Author Topic: PTSD, Meds, and the Back Door Gun Ban (Video)  (Read 33888 times)

Offline Me

• Junior JTFer
Re: PTSD, Meds, and the Back Door Gun Ban (Video)
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2008, 06:41:45 PM »

.As for retards who can't feed themselves

What was meant by that?

As for voting I am sure in America the people that vote at least can feed themselves  ::)

[/quote]

He's referring to the mentally disabled or a person with down syndrome.

And a car is pretty much a necessity in the US, just as much as a gun.
[/quote]

Yes, and as I pointed out, most of these people are "off the streets" and don't even think about guns anyway. 
Blaming guns for Columbine is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.

Kiwi

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2008, 07:57:39 PM »
Not all, but many. I can prove that I am smarter than millions of adults right now. There are millions of people in the democratic party, all of whom I am more intelligent than. :) No, by the way, I was not trying to "pull myself out of it" I would never say that old people with disabilities are retarded.

What was meant by that?

As for voting I am sure in America the people that vote at least can feed themselves  ::)

Excuse me one can class you as a retard due to you are not normal either, kept that in mind. Retard is an offensive term, but hey what does that matter because they are different, could they be second class citizens...hmmm I wonder.

And a car is pretty much a necessity in the US, just as much as a gun

I am sure millions of Americans don't own cars or guns and they don't see it as a necessity.

Kiwi

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2008, 07:59:32 PM »

What was meant by that?

Yes, and as I pointed out, most of these people are "off the streets" and don't even think about guns anyway. 

What does that mean you keep them locked up in their homes?

What about home envasions?

Kiwi

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2008, 08:04:16 PM »
American Disabilities Act

An individual with a disability is defined by the ADA as a person
who has a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one
or more major life activities

Funny I don't see RETARDS mentioned  ;D :::D

Having a Disability is completely different diagnosis than mental illness.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2008, 08:24:21 PM »
Actually under Social Security Act

Mental Illnesses do and are considered a disability
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Kiwi

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2008, 08:28:53 PM »
Actually under Social Security Act

Mental Illnesses do and are considered a disability

For money yes, but medical conditions they are two very different things. America is very backward in alot of its medical areas, mental health is just an example.

The health system is there is so outdated its shocking.  :(

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2008, 08:33:14 PM »
Well the plot thickens eh lol. Now your bashing our Health Care System  :::D

Actually your misunderstanding of Disabilities Act is this in order to get the MONIES you have to be classified with a disability by a Physician that works with the Social Security Administration.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Kiwi

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2008, 08:45:48 PM »
Well the plot thickens eh lol. Now your bashing our Health Care System  :::D

Actually your misunderstanding of Disabilities Act is this in order to get the MONIES you have to be classified with a disability by a Physician that works with the Social Security Administration.

Yes I bash it with a 10 foot pole from a great height, field work is one thing but going into a major US hospitals, and seeing the monkey run outfits is another.

I expected more from a country that was bragging about its care.

One thing I learnt early on, is to spot people that blow sugar up your skirt, doesn't half apply to that sector.

As a medical professional I can't accept sub standard conditions in a first world country. Yes I know I am Anal, but that what makes me a professional.

And thats just my option on your public sector, your veterans side............... G-d help you all.  :(

My point still stands in a medical diagnosis, they are two very different things.

And I will point out once more MY statements APPLIES to ALL COUNTRIES not just America. I am not completely narrow focused.

Offline ScottG1911

• New JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2008, 09:13:29 PM »
Hmmm sorry to say, but someone in here not mentioning any names sounds like they came from 1940's Germany.  and Matt is perfectly capable of owning a firearm.  And skippy if you dont like it, You can always leave my AMERICA

Kiwi

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2008, 09:17:33 PM »
Think you are confusing the terms so here is what they are.

mental illness

Any of various psychiatric conditions, usually characterized by impairment of an individual's normal cognitive, emotional, or behavioral functioning, and caused by physiological or psychosocial factors. Also called mental disease, mental disorder.

disability
1. inability to function normally, physically or mentally; incapacity.
2. anything that causes disability.
3. as defined by the federal government: ?inability to engage in any substantial gainful activity by reason of any medically determinable physical or mental impairment which can be expected to last or has lasted for a continuous period of not less than 12 months.?

developmental disability

a substantial handicap of indefinite duration, with onset before the age of 18 years, such as mental retardation, autism, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, or other neuropathy.

