Author Topic: The blacks-on-blondes conspiracy  (Read 17648 times)

yephora

Re: The blacks-on-blondes conspiracy
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2006, 02:55:09 PM »
Get the Hence,
You seem obsessed, and not with anything healthy.

Your nic and your avatar both call up the demonic.

Your love/hate mania for white women is sick.

Could it be not that God has forsaken you, but that you have forsaken God? And this is the result?

It is not too late. It is never too late!

Get thee to a Bible if you want to find God and peace in your soul.

Throw out everything that is of Satan, demons and things of darkness.

READ THE BIBLE.

Scriabin

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2006, 04:29:19 PM »
Get the Hence,
You seem obsessed, and not with anything healthy.

Your nic and your avatar both call up the demonic.

Your love/hate mania for white women is sick.

Could it be not that G-d has forsaken you, but that you have forsaken G-d? And this is the result?

It is not too late. It is never too late!

Get thee to a Bible if you want to find G-d and peace in your soul.

Throw out everything that is of Satan, demons and things of darkness.

READ THE BIBLE.

YES!

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2006, 04:58:13 PM »
Dear Yephora,

This reminds me of when I was a teen and went to a youth drama club.  One of the girls there told me I should become a monk.

This leaves the essential question unanswered: why can the dirtiest, stinkiest Third Worlders come and get unlimited women and jobs but I am expect to be happy with being a celibate Christian?

I think it speaks wonders for the sheer contempt that other people have for me, as well as their inability to judge my emotional depth, when they make such suggestions to me.

Then again, this is a cruel and vicious and uncaring world - perhaps Satan himself influences your words?

Satan is everywhere, always mocking, always taunting ....

Scriabin

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2006, 05:17:05 PM »
Dear Yephora,

This reminds me of when I was a teen and went to a youth drama club.  One of the girls there told me I should become a monk.

This leaves the essential question unanswered: why can the dirtiest, stinkiest Third Worlders come and get unlimited women and jobs but I am expect to be happy with being a celibate Christian?

I think it speaks wonders for the sheer contempt that other people have for me, as well as their inability to judge my emotional depth, when they make such suggestions to me.

Then again, this is a cruel and vicious and uncaring world - perhaps Satan himself influences your words?

Quit being so damn WEAK.

KnightsofEurope

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2006, 03:03:54 PM »
Dear Yephora,

I am sorry if you were a dud in HS dating. If you were it was entirely because of yourself, and not anything anyone else did.

"unlimited" Women and jobs?? What jobs? Washing dishes? Raking leaves? Mowing lawns? And what women do they get? Oh yeah..those 5' 2" mexican dishwashers are drowning in women! Where do you get these absurdities?     

You dont have the strength or moral character to be a monk. You are too pathetic to be contemptable though. If you are not a trolling snert, than you are a bizarre, self hating little zero.     

Satan has better things to do.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2006, 02:37:51 AM »
I am sorry if you were a dud in HS dating. If you were it was entirely because of yourself, and not anything anyone else did.

This 'idea' that a person is responsible for everything - meaning that they somehow had a 'choice' over what genetic makeup to be born with, what environment to be raised in as a suckling babe, and how society has shaped other people's opinions and attitudes - yes, even this very idea is a hallmark of people with primitive minds.

I salute you, for being such a thorough-going primitive.  :)

"unlimited" Women and jobs?? What jobs? Washing dishes? Raking leaves? Mowing lawns? And what women do they get? Oh yeah..those 5' 2" mexican dishwashers are drowning in women! Where do you get these absurdities? 

Here in Britain, the average black Caribbean is less likely to be unemployed than the average white, AND is more likely to be in a professional job - which includes public sector work.  The public sector has levelled out the playing field tremendously.  Here in Britain our National Health Service accounts for about 1/3 of all government spending alone.  That means many tens of thousands of jobs for groups that the government wants to make 'more equal', including ethnic 'minorities'.  Black men are routinely lionized in the media and make up a disproportionate number of soccer stars (who get paid millions a year), models, actors, TV newsreaders ... all of which are fine, well-paid middle class jobs.

