Author Topic: Bad Youtube news  (Read 821 times)

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Bad Youtube news
« on: January 07, 2008, 10:56:27 PM »
They removed my account. I called it ronpaul666 (not a fan of his I thought using his name would bring viewers). As many of you know it was pretty popular and had may subscribers and views. It was the 2nd popular youtube account I have had removed.  They say it's "suspended"

For now keep checking out my liveleak channel:
http://www.liveleak.com/user/BaltimoreJew

Keep uploading videos

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Bad Youtube news
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 12:01:21 AM »
 :-X
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 12:16:56 AM »
                                                                                                               בס''ד

I think we should go back to flagging. We stopped flagging for a while and the zootube Nazis have returned to their usual behavior. I do believe that flagging annoys the hell of the zootube Nazi staff.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 12:18:20 AM »
Yes use the tools available to us.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 12:23:36 AM »
Chaim, I believe you're absolutely right and it is working to get rid of the Nazi Zootube muSSlim acidic serpent staff! O0

I have been flagging most of the videos that need flagging O0