So in a nutshell people how have a Mental illness I don't support carrying firearms.

Kiwi

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2008, 09:20:01 PM »
Hmmm sorry to say, but someone in here not mentioning any names sounds like they came from 1940's Germany.  and Matt is perfectly capable of owning a firearm.  And skippy if you dont like it, You can always leave my AMERICA

Excuse me this is a Jewish forum covering all countrys so, scott you can leave if you wish. ANd I am not in America, this forum is NOT solely for AMERICA.

SO Scott kindly pull your head out your butt.

Kiwi

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2008, 09:22:24 PM »

And this is excatly the reason why narrow minded biggots will bring down this forum, and use it as a stand point to create a platform that has nothing to do with the jewish people or helping them in anyway.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2008, 09:29:28 PM »

And this is excatly the reason why narrow minded biggots will bring down this forum, and use it as a stand point to create a platform that has nothing to do with the jewish people or helping them in anyway.

Self defense is a key to the Jewish peoples survival. We cannot rely on other countries to aid Israel or the government to protect Jews in America. The fundamental path to survival is to become independent. While there maybe a bad egg or two that spoil the forum, that in it's self shouldn't be a cause of concern. What is important is that we have individuals on the forum who are able to make decisions on their own from the mass of information provided on this forum.

One should expect different views, if we didn't have different views we'd all be robots and that wouldn't be good.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2008, 09:34:07 PM »
Okay setting aside the debate of Mental Illness.

Rabbi Meir Kahane was very pro Gun. Matter of Fact he coined the phrase

"EVERY JEW A 22!"

The JTF was founded on JDL principles so in the spirit of Rabbi Kahane the JTF by default should be and is very pro weapons for the Jewish People for defense against our enemies.

Kiwi

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2008, 09:34:35 PM »

Self defense is a key to the Jewish peoples survival. We cannot rely on other countries to aid Israel or the government to protect Jews in America.

What are you saying that Israel should except no aid or assistence?

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2008, 09:37:05 PM »
Israel must depend on Ha Shem for her aid. Someday the fiscal well will run dry or be cut off by either design or malice.

She will have to stand alone and rely on Ha Shem for her aid.

Kiwi

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2008, 09:38:33 PM »

"EVERY JEW A 22!"

The JTF was founded on JDL principles so in the spirit of Rabbi Kahane the JTF by default should be and is very pro weapons for the Jewish People for defense against our enemies.

JTF was founded correctly on that principle, and most importantly JTF is law abiding.

I have no problems with a person with a Disability having a gun if they are capable.

Kiwi

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2008, 09:41:40 PM »
Israel must depend on Ha Shem for her aid. Someday the fiscal well will run dry or be cut off by either design or malice.

She will have to stand alone and rely on Ha Shem for her aid.

I am sure Israel will survive after she always has.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2008, 09:42:47 PM »

"EVERY JEW A 22!"

JTF was founded correctly on that principle, and most importantly JTF is law abiding.

I have no problems with a person with a Disability having a gun if they are capable.

There's no law that prohibits me from possessing a firearm so why the opposition if I am mentally capable and qualified to own a firearm?

Let me guess, you don't trust someone with a mental illness therefore you don't feel I should be allowed to protect myself? So much pepper spray and a tazer will do against gestapo style raids when the SHTF.

I am armed purely for the fact I can, the more armed citizens, the more we keep the government in check.

Kiwi

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2008, 09:48:26 PM »

"EVERY JEW A 22!"

There's no law that prohibits me from possessing a firearm so why the opposition if I am mentally capable and qualified to own a firearm?