Oh, and as for the attitude of your beloved white woman towards the darker guys?  Don't even take my word for it - go for a walk around your nearest decent-sized city on a Friday night.  Take a walk past the school in the morning and see all those white mothers taking their half-caste kids to school.  White women have abandoned white males and only the hubris and ignorance of the latter prevents us all from seeing this clearly.  :)

You dont have the strength or moral character to be a monk. You are too pathetic to be contemptable though. If you are not a trolling snert, than you are a bizarre, self hating little zero.

I really don't want to have anything to do with people of your type or your AOL-style-insults - I know your type.  You are like those computer experts who sit at their office all day making sarcastic jokes to sooth their own feeling of inadequacy.  YOu are like those groups of middle class white people who sit around with each other, looking moody and taking turns to give passers-by the most condescending and confidence-sapping looks possible.

I had a dream last night, which told me not to go out.  I went into the shop, to buy some aftershave and a lighter.  And as I was sniffing the aftershave, two gigantic, 7-foot-tall negroes came into the shop ... and I was astonished.  But I tried to overcome my feelings of anxiety and turned back to continue examining the aftershave.  Then two more gigantic black bulls came in, followed by two more.  I went off my head and began one of my frequent nervous breakdowns which I often have when walking in the middle of the city.  I wandered about the shop looking for the computer games section but ended up in the section with children's books.  I wandered dizzily to the back of the shop and exited into a narrow little back street.  I went round a nearby corner and saw a man.   He told me a story and it was in flash-back mode: it was him being raised by his father, running around the island, his father inculcating the son in the local culture, showing him the boundaries of the land, and saying, 'Don't you think this is worth preserving?'  So then we flash back and the man is now pushing the traffic cones further back, and saying, 'It is my pride after all those years to be ...' at which point I injected and said, 'pushing back the cultural boundaries?'  I know in retrospect that I shouldn't have been impressed but I was in the dream.  We stood on the edge of the sea together, and a friend of his came along.  I felt like he was now excluding me as he was laughing with his friend, so I made to leave.  He told me to go to a shop - forgotten the name - and to get some snow combat fatigues.  He never said the real reason why but I assumed it was to help him reclaim the local culture by killing the blacks.  Then my dream flashed into a mode of watching horse-and-cart pictures of the local area, as I was searching on Google (in my dream) for statistics on negroes in this place I was at.  All I found was dead-end websites.  Then I saw the local paper and I saw that locals had written in to complain about the number of blacks and Third Worlders moving in.  Then my dream flashed to a funny little man parading up and down in his garden on 16 Februrary 2006, and he was talking about non-whites.  I asked him to clarify and he said there were 12,000 negroes in Scotland.  I was flabbergasted.  Then I went up his stairs and he began making a zooming noise.  I got stuck and couldn't go past him because he was going insane.

This morning I didn't go into town because your message upset me so much.  If I had gone into town and seen large black men, with all their money, and attractive white girls who are racist against me drooling over them, I would have collapsed because your message sapped all my confidence this morning.  You made me cry. 

I really want to kill myself this morning.

KnightsofEurope

« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2006, 03:26:16 AM »
This 'idea' that a person is responsible for everything -

I didnt say everything. I said that you are responsible for being a dud with females. No one else did that.

Oh, and as for the attitude of your beloved white woman towards the darker guys?  Don't even take my word for it - go for a walk around your nearest decent-sized city on a Friday night.  Take a walk past the school in the morning and see all those white mothers taking their half-caste kids to school.  White women have abandoned white males and only the hubris and ignorance of the latter prevents us all from seeing this clearly.  :)

Well I live in NYC, which is larger than any city Britain, including London. The racial and ethnic diversity of NYC is far greater than any city in Britain, including London. Far more blacks live in NYC than in London or any city in the entire continent of europe.

