop pretending, and it wasnt YBY's event, it was Revava's and David Haivris. YBY is just a poster at Revava who lives in Canada and wasnt/ isnt in Israel. ;D

YBY could also be Yekutiel ben Yacov.

El Cabong!

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2006, 06:11:42 PM »
Dear All,

Did I get your attention?

Your all a bunch of yenta's.   But you do have vivid imaginations.   Are very self important.   And give me a good laugh.  Oh yea what you were waiting for ... Oh come on do you think I would stoop so low as to write against good Jews on the internet, on a forum, to be etched in eternity.   Nah, you guys are good enough at it by yourselves. 

P.S. Since we are all loyal friends of YBY why did none of you show up for his Har Habayit event.  I know!  You were sleeping late since you were up all night writting Kahane fiction on the internet...  Get a life.  Get a wife.  Get a Job and some kids.  Because an internet forum dosen't say kaddish after 120...

Yisroel Meir Cohen

Oh yea. If you have something to say, say it to my face, face to face.  No guts, no glory.  I'm not against travelling to those of you who are in chutz le'aretz, my dime.  The main thing you get it off your chest, man to man.  I don't want anyone spending good money at shrinks due to me.
Your real name must be YMCA, as you're a homo of great sorts, lol.

Offline YMC

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2006, 11:08:20 AM »
1)  by YBY I meant Yekutiel Ben Yaakov a.k.a Mike

2) stopped flipping burgers (actually never started)

3) whats the hang up with homo's El Cabong!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2006, 12:46:54 AM »
I CHALLENGE YMC TO MEET ME ALONE ON FOOT AT 2:45 AM EST IN THE NEGRO NEIGHBORHOOD OF MY CHOOSING!

IF YOU AGREE, RESPOND TO THIS, AND I WILL LEAVE THE ADDRESS FOR YOU AND THE DATE.

WE'LL SETTLE THIS IN FRONT OF AN ENTIRE "HOOD" FULL OF UBANGIS AND HOTTENTOTS; THAT IS, IF YOU'RE MAN ENOUGH!