Author Topic: Tyrannical misrule in south Africa  (Read 1182 times)

Offline Jo Shmoe

• New JTFer
Tyrannical misrule in south Africa
« on: January 08, 2008, 02:27:36 PM »
As of today it has been 5004 days since the ANC seized power... It has also been 10126 days since Mugabe seized power in white Rhodesia. It is roughly half the time... We are halfway to the destination of war and hell... ( A big thank you to all the self hating Jews who helped destroy white South Africa)  >:(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Tyrannical misrule in south Africa
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 02:39:16 PM »
As of today it has been 5004 days since the ANC seized power... It has also been 10126 days since Mugabe seized power in white Rhodesia. It is roughly half the time... We are halfway to the destination of war and hell... ( A big thank you to all the self hating Jews who helped destroy white South Africa)  >:(
What about the self-hating Whites in the whole of the western world , that were demanding the abolishment of apartheid?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Jo Shmoe

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 03:01:25 PM »
What about the self-hating Whites in the whole of the western world , that were demanding the abolishment of apartheid?

Yes the whites too, but I save that for those white forums.. This is mainly a Jew alliance forum...
It is agreed that whites in the west played a role in kicking us in the face and if it makes you feel better I extend a thank you to all the idiot self hating whites in America for our plight (especially those idiotic protesting white liberals on the college campuses in the 1980's in the USA) Thank you to white Russians who gave Ak-47s and Russian limpet mines to the blacks to kill whites. Thank you to white Denmark who supplied food to the terrorists in Rhodesia (We know this because white Rhodesian counter terrorist troops would often raid terrorist camps and find Danish made food and medical supplies in the hands of terrorists). I could go on and on thanking every self loathing white and self hating joo, but I am tired and I want to go to sleep now...

Oh by the way, the Rhodesian white soldiers who fought for white preservation in Rhodesia often tell me they enjoyed the Danish food and chocolate and tinned food they captured from black terrorists in their counter terrorist campaigns... Its a disgrace that white Denmark ENSURED that black terrorists and murderers ate better than noble whites who battled for white survival while Denmark and all the other nations ATTACKED Rhodesia with food and arms embargoes and sanctions... It is plain disgusting I tell you!!! DISGUSTING!!!... So it is at least good that the white soldiers got a taste of that Danish food too nd Denmark tasted somesharia law hell with those cartoon inspired riots ... hehehehe ... let the Danes taste some of that cartoon inspired hatred the terrorists have of them...

'night...

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 03:04:44 PM »

Yes the whites too, but I save that for those white forums.. This is mainly a Jew alliance forum...
It is agreed that whites in the west played a role in kicking us in the face and if it makes you feel better I extend a thank you to all the idiot self hating whites in America for our plight (especially those idiotic protesting white liberals on the college campuses in the 1980's in the USA) Thank you to white Russians who gave Ak-47s and Russian limpet mines to the blacks to kill whites. Thank you to white Denmark who supplied food to the terrorists in Rhodesia (We know this because white Rhodesian counter terrorist troops would often raid terrorist camps and find Danish made food and medical supplies in the hands of terrorists). I could go on and on thanking every self loathing white and self hating joo, but I am tired and I want to go to sleep now...

Oh by the way, the Rhodesian white soldiers who fought for white preservation in Rhodesia often tell me they enjoyed the Danish food and chocolate and tinned food they captured from black terrorists in their counter terrorist campaigns... Its a disgrace that white Denmark ENSURED that black terrorists and murderers ate better than noble whites who battled for white survival while Denmark and all the other nations ATTACKED Rhodesia with food and arms embargoes and sanctions... It is plain disgusting I tell you!!! DISGUSTING!!!... So it is at least good that the white soldiers got a taste of that Danish food too nd Denmark tasted somesharia law hell with those cartoon inspired riots ... hehehehe ... let the Danes taste some of that cartoon inspired hatred the terrorists have of them...

'night...

First time i hear this story about the Danish colaboration.

I am very sad.

All White Nations are betraying eachother.
And the once beautiful nations are becoming turd world countries.
  >:( >:(
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Jo Shmoe

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 03:46:02 PM »

First time i hear this story about the Danish colaboration.

I am very sad.

All White Nations are betraying eachother.
And the once beautiful nations are becoming turd world countries.
  >:( >:(

I live less then 50 km from Holland.

They were extremely left-wing in the 80 ties.
now the mood starts to change.

I feel VERY embarrassed about what I am about to say, but it was NOT the Danish. It was the DUTCH... Look at the bottom of this post to see the actual comments this angry ex Rhodesian made to us on another website. My apology to all Danish for bringing their name into disrepute and tarnishing their good image. I beg forgiveness from Denmark and Ambiorix!!  :'( ... I was wrong about the Danes... it is late and my brain stopped working  :-X   eeeeeeekkkkkkk!!!! I got confused between the Danes and the Dutch...

But at the end of the day, what the heck are the Dutch thinking? The worst part is that Boers are of Dutch descent!!!

These are the angry comments made by the man :
---
Date Posted: Tuesday 01-Jan-2008
I remember so well during the Rhodesian war all the supplies we found in terrorist camps from the Dutch - tinned fish, cigarettes, condoms, powdered milk, tinned fruit, medical supplies etc. etc.
For us Rhodesian troopies, hitting on one of these stashes was usually the best thing since Madison Toasted, we used to chow ourselves stukkend on Dutch goodies, once even finding chocolates!
But now guess what??? The terrorists are amongst you, attacking you in your own cities, they're having their children as your citizens and soon they will over run you useless, spineless nanny-bangers who do not have the gonads to defend yourselves. Be carfeful now that you don't even look one of the okes skeef, they'll invade your arses and declare Holland a Morroccan Colony..Heeheee, talk about the wheel turning - I love it. Go grab yourselves some black donkey now before you have to start wearing veils and calling them boss.
----
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 04:05:36 PM by Ambiorix »

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 04:49:26 PM »
G-d help white heroes in SA :)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 02:43:29 PM by serbian army »
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,