Yet, the vast majority of the kids I see arent dating interracially. The overwhelming majority of all white women are dating or married to white males. This "abandonment" is simply not happening. Yes, interracial dating is higher now than at anytime in modern history. You certainly see more of it now than ever before. The younger the group, the more of it you see. But even at its most extensive, its a small fraction of the whole. 

The problem again is you. I and no white male I know has any problem at all with finding women. You are having a problem because you are a weak  cowardly self-hating worm. And no woman of ANY race wants a weak cowardly worm.

I stand by this; And your entire rambling silliness about some idiotic dream that you had demonstates the truth of it. You are a weird, pathetic, loathesome little weasel. Your problems are your own fault.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 03:36:17 AM by KnightsofEurope »

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2006, 03:50:17 AM »
Well I live in NYC, which is larger than any city Britain, including London. The racial and ethnic diversity of NYC is far greater than any city in Britain, including London. Far more blacks live in NYC than in London or any city in the entire continent of europe.

But you have already fully explained the phenomenon.  When blacks exist in large enough blocks such that they are large enough to form their own cities (as opposed to only neighbourhoods and parts of neighbourhoods like in Europe or in some places in America) they will be less likely to go searching around for people of a different race.  That tells us nothing about the inter-racial phenomenon and simply shows us that they have congregated into large areas with others blacks.

There is also the small problem in the USA of the fact that many 'blacks' are actually as much as 'half-white' but have simply been labelled as 'black' because they don't look white.  Your Afro-Americans don't look an awful lot like the stunningly black and shiny pure African blacks of Europe.  By comparison your blacks are 'brown', chocolate-coloured, and very obviously mixed.  Who produced all those mixed blacks?  I'll bet it wasn't white guys going with black women.

Now reverse the tables and see what happens when blacks (true African blacks) come into majority white areas, like in Europe.  One of the first things they do is go out on the town and secure the favours of young white women - who are infinitely keen to 'integrate' them.  Here in Europe no one ever questions the integration process when it comes to blacks.  They only worry about integrating Muslims who they are convinced are capable of believing in 'moderate' Islam.  Okay they are totally deceived on the Islam problem, but the fact that they are happy with black integration proves how easily black men are able to get access to white women. 

The problem again is you. I and no white male I know has any problem at all with finding women. You are having a problem because you are a weak  cowardly self-hating worm. And no woman of ANY race wants a weak cowardly worm.

Your problem is hubris, and white male pride.  I have seen it many times before.  White males are socialized into taking control of all the situations they find themselves in, unless another white male is the obvious leader, in which case competition and rivalry ensue.  It's pathetic.  Most white men are like rabbits blinded by the oncoming lights of a car.  They don't know what to do.  So they start strutting around and flexing their muscles, using aggressive humour to try and get a grip on the situation.

But I've got news for you: white women couldn't care less about the likes of you any more, unless you've got money they want ....

I've lost count of the number of times I've seen an attractive young white man walking around with ugly, frumpy little white girls ... while the outrageously attractive young blondes are grinning from ear-to-ear and marching around trying to seduce the blackest guys on campus ... I have seen what look like blonde supermodels sitting in clubs trying to seduce the most po-faced, ugly black creatures imaginable while handsome and affable young white men sit around idle and single ... sorry if you don't want to be honest and admit the scope of this problem but I personally no longer have any inhibitions.  I know what's at stake and I know who are the winners, and losers, in this whole sorry affair.

Black men are on the up and up - white men are sliding down towards oblivion.

Scriabin

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2006, 10:53:00 AM »
Europeans are indeed more in love with schwartzes than Americans.  Black people are a novelty to white Europeans.  Until recently there were no blacks in Europe. 

The sick desire to commit suicide is everywhere in Europe.  In America there are still some tough, patriotic people who will fight to the death.

I get the feeling that GTHS would never fight for ANY reason.  Knightsofeurope is CORRECT in his criticism of this cowardly person.

Most of the warrior Europeans were killed in WWII anyhow.   

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2006, 12:36:56 PM »
I'd fight for something worth fighting for.

