Author Topic: Jewish cemetary destoryed  (Read 1740 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Jewish cemetary destoryed
« on: January 07, 2008, 06:10:20 PM »
A jewish cemetary in New Jersey was vandalised over the weekend.  It proves that anti-semetism still exists.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Jewish cemetary destoryed
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 06:54:17 PM »
A jewish cemetary in New Jersey was vandalised over the weekend.  It proves that anti-semetism still exists.
Its very sad when something like that happens. Many times no family exist any longer to repair older grave site's and headstones. Often damage done will never be repaired. People who are caught doing this sort of crime should be forced to make restitution as well as going to jail.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 07:13:33 PM »

It was probably arab Muslim or black Muslim savages. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 07:25:23 PM »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline IR0N GREEK

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 07:34:12 PM »
that proves to show that people will give you a hard time even after your dead
people have no decency relentless

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 07:40:40 PM »

Why not white nazi? - they are more known for doing these things, and I dont think that muslims do that.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline IR0N GREEK

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 07:46:00 PM »
Bad people did it thats all you need to know

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2008, 07:49:13 PM »

Why not white nazi? - they are more known for doing these things, and I dont think that muslims do that.

That's true, White neo-nazi punk scum are known for doing those stupid imbecillic rotten things >:(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2008, 09:43:10 PM »
God willing, these "vandals" are going to burn in hell.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2008, 10:16:20 PM »
G-d willing, these "vandals" are going to burn in hell.

Probably worse, Kaf Hakella, or just being destroyed and non-existing.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2008, 10:36:27 PM »
G-d willing, these "vandals" are going to burn in hell.

Probably worse, Kaf Hakella, or just being destroyed and non-existing.

Correct O0

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2008, 10:57:18 PM »
Some third wolders attacked that cemetary. YM"SM

Either or sounds like a combination of Arab or White muSSlim Nazi Scum! >:(

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2008, 11:03:04 PM »
I doubt it.  You never hear about those types doing this sort of thing (there's nothing to steal from a Jewish cemetery).  It was most likely white, StørmFrønt-type, antisemites YS"V.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2008, 11:08:03 PM »
I doubt it.  You never hear about those types doing this sort of thing (there's nothing to steal from a Jewish cemetery).  It was most likely white, StørmFrønt-type, antisemites YS"V.
incorrect. The Nazis White Power - people are  in Europe not the only ones desecrating Jewish cemeteries, muslims attack Jews, Jewish schools, Synagogues , and also grave-yards.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2008, 11:10:30 PM »
incorrect. The Nazis White Power - people are  in Europe not the only ones desecrating Jewish cemeteries, muslims attack Jews, Jewish schools, Synagogues , and also grave-yards.
Not in New Jersey they don't.  I doubt this was Muslims.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2008, 11:12:06 PM »

I'd believe it that the Nazi muSSlims would do such a terrible act! >:(