Let me guess, you don't trust someone with a mental illness therefore you don't feel I should be allowed to protect myself? So much pepper spray and a tazer will do against gestapo style raids when the SHTF.

I am armed purely for the fact I can, the more armed citizens, the more we keep the government in check.

No American law thats correct, if you were in another country you would not have a firearm.

I never said you can't protect yourself, just not with a gun.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2008, 09:54:56 PM »

"EVERY JEW A 22!"

No American law thats correct, if you were in another country you would not have a firearm.

Some people call religion a mental illness, you really want government control over something like firearms when they are already corrupt as is with what they do? You may think I'm "mentally ill" but that is societies term for it. You can't assume because someones on medication or goes through mood swings that suddenly they are incapable of handling themselves. You say I should be able to protect myself but not with a gun, you are still focusing on an inanimate tool thinking someone is dangerous with a gun but not other tools. You have yet to reinforce your position on this. I am deemed mentally qualified and am responsible for my own life. Likewise, do you feel people who experience PMS or have obsessive compulsive disorder, attention deficit disorder, or suffer depression have no right to arm themselves?

Your overall presentation to me is that you still feel government should have overall control of who should have a gun and strict requirements in keeping control. Do not take what I say as offensive but you have a dangerous mindset in regards to those similar previous to the holocaust that government should maintain strict control over firearm ownership. While Jews lived decent in Germany previous to Hitler (which the strict gun laws were put in place), Hitler took advantage of this system which he was able to disarm subjects he deemed "unfit" for firearm ownership.

I've been posting fact after fact where government regulation and control of firearms leads. How many of you have actually read the JPFO website or researched the Nazi gun control laws extensively?

Kiwi

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2008, 10:06:37 PM »

"EVERY JEW A 22!"

Some people call religion a mental illness, you really want government control over something like firearms when they are already corrupt as is with what they do? You may think I'm "mentally ill" but that is societies term for it. You can't assume because someones on medication or goes through mood swings that suddenly they are incapable of handling themselves. You say I should be able to protect myself but not with a gun, you are still focusing on an inanimate tool thinking someone is dangerous with a gun but not other tools. You have yet to reinforce your position on this. I am deemed mentally qualified and am responsible for my own life. Likewise, do you feel people who experience PMS or have obsessive compulsive disorder, attention deficit disorder, or suffer depression have no right to arm themselves?

Your overall presentation to me is that you still feel government should have overall control of who should have a gun and strict requirements in keeping control. Do not take what I say as offensive but you have a dangerous mindset in regards to those similar previous to the holocaust that government should maintain strict control over firearm ownership. While Jews lived decent in Germany previous to Hitler (which the strict gun laws were put in place), Hitler took advantage of this system which he was able to disarm subjects he deemed "unfit" for firearm ownership.

I've been posting fact after fact where government regulation and control of firearms leads. How many of you have actually read the JPFO website or researched the Nazi gun control laws extensively?

I have posted over and over again Mental illness = no guns.
And that it.

I think the USA has massive problems because of Lefties that scream my rights, I want I want I want!

Without focusing on the bigger picture.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2008, 10:08:54 PM »

"EVERY JEW A 22!"

I have posted over and over again Mental illness = no guns.
And that it.

I think the USA has massive problems because of Lefties that scream my rights, I want I want I want!

Without focusing on the bigger picture.

Isn't it the lefties who preach about government regulation and control? Lefties are well known for supporting Gun Control.

I won't be giving up my guns, and I am disappointed on your stance as you continue to ignore the facts. I really worry for the future generation and fellow Jews who are not on the same level as KansasJew and myself.

What will you be saying when the government is rounding up our guns? It is for the good of the people and we can have tazers to fight back instead?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 10:20:11 PM by Cohen »

Kiwi

« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2008, 10:21:44 PM »
Oh really "I want it, give it to me, have no laws, no rules, everyone is equal, everyone should have what they want" Sounds very Left and commie to me.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2008, 10:23:54 PM »
Is it selfish to protect one's self from harm both physically and spiritually? I am concerned with your communist reference?