Are these white female harlots who strut about the city streets at night shrieking like harpies, winking with their eyes, clacking with their feet, attempting to seduce negroes worth fighting for?

White women seem to me to be the world's worst evil, and not at all worth fighting for.  Against?  Maybe.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2006, 01:33:16 PM »
Get Thee Hence Satan, what do you think of the Israeli blonde I wrote about that preferred a schvartza over me. I was only 13 and 14 then.

I suppose I am luckier than you in that I've never had a direct rejection in that way.  They reject me less directly, i.e. by deliberately dating blacks and ignoring me at all costs, or poking fun at me, or some equivalent.

It makes me feel ill to think about it.  White women and black men are so physically and culturally different that I am convinced the white women do it to make a point - that is, to make white males upset.  It's no different from when a man minces around like a homosexual, and all the girls get jealous and mad because they always say 'the nicest ones are homos'.  Well it seems to me that the nicest looking women are the most evil.

In fact I deny all accusations of racism.  When white women deliberately choose black men over white men, they are overcoming massive cultural and physical boundaries, and so it cannot be a 'natural' choice ... the natural choice is to be with those who have similar cultural and religious ties.  When an obviously perverse choice is made in choosing one's partner then it is almost always done as a protest or for other evil and illegitimate reasons.

I think young white women are so eager to be 'anti-racist' that they end up being racist, uncaring, unthinking monsters when it comes to men of their own kind.

(And BTW, most black women here in Britain, and almost all Muslim women, turn their noses up at the idea of dating outside their racial and religious groupings.  An exception is Chinese and Japanese women, who are mostly gold-diggers and want 'Western sugar daddies'.)

fake plastic trees

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2006, 06:25:10 AM »
Why don't you ask Chaim for advice on women?

Chaim isn't married, is he?  ::)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2006, 06:24:12 PM »
Get Thee Hence Satan, what do you think of the Israeli blonde I wrote about that preferred a schvartza over me. I was only 13 and 14 then.
It is depressing to say the least but do you know what?  She is only worth the shvartza if she is that dumbed down with Liberalism.  Lets see what her life is like 6 days after she gets pregnant....  poor, fatherless with her new pet.  All people should have pride in themselves and their heritages.  This is the product of dumbing down Marxism which will end in a one world government over a world of animals.....  which if one takes a walk down the street we are not far from....  Yacov...good ridence to her they can have her stupid ass....depressing as it is...  that is her freedom of choice.  She chooses to make a big mistake in her dumbed "downdedness".  Find yourself one righteous woman...  Black is beautiful if one is black...   White is beautiful if one is white...  IMO ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2006, 08:40:40 PM »
Dear Yacov Menashe,

You are very idealistic and committed to be taking such moral stances at this stage.  I suppose most people consider those in their mid twenties to be of the age they need to start becoming more mature and adult-like.  But here in the UK the majority of people (gentiles) remain licentious well into their 30s.  You know the passage in the Bab. Talmud which states that all gentiles are licentious.  We are not even able to take seven commandments upon ourselves, and this statement is true.  There is nothing, as Freud noted, in gentile culture which is not simply a sublimation of a sexual drive, i.e. turning sexual energy into culture-creating energy.  Therefore in an age of loose inhibitions, culture will start to decline and even be reversed.  Only the giving of the Torah in its written and oral forms on Mount Sinai was a truly Divine achievement which was above man's head and therefore had nothing to do with the base urges.   THerefore commitment to it is commitment to the only source of holiness which cannot be tained by sexuality and licentiousness, i.e. the Almighty.

But now, for the vast majority of the world's population - we have only lust.  Please, I pray you, let me recount a little story of my own which shows how so many personal problems are caused simply by inhibited sexual energy finding no other way to 'ground' itself.  If one cannot make culture, one must make love; if one cannot make either, one will come to nothing.

A young blonde 

It was in my fourth year, during the first mathematical and statistical based economics semester (the second semester was again in mathematical statistics).  And this young blonde, a Scotswoman, with her blonde Englishwoman friend, announced their presence in the class by turning up covered in lipstick, with tiny skirts on and revealing their buxom cleavages.

