Author Topic: Jews who have become muslims, what should we do?  (Read 5493 times)

Rhuan

Jews who have become muslims, what should we do?
« on: October 16, 2006, 06:20:29 PM »
What should we do about the people who have posted in the following board? TESTIMONIES OF JEWISH CONVERTS TO ISLAM, I was thinking perhaps that we should all try debating with them.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 06:29:05 PM by Rhuan »

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Jews who have become muslims, what should we do?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 06:56:07 PM »

I checked out that website, I think it is a fraud. Notice that there's zero replies to 99% of the posts. Also, the concept just seems absolutely so absurd.

I could be wrong, but when there's something very improbable, I think it's pretty safe to dismiss it. Jews for Islam? That's like healthy people for terminal brain cancer.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

El Cabong!

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 07:15:47 PM »
It is very hard to prove that these are true Jews who converted. Best to keep to our own and don't chase after bait. It is very hard to believe there are Jews who converted to islam because of the violent, incompassionate and cannibalistic culture that it is. Let's just send the muslims who come here to that site.

Offline Yoel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 07:59:15 PM »

I checked out that website, I think it is a fraud. Notice that there's zero replies to 99% of the posts. Also, the concept just seems absolutely so absurd.

I could be wrong, but when there's something very improbable, I think it's pretty safe to dismiss it. Jews for Islam? That's like healthy people for terminal brain cancer.

Thumbs up buddy.

Rhuan

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2006, 02:57:43 PM »
I just read some of those "testimonies", and it upsets me so much...

El Cabong!

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2006, 04:07:02 PM »
I just read some of those "testimonies", and it upsets me so much...

That is their purpose, stop falling for it. That site is a fraud and it it's just there to bait Jews.

Rhuan

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2006, 04:26:09 PM »
It's not that it gives me any doubts, it's that I feel sorry for those people.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2006, 07:57:26 PM »
Over the years, there have been some Jewish converts to Islam, but the numbers are miniscule.  Probably about the same amount as the number of Americans who have defected to North Korea or North Vietnam.
What to do?
Nothing...good riddance.

El Cabong!

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2006, 08:10:14 PM »
Over the years, there have been some Jewish converts to Islam, but the numbers are miniscule.  Probably about the same amount as the number of Americans who have defected to North Korea or North Vietnam.
What to do?
Nothing...good riddance.

They deserve all who want to go their way for they are the undesirable and unstable and it's good that they leave us.

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2006, 10:57:29 PM »
If a so-called "Jew" is that demented to leave Judaism and convert to islam then I don't really consider it a loss. A person like that is no use to us.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2006, 01:09:54 AM »
If they are actually Jews it remains our duty to try to convince them of the foolishness of their path and return them to the Derech of Hashem
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2006, 08:20:01 AM »
O.K. so i clicked on the one normal looking person ,the attractive woman Jemima and it had an article about a man.The only real convert to islam i see there is the guy who's forum it is the ugly former chasid .He used to post on the Kahane forum
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2006, 09:08:46 AM »
O.K. so i clicked on the one normal looking person ,the attractive woman Jemima and it had an article about a man.The only real convert to islam i see there is the guy who's forum it is the ugly former chasid .He used to post on the Kahane forum

I believe that is Jemima Khan, famous English upper-class woman who used to be married to the Pakistani cricketer Imran Khan.  She's now doing Hugh Grant.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2006, 12:37:11 PM »

I believe that is Jemima Khan, famous English upper-class woman who used to be married to the Pakistani cricketer Imran Khan.  She's now doing Hugh Grant.
Hugh Grant has no self respect..how could he do a woman no matter hopw decent looking knowing she was used goods by a Paki.Then again he got arrested for having sex in a car with a homely chocolate prostitude in the U.S. :o :o ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Rhuan

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2006, 12:06:32 PM »

Hugh Grant has no self respect..how could he do a woman no matter hopw decent looking knowing she was used goods by a Paki.Then again he got arrested for having sex in a car with a homely chocolate prostitude in the U.S. :o :o ;D
Having heard this makes me feel very uncomfortable about the Hugh Grant films my parents find so amusing...