Author Topic: PTSD, Meds, and the Back Door Gun Ban (Video)  (Read 33931 times)

Offline Me

• Junior JTFer
Re: PTSD, Meds, and the Back Door Gun Ban (Video)
« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2008, 07:28:14 AM »
ONE: There is not even a spell check button on this forum. If there were one, why aren't you using it?
TWO: I was not using "black slang", it was a clever play on words, I thought a cultured person like yourself could appreciate that.  There are plenty of slang words in America that do not originate from black people. You are not as educated on your American slang as you think. 
THREE: Depends on your definition of mentally ill.  Our whole point here is that when you give a governmnet who doesn't like you control over determining who is mentally ill, they will say that everyone who disagrees with them is mentally ill.
FOUR: Either that, or stop running it down.
FIVE: If your country is so great, and you are so proud of it, why don't you tell us which one it is?
SIX: Good, because I am.
SEVEN: Why don't you share with us how you serve your country?

Well, if, by your own admission, supporting Jews all over the world entails having thought beyond one's nose, then I have thought beyond my nose.
Blaming guns for Columbine is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.

Kiwi

« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2008, 07:39:12 AM »
ONE: There is not even a spell check button on this forum. If there were one, why aren't you using it?

Because i don't want to
:)

TWO: I was not using "black slang", it was a clever play on words, I thought a cultured person like yourself could appreciate that.  There are plenty of slang words in America that do not originate from black people. You are not as educated on your American slang as you think. 

OH sorry did I really give you the impression I cared .... oh me bad
  :::D

THREE: Depends on your definition of mentally ill.  Our whole point here is that when you give a governmnet who doesn't like you control over determining who is mentally ill, they will say that everyone who disagrees with them is mentally ill.

Anti Government you are so sounding like a : Anarchist
  :::D

FOUR: Either that, or stop running it down.

HUH? whats that about? Never mind some part of your dribble I guess

FIVE: If your country is so great, and you are so proud of it, why don't you tell us which one it is?

You got to be kidding me? Have you not looked on the front of this forum, I am a mod nuff.
Try looking the Australia New Zealand section  ::) I know you looked at me profile, andyou pride yourself on being clever
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

SIX: Good, because I am.

Am what? a kid.

SEVEN: Why don't you share with us how you serve your country?

Every one knows on this forum I am retired military.

Well, if, by your own admission, supporting Jews all over the world entails having thought beyond one's nose, then I have thought beyond my nose.

Good for you, see you learnt nothing tho.

Offline Me

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2008, 07:47:19 AM »
ONE: There's not one anyway.
TWO:"OH sorry did I really give you the impression I cared .... oh me bad"... another example of resorting to insults when you can't come up with a legitimate counter argument.
THREE: And you are so sounding like a: communist.
FOUR: Remember, you asked if everyone should become America. I said either that or stop putting it down. Memory problems??
FIVE: My life does not center around where you are from.  I just thought you might have enough pride in your wonderful country to tell us what it is. You still haven't said which one, only narrowed it down to two. Why would I go to the Australia/New Zealand board anyway?
SIX: No, a fast learner.
SEVEN: How many wars has Australia or New Zealand been in recently?

Yes, actually, I have "learnt" plenty.
Blaming guns for Columbine is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.

Kiwi

« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2008, 08:24:07 AM »
ONE: There's not one anyway.

tried looking at the button that says spellcheck

TWO:"OH sorry did I really give you the impression I cared .... oh me bad"... another example of resorting to insults when you can't come up with a legitimate counter argument.

i see you as a troll so i am dealing with you as a kiddie troll
  8;)

THREE: And you are so sounding like a: communist.

Haha  you idiot

FOUR: Remember, you asked if everyone should become America. I said either that or stop putting it down. Memory problems??

What was that.....can't quite remeber .....who are you again?

FIVE: My life does not center around where you are from.  I just thought you might have enough pride in your wonderful country to tell us what it is. You still haven't said which one, only narrowed it down to two. Why would I go to the Australia/New Zealand board anyway?

I belong to both
  8;)

SIX: No, a fast learner.

Oh i find you very slow

SEVEN: How many wars has Australia or New Zealand been in recently?

Haha what you got to be kidding me again  :::D :::D :::D :::D We are in the same wars as the US we are always along aside, as the Allied forces, you are so friggin stupid  :::D :::D :::D

Yes, actually, I have "learnt" plenty.

What how to be a complete twat. You know nothing about what your country is even doing.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #104 on: January 10, 2008, 01:38:25 PM »
Okay what is this banter? Sounds like my children fighting over who is smarter and gets the brownie points on who has the bigger mouth  :P

Now kiss and make up! Or Else  >:(

Where is my virtual belt when I need one.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Kiwi

« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2008, 05:58:56 PM »
Okay what is this banter? Sounds like my children fighting over who is smarter and gets the brownie points on who has the bigger mouth  :P

Now kiss and make up! Or Else  >:(

Where is my virtual belt when I need one.

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

You use your virtual belt, your virtual pants might not stay up  ;D