And at first I thought they weren't interested, but it turned out that the Scottish one kept sitting near me, looking at me in the tutorial (fortuitous that myself and them were signed up for the same one), and fluttering her eyebrows.

But I didn't even smile or say hello.

Why?

Because I was intensely self-hating at that time.

Because I can look at myself in the mirror and feel good, then go out and feel like I'm dressed like a clown when young people come past.

Were it not for that I would surely have tried to engage in licentiousness with my Scottish admirer.  She was blonde and comely and was desperate for a boyfriend, I know because the black and his Chinese friend were talking about her in class once, and revealed these details to myself and the other white person in the class.

The Englishwoman kept trying to engage in fornication with the blacks, but it turned out that one of them was one of the few black men who aren't interested in blonde tarts and he apparently had excellent maths grades at school.  Which proves that black men can excel when they're not concentrating solely on impregnating white women.

I needed the sex but couldn't procure it.  I probably didn't even need to make much effort to get my end away with her because she was as desperate as I was.

But it didn't happen and now I am regretting it every day for the rest of my life.  And i can't bear this any more.  I need my period of being a sex-mad teenager before I settle down to work, and I simply cannot have it any other way.

I need blondes to take me away from the unbearable burden of having energy I cannot otherwise dispose of.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2006, 08:59:44 PM »
One day you will be happy that you didn't have sex with her. When you get married, you will like that you saved yourself for your wife.

Did you ever have a g/f? If you did, did you ever have illegitimate sexual relations with her. I hope not.

Did you ever kiss a woman?

I have never done one of those what they call deep kissings.  I have once or twice pecked a woman on the cheek as a form of saying thank you for something or as a way to say happy birthday etc.

No kissing, no sex - and I not really any girlfriends either because women find me annoying.  :)

Which is why, this temptation is so strong - because I know now what I didn't know before, which is that if a guy simply says very little, lets her do the talking, and if he smiles and buys her drinks, eventually she will put out and engage in licentiousness - the less highly-strung a guy appears to her the more she likes him.  White women are creatures who LOVE sensual pleasures, like having a good time, candles, bubble baths etc.

Any guy who wants to release his evil impulses only needs to bear this in mind.  White women love pleasure and hate having to agonize over religious and political issues.

Having this knowledge is dangerous and I pray for you and everyone else that G-d will direct you in the right paths in your lives.  However I don't know what path I should take, I will see.  Schopenhauer once said that the will to procreate was basically the whole will to live and everything that makes life fun is that which reminds a person of procreation and beauty.  Pessimistic philosophy is hard to forget when you've read it once.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2006, 08:21:38 AM »
So basically you are in the same category as me when it comes to our experiences with women. Except you want to have pre-marital sex and I don't. I never did. I used to want to kiss a woman on the lips so bad because I never did it before but now I don't want to because I'm not married yet.

What you say about white women is not true. It could just as much be about schvartza women as it is about white women. If anything, it is more true about schvartza women than white women.

I think you could ask any black guy and he'll probably say black women are different.  They are relatively more aggressive than white women.  Black women care more about things like jewellery and money, but the thing with white women is that they prefer quality things, they prefer to be pampered and indulged more than simply having things bought for them.  White women are much more likely to enjoy doing themselves up, adorning their faces with enhancements, and prettying themselves simply because they are more pretty.

I feel guilty saying all this because I don't hate any races, I just think it's pretty obvious that white women are prettier than, say, African women or Chinese women, in general.  I cannot be alone in my opinion because white women are used to market many products in all the foreign and global markets.  They appeal to everyone.

I am in a similar position to yourself with women, but the reason I don't want (or think maybe that I don't want) to limit myself to non-sex before marriage is because I have little chance of getting married and have no hope of the society I'm living in right now.  Maybe if I moved away from Britain I'd be more likely to want to have a wife and a family instead.  I think British society is on the verge of descending into chaos.  But also maybe it is good not to have lain with women in a broken society like this.  Maybe chastity is a gift of G-d but on the other hand it is said that a man's soulmate is pre-chosen for him before his birth by a council of G-d's angels and so it follows that people who don't find soulmates were predestined never to find them and had no hope of finding one in the first place.

