Author Topic: The Pollards Denounce Bnei Elim  (Read 2773 times)

admin

The Pollards Denounce Bnei Elim
« on: February 06, 2007, 07:55:57 PM »
Please Honor Jonathan's Call to Refrain from Anti-Social Protest
J4JPnews Release - February 7, 2007

Speaking from prison in Butner, North Carolina, Jonathan Pollard has issued a call to all supporters worldwide to refrain from any form of anti-social protest on his behalf.

The Pollards and their executive team are gratified by the out-pouring of popular support for Jonathan's immediate release from prison. They are thankful for the massive participation in the Nationwide White House Call In Campaign and other related activities.

However, Jonathan and Esther Pollard denounce, decry and distance themselves from all calls to violence,hooliganism or civil disobedience as a means to protest Jonathan's continued incarceration. The Pollards do not support the sit-in rally to block traffic, regardless of the locale. This tactic is not only undesirable, it is counter-productive and damaging to Jonathan's cause.We ask all those who truly care about Jonathan to refrain from promoting or participating in any acts of civil disobedience or of an anti-social nature.

The Committee to Bring Jonathan Pollard Home, Justice4JP, the National Council of Young Israel and Jonathan's attorneys in Israel and in the USA urge all supporters to honor Jonathan Pollard's expressed request to refrain from anti-social forms of protest. We urge everyone to become united and actively involved in the many positive, constructive initiatives that are now on-going for Jonathan's release. We need your support; we want your support. Let's do it the right way!

adam613

Re: The Pollards Denounce Bnei Elim
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 08:42:18 PM »
I know Chaim disagree's with the strageties The Pollards are using to free themselves but nevertheless it is an injustice that he has served 22 years for a country that is considered an ally and deserves to be pardoned already.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 02:11:34 AM »
Who cares what they say; most Rabbis said that civil disobedience wouldn't work for Soviet jewry and Kahane knew better and did it anyways.  Guess what?  Kahane was right and he freed Soviet Jewry.  I'm not planning on doing anything illegal though. I'm just going to the legal Pollard protest on Thurday.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Scriabin

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 10:19:20 AM »

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 05:36:19 PM »
Who cares what they say; most Rabbis said that civil disobedience wouldn't work for Soviet jewry and Kahane knew better and did it anyways.  Guess what?  Kahane was right and he freed Soviet Jewry.  I'm not planning on doing anything illegal though. I'm just going to the legal Pollard protest on Thurday.
I agree. We must do whatever it takes, although peace is the best option wen possible.
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!