Who wants to run that risk, of being forever lonely and sexually frustrated because G-d did not want you to find a soulmate for some reason?

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2006, 03:03:08 AM »
Dear cosmokramer,

Well if I was you I'd be celebrating having wonderful Jewish heritage!  You said you were going to move to Israel and become religious, that sounds great.  Yes, life in America and in Britain is only worthwhile if one succumbs to the decadent and materialistic lifestyle.  It is written that the gentile nations are drawn to lasciviousness like bees are drawn to honey.  Unfortunately I'd been stung by many gentile bees and feel attracted to the sweet honey myself.

G-d willing these days of temptation and wickedness are rapidly drawing to a close!

I am cleansing myself with Torah study today, while everyone else around me is going to be partaking in their materialistic gluttony.  I hate this day of the year.   >:(

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2006, 07:25:58 AM »
Good post Victor. Seattle hey.  Never been there.  I have lived in many cities in the States when I was working for an Environmental firm: Phila, New York, Chicago, Cleveland, SanDiago for a few but never made it Seattle.  I totally understand EVERYTHING you say.  I am hoping to do return to Israel and get into the political scene there since all my education is in business and politics.  I have written many Yeshivas in hopes for a "Judaism for Dumbies" and quita Alef Ulpan to get back into the swing of things.  Of what you say about white women and blacks, I don't believe it is the majority but I do feel it will be someday due to the immense bombardment by both the media, advertizing/promtional, music, political and educational systems advocating "shvartzism" even to the point of re-writing their history.  It is all a sham in my opinion and will, one day lead to a real race war when ol-whitey is finally pushed up against a wall with no place to go... 

Hey what is Seattle like anyway?  Zei gezunt une shtark!!
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Jizzepie

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2006, 10:54:50 PM »
I am a firm believer that the sixties should NEVER have happened. Ever since then the media has been promoting liberalism and multiculturalism. Most TV networks won't admit to it, but the BBC does. When former BBC business editor Jeff Randall complained to a 'very senior news executive' about the BBC's pro-multicultural bias he was given the reply: "The BBC is not neutral in multiculturalism: it believes in it and it promotes it".

Political pundit Andrew Marr says: 'The BBC is not impartial or neutral. It's a publicly funded, urban organisation with an abnormally large number of young people, ethnic minorities and gay people. It has a liberal bias not so much a party-political bias. It is better expressed as a cultural liberal bias.'

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2006, 11:50:53 PM »
Re:  "...I am a firm believer that the sixties should NEVER have happened..."

I strongly agree!

General Lee's surrender to that drunk Grant set a whole chain of trouble in motion!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2006, 10:03:34 AM »
Mazutra? Speaking of media, How long do you think the media has been hyping multiculturalism? I say about since the early 1970's. Especially with the rise of tv day time talk shows like Donahue and news programs like 60 Minutes and Dateline. I have to give Phil Donahue some credit though for making that black moslem nazi khalid mohammed(YM"SM) look like a blitthering idiot. You also work for an enviromental company eh? That sounds like good work for as much as you traveled. I myself want in law enforcement.
I think one can trace back this digressive "Utopian" philosophy much further than the 1970's but one might note its mixing with Theosophy: New Age, ideology as progressed in the 1960's.  When Kennedy forced desegragation it had terrible effects on the masses.  The entire school system became a haven for Stalin's "political correctness" and socialist directed dumbing down.  In fact, according to Dr. Paul Johnson in his book "Modern Times", the Black community were much more knowledged and moral people under segragation.  The Communist 60's and 70's were really a stain on humanity and a digression of the civilized world.  Socialism has never worked, not even on paper, from the days of Babel to today.  Academics struggle with this faith in their self elevation above G-d and their quest to solve all the worlds problems using the precepts of Marxism as a base for building.  Canada "multiculturalism" was "progressed" by our Communist KGB sympathist Prime Minister, Pierre Elliot Trudeau.  He opened the floodgates to all the Turd World Rubbish so they would vote Liberal for him to gain another term....which they did and we have been suffering from ever since....Nothing can be build from a foundation of charrah..... ;)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 01:55:24 AM by Marzutra »

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2007, 04:07:13 AM »
At least women are allowed to talk endlessly about these things.  White women are the most privileged persons on earth because they are the only group of people who are permitted to make a living out of expressing any side of their personality they feel most comfortable with - whether it be traditionally female, or taking away scarce jobs from white males.

On the other hand, society considers any white man who isn't a mere money-making machine, with no emotions, no sense of humanity, who does not spend his life simply going off to make money and die in blissful obscurity so that his estate can be divided between children who will forget him a few years later, a 'loser'.

Meanwhile, the black man is free to sow his oats with no threat of repercussion.  And the state gives him all the bling-bling money he needs - which he tops up by addicting young blonde girls to drugs and by pimping them out to other [censored].  :)

My dear gentlemen: there is no need to search for answers in dusty books!  neither is there need for such high-mindedness and affected philosophy!  Concerning why our modern existence seems so ludicrously worthless, it is worthwhile to note what it is that the white woman, our idol and sole source of true happiness, herself gains the utmost pleasure out of life from: money and black men's penises.

Gentlemen, I believe that after just a moment's reflection on this unalterable truth will convince you that the source of all our despair sits right next to us in our every day life - she is within is, she is the one who gave birth to us!  And now she will truly kill us, slowly and painfully.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2007, 05:56:00 AM »
He is her favourite black toy; she plays with him, and lets him ravage her, even as someone might let their dog overpower them.

And she seeks to give birth to his children, and become his: with him she is in a fantasy world, on Cloud Seven, she is like the young girls in the club who every weekend escape from the drudgery of everyday life and escape into song, dance, sexual ecstasy ... she strokes him, and he becomes for her ready, and she dances with him, and she gives an EVIL STARE at the white man -

because he forces her to work every day, he forces her into drudgery,

HE OPPRESSES HER AND KEEPS FROM HER HER TRUE HAPPINESS -

AND YET AND YET AND YET! -

she goes to the club, and dances with him, and has sex with him, and RENOUNCES US, and then comes to us, pretending like nothing happened, pretending like she's so sweet - when all she wants is more money so she can buy more clothes to go out in, more drinks for her black lover, so that she can regain her pure innocence and love of life with her negro.

I WISH I COULD BE AS HAPPY AS A WHITE WOMAN.

But white women have always excluded me ... for four years of university they shut me out, smirked at me, ignored me, left me in the cold ... and now they are sweating away in their bedrooms with their [censored] paramours.

I beshrew the day that I was brought forth from my mother's womb.

The Supreme One made a mistake in bringing me to life.

I can correct His mistake.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
Lo, a beauteous pearl approacheth
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2007, 06:46:41 AM »
Our culture is such that people don't really care - as long as they get in first, and get a decent job, they don't care about the prospects of others.

The sole exception seems to be in the case of ethnic 'minorities' who command an unprecedented level of public sympathy. It seems that liberal, middle class, well-off people consider poor whites to be scum but poor blacks to be saints-in-beggars'-clothing.

The roots of this are not economic. They are purely sexual.

White women on the one hand demand wealthy and successful men and on the other hand take job opportunities away from white men. The reason is that white women want either:

a) To become rich themselves and use their wealth to spend on their black lovers and their black children, or

b) They want black and ethnic 'minority' men to take those jobs that white men used to have, so that they (the white women) can marry them and become traditional housewives to them.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2007, 11:53:58 PM »
Oh yeah..those 5' 2" mexican dishwashers are drowning in women!
ROFLMAO!!! ;D :D ;D :D ;D
Quite possibly the most hilarious thing